What's your favorite Irina quote?

She has sooo many good quotes, but i have to say my favorite is the one in my siggy....

what are your favorite quotes by irina?

"Quit being as stuborn as me!" I love that one, and your quote too!

"Ive given you a gift. And all you get from me... is one."

;)

"When the time came for my escape, it was painful, because my love for you, for your father, was not a contrivance."

:love:

I love....

~Stop being as stuborn as I am (I wish she would say that to me)

well ok anything she says I love cuz there are way to many to remeber so I love and I mean as much as I love her everything she says.

From my compilation of quotes for the season 2 look back (+ a couple):

I’ve had a picture of your face in my mind for twenty years. I remember a loving husband, a generous man, a patriot. I may have been under orders to fabricate a life with you, but there were times when the illusion of our marriage was as powerful for me as it was for you, especially when Sydney was born. Looking at you now, I see that illusion is finally gone. ~ Irina, "Cipher"

And no, I wasn’t an officer here, I was a prisoner. Why do you think I learned the sewage tunnels or memorized the mine locations? So I could escape, you idiot! ~ Irina, "Passage P2"

By previous dealings you mean our marriage. You know, technically, we may still be husband and wife. ~ Irina, "The Abduction"

You’re too forgiving, Sydney. Don’t pretend I’m something I’m not. I’ve never been a real mother to you and you don’t owe me a second chance. ~ Irina, "A Free Agent"

You know me. I love games. ~ Irina, "A Dark Turn"

You may need to think of yourself as an honorable husband, a father figure, but I won’t ever see you that man in you--which, frankly, is why we have this agreement . . . Never talk to me about your love for Sydney again. ~ Irina "Truth Takes Time"

I’d say you’re setting me up to be killed or I underestimated your love for your wife. ~ Irina, "Truth Takes Time"

We’ve both had to make sacrifices, Arvin. You won’t forgive yourself if you stop now. We’re so close to knowing what Rambaldi knew. ~ Irina, "Endgame"

And when the time came for my escape, it was painful. Because my love for you, for your father, was not a contrivance. ~ Irina, "The Telling"

Sloane believes he’s been chosen to realize the word of Rambaldi, but you, too, have been chosen. ~ Irina, "The Telling"
;)

verdantheart said:
You may need to think of yourself as an honorable husband, a father figure, but I won’t ever see you that man in you--which, frankly, is why we have this agreement . . . Never talk to me about your love for Sydney again. ~ Irina "Truth Takes Time"
ohhh yess!! my favorite! go irina... you tell sloane!! oh and another fave when they were in that building that was going to blow up.... "SYDNEEEEEEEY" :D

And no, I wasn’t an officer here, I was a prisoner. Why do you think I learned the sewage tunnels or memorized the mine locations? So I could escape, you idiot! ~ Irina, "Passage P2"
i LOVE that quote! that was the one where they went to get the flower right? and where irina "betrayed" jack and started hitting him with syd in the next cell? where she was crying, but irina was really helping them? if not, i love whatever ep that was

VaughnFan13 said:
verdantheart said:
i LOVE that quote! that was the one where they went to get the flower right? and where irina "betrayed" jack and started hitting him with syd in the next cell? where she was crying, but irina was really helping them? if not, i love whatever ep that was
Right. It's the one that put tears in Jack's eyes.
;)

verdantheart said:
VaughnFan13 said:
verdantheart said:
Right. It's the one that put tears in Jack's eyes.
;)
that ep killed me..it was sooo sad!

To be honest, everthing she says I love, she's so cool! ^_^

That's one of my favorites.And the one in my sig. And the one at the hockey rink. And everything she's ever said on the show because she is so cool! :D

Mine's got to be everything, too hard to chose from, but overall I like ice rink scene too, marvellous! :D

"you look just like him" and the rooftop scene witt Syd when she explains that she was 18 when the KGB recruited her......

Back