What's your favorite dessert?

alias_fan

typically terrific
ok i was just wondering what you're favorite dessert was... i don't know why... probably because i'm bored or something but just post and we'll see.

i like rugula...is that how you spell it? i like a lot of sweets and i eat way to much of them...but i'm still underweight no matter how much i eat...

AliasHombre said:
my favorite dessert is more meat
LOL!!!

my favorite dessert is a fresh-out-of-the-oven brownie topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and dribbled with fudge sauce... and even though i can never finish it all, it's SOOOOOOO yummy! ^_^

AliasHombre said:
my favorite dessert is more meat
lol...you sound like this guy in my class...we were supposed to write a conversational poem or something where we responded to each line of the poem our teacher wrote, saying what it mad us think of and he wrote his poem about meat...lol...it was so funny because the original poem had nothing to do with meat...his poem went like, "why do i love meat so much...i want more meat...i'm hungry and want some meat..."

cheesecake...mmmmm....::thinks about the Cheesecake Factory:: mmmmmmm

And of course...chocolate chip cookies, I seriously have some sort of crazy love for them!

oh...i forgot, i love cookies! i can eat, like whole packages at a time..but i dont like cookies with chcolate...i like almond cookies or vanilla wafers or non-chocolate/filling cookies...they're too sweet

btvaughn said:
cheesecake...mmmmm....::thinks about the Cheesecake Factory:: mmmmmmm

And of course...chocolate chip cookies, I seriously have some sort of crazy love for them!
there's this lady who owns a cheesecake buisiness where i live who makes THE BEST mango cheesecake!

Cookies, soft and chewy(ANY KIND!), brownies--- gooey and chewy!, ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, and just plain ol' pineapples! I LOVE PINEAPPLES!!!!! :D :D :D :D

lol....you know, that's not very nice! I'm craving a double chocolate....oreo crust, and melted chocolate on top...my mom makes a great one!

Chocolate Cake, rice with milk (Sweet, very sweet is a typical dessert of Spain), Crepès with chocolate, strawberries, banana ... a lots :cool:

Back