Whats your favorite subject?

What is your favorite subject in school???? (General subjects)

• Math

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Science

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Gym

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • History

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • English (including writing)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Band

• Choir

• Languages

• Other (please say what)

• Total voters
at present im inbetween years. just finished yr 11 and got the whole should I end my education for the evil allure of money or should I continue my studies to develop my mind .............. and EMA? :(

Are you going to go on to do it for A level? My friend Meg was thinking about it, but I'm not sure...I mean...coursework...:blink:

I love p.e and social studies and History! I can't chose. I don't like math nor science at all, just because I suck in math :blush: and I can't remember the stupid grammar rules in languages even though I read 4 foreing languages :D so I'm totally confused with them

Languages. Right now I'm studying English, Swedish, German and French. And Finnish, of course :D

English.
I love it and I'm pretty good at it too. Our teacher is the best.

I didn't choose languages 'cause I don't like Finnish :D German and Swedish are okay but not Finnish.

My other favorite subjects are biology, chemistry, psychology ^_^

Other:

And my reply:

Data Security. Even it year has passed, but ah...

Even some morons messed our hands-on test.. :angry: They had forgot clean registry and computer denied to work properly when we tried install different data security products into it.

You can't tell how pissed we were then.

i voted other
my fav subject is Theatre....all we do is learn about theatre acting and how to prepare a play for a show then at the end of the year we perform it. IT IS AWESOME!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It used to be math... but slowly I've began to love english and history more and more. So i have no clue what my favorite subject is... just not chem... or French...

Since I'm in college you don't have regular subjects like you do in high school.

I'd have to say that this semester I'm completely loving public administration and journalism though...both excellent in the teaching and the professors ^_^

Back