What's your favorite tv/movie spaceship?

dodge50

Mind Melder
Hi fellow sciFiers, I was sitting here wondering about my favorite ship design then I thought, "Why not ask for everyones opinion!"

Well I have to be honest and say for me it is a difficult choice. I just loved the Liberator from Blakes, and those ufo's from er.....UFO were appealing. Then there was the Nostromo from Alien, big and functional (but rather large air ducts???). Flight of the Navigator (can't remember the name), but sleek. Then there are cargo ships, starships, cruise ships, battleships, and Red Dwarf.

But which is my favorite?

Well I am still thinking, but in the mean time....what's yours?

Come on, let's nostalge about any and all.

P.s Sorry if this has been done before, but hey, there's always time to talk about starships ;)

Cheers friends :cool:

Hey, somebody else who knows Blakes 7, UFO, and Red Dwarf! Actually, I just realize that I shouldn't be surprised because of your location ;) but those were some of my favorite shows growing up, along with stuff like Space:1999, Dr. Who, and others of the genre.

For spaceships I've always liked the looks of the Imperial Cruiser from the original Star Wars trilogy. But for ships in general my favorite has always been the Viper fighters from the original Battlestar Galactica. When I was younger I had model of one and now with the new version of BSG the looks of the classic Viper still are stunning. I just wish BSG kept the classic Cylon Raider because those things were pretty cool.

Back