What's your favorite Irina and Spyfam moment?

Mine is when she jumped off the building in the Telling and scared the felgercarb outta syd. My fave spyfam moment is when they were on the train talking about the broken toaster.lol

Hmm I can't decide my favourite Irina moment.. there's so much she's done

However for Spy Fam I would have to say pretty much the enitre episode of 'Before The Flood' and the very end of 'Search and Rescue when the entire fam parachute out into Sovogda :P

Lena Olin has the ability to turn every single moment of her appearance into an unforgettable performance. Every look, gesture and line of her seems unbelievably amazing. As for the spyfam moment I'll go with the toaster conversation in the train, too.

My favourite Spy Family moment is the toaster scene

My favourite Irina scene is her good bye to Jack in Before the Flood

Can't even choose one to be my fave, but, well, Irina-one is maybe season 4, 21 - after the rescue, that was all Irina, weak and well, predictable:smiley:
And as for the family, well, that's gonna be 5.11 - the bank scene:smiley:

Jack/Irina scene is when they are on the plane is a dark turn and she grabs his hand to thank him....loves
Syd/Irina, also in a dark turn when they put their hands on the glass and Irina is crying....ooh or in Before the Flood when she kisses Syd on the forehead, I just love that. :D

My favorite Irina moment is when she sees Emily again and she's all sweet to Emily then turns on Sloane like he leaves a bad taste in her mouth. My favorite spyfam moment is when they are boarding the train to India and Irina kisses Jack. I love Sydney's expression, it's like she's sayin she is stayin out of it.

Back