What's your favorite Marshall Moment.

I was wondering what is everyones favorite Marshall scene. Mine is when he outsmarts Dr. Zhang Lee,in "A Higher Echelon". His laugh says it all like "In your face your the comic relief this time buddy". Gotta give props to Marshall,he doesn't get enough respect on the show.

I was wondering what is everyones favorite Marshall scene. Mine is when he outsmarts Dr. Zhang Lee,in "A Higher Echelon". His laugh says it all like "In your face your the comic relief this time buddy". Gotta give props to Marshall,he doesn't get enough respect on the show.

Agreed Marshall is awesome, he is funny as hell back at SD6, and I loved when he accidentally shot Ulrich in Season 4, Kevin Weisman is underrated!

So hard to choose. let me see.. I think I'll go with the one "I lost my keys" poem because whatever he says is soo funny, yet this line, it's soo sweet and open-hearted and I don't know what else to say... it got me.

my fav marshall moment is in Reprisal when he stands up to Sloane. He was amazing. the hangnail thing... pure genius. Go figure, right? :P

For me it's in season 3 when he asks advices to vaughn.
"you've got the look, i have the brain" hilarious!
and when he plays drums in front of vaughn. :rotflmao:

1. The drum-playing moment...so cute

2. "Gummy bear?" to Dixon, I believe, who definitely does not accept one 👅

3. "Awkward." when he gives Syd the cd of the popular music she missed during her 2 absent years and Vaughn and Lauren are standing there too

I love Marshall!! :D

Back