What's your favorite Irina quote?

*IriS*

Cadet
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Location
Classified
i just can't pick a favorite quote, there are so many good ones! i love what she says to Sloane in Truth Takes Time, i love "you know me, i love games", i love "stop being as stubborn as i am", i love "my love for you, for your father was not a contrivance", i love what she says to Syd about her past... i could go on and on... ;)
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2003
I am not totaly sure if she says all of this quote but it does majorly include her
"We have to get up early tomorrow, we sould get to bed"--A Dark Turn
I just think it is amusing.
And "I just spent the last five hours in a grain bin, it's my turn now."
"I would offer to go first but I wouldn't want to be accused of trying to escape."
 

bluebird1045

Cadet
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Location
Philippines
I’ve had a picture of your face in my mind for twenty years. I remember a loving husband, a generous man, a patriot. I may have been under orders to fabricate a life with you, but there were times when the illusion of our marriage was as powerful for me as it was for you, especially when Sydney was born. Looking at you now, I see that illusion is finally gone. - Irina to Jack, from Cipher

It's not just my favorite Irina quote, it's my all-time favorite quote from three seasons of Alias.
 
Joined
May 2, 2004
Location
Finland
i love the part where irina is on the roof on one of her 15 minutes breaks, when she explains to sydney that she was 18 when the KBG recruited her and so on...it's so tragic when they're not even allowed to give each other a hug... (n)
all the things they say in that scene are really good.
good quotes are of course also the ones that have been said a couple of times, for example:
*you know me...i love games
*but the problem, mr vaughn, is, that to the one person it really matters, you haven't said anything...
*the one where she calls jack an idiot :D
and lots more.....everything she sais just RULES!!!!!
 

*IriS*

Cadet
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Location
Classified
I am too obsessed said:
"I would offer to go first but I wouldn't want to be accused of trying to escape."
oh i forgot about this one!! it's awsome!

frankly, everything that comes out of that woman's mouth is intriguing and interesting!
 

nAta

Cadet
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Location
Latvia, LV
brandy said:
*IriS* said:
frankly, everything that comes out of that woman's mouth is intriguing and interesting!
AGREED! ;)
I agree too... :)


[IRINA: Jack. Thus far, I've agreed to be debriefed only by Sydney. From now on, I'm willing to talk to you, too.] - this was nice :)
 

Alias girl

Cadet
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
To Jack: "I never thanked you for raising our daughter." - I loved that moment when she held his hand


I also love this quote About her "I know this woman. I know her charms. I know her tricks. The way she presents herself, she disarms you. Some people have that talent. Compared to all of them, Irina Derevko is extraordinary." - Jack on Irina

and so many more.... :D
 
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Location
Brizzy, Australia!!!
I love everything about Irina Derevko, but i will force myself to pick a few ...

If you're so willing to take risks for your country why aren't you willing to take them for your own happiness?


I knew it the moment I saw her ... I'm her mother.


I know you think I'm always second-guessing you.


Vaughn : Prove yourself. Give Sydney a reason to see you.
Irina : Sydney? ... Interesting.


I don't have the advantage of observing common behaviour ... I'm curious. (I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!! BUT I LOVE IT!!)

How do you feel about my daughter? - Do you love her?


You and I know better than anyone - she should leave this life while she has the chance.


Jack to Irina : Sydney can be stubborn. Where she got that from is anyone's guess.


How do you say thank you to the woman who killed your father?


KESTIMETRUTHTA

It's going to be dangerous, setting this trap. But whatever happens, there's something I need you to know.
Sydney, I love you.


GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IRINA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING LENA OLIN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Have I made my point yet?
 
Joined
May 2, 2004
Location
Finland
StAgEpRiNcEsS said:
I love everything about Irina Derevko, but i will force myself to pick a few ...

If you're so willing to take risks for your country why aren't you willing to take them for your own happiness?
I knew it the moment I saw her ... I'm her mother.
I know you think I'm always second-guessing you.
Vaughn : Prove yourself. Give Sydney a reason to see you.
Irina : Sydney? ... Interesting.
I don't have the advantage of observing common behaviour ... I'm curious.  (I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!! BUT I LOVE IT!!)

How do you feel about my daughter? - Do you love her?
You and I know better than anyone - she should leave this life while she has the chance.
Jack to Irina : Sydney can be stubborn. Where she got that from is anyone's guess.
How do you say thank you to the woman who killed your father?
KESTIMETRUTHTA

It's going to be dangerous, setting this trap. But whatever happens, there's something I need you to know.
Sydney, I love you.
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IRINA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING LENA OLIN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have I made my point yet?
[post="1199327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i agree with every EVERY single word. KESTIMETRUTHTA!!! OMG!! *is all teary* bring irina back!! please please please bring her back!!!! and hahahahah "sydney can be very stubborn. where she got that from is anyone's guess." :LOL: i just love that one.
but if i could only hear one irina line and then i'd die, i think i THINK but i'm not sure but i THINK i'd go with the roof line. oh. my. god. the whole thing with "sydney, i need you to understand. i was eighteen when the KBG recruited me...". rips. heart. out.
 
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Location
Brizzy, Australia!!!
TOTALLY! :cry:

i want spymommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's another quote :

I didn't do it for you.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT IRINA!!!!!!! GIVE HER BACK!!!!!!!!
 
Top Bottom