What's your favourite book series?

secret_agent_angel said:
and my all time fav
The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden

if you haven't read the tomorrow seies you HAVE to. it is the BEST
:groupwave:
[post="1375527"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YES YES YES!!!! FINALLY someone who's with me on this one!! the tomorrow series is my all time favorite, it's the best series ever!! you all should read it! it's wonderful great fascinating exciting thrilling genius great great good the best ever and i love it to death!

(i'm a huge fan. as you can see.)

but way to go, secret_agent_angel!! the tomorrow series seriously rock and they're the best ever. in my opinion. -_-

Harrry Potter beats all for me! I just can't get enough of it! I have read all of the books 5 times each!...Alias series is good but to be honest I don't think it touches Harry Potter. Narnia is really really good but I'm not finished with teh series yet.

MeganGarnerBristow said:
Harrry Potter beats all for me! I just can't get enough of it! I have read all of the books 5 times each!...Alias series is good but to be honest I don't think it touches Harry Potter. Narnia is really really good but I'm not finished with teh series yet.
[post="1384740"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha i've read the 1st HP 53 times, the 2nd 43 times (i think..), the 3rd 17 times, the 4th 8 or 9 times, and the 5th one 3 times!! :woot: so you can tell i love them to death too.. :blush: HP is so good so good. almost as good as, well, ok, as good as the tomorrow series. :angelic:

pii_lena4ever said:
haha i've read the 1st HP 53 times, the 2nd 43 times (i think..), the 3rd 17 times, the 4th 8 or 9 times, and the 5th one 3 times!!  :woot:  so you can tell i love them to death too..  :blush:  HP is so good so good. almost as good as, well, ok, as good as the tomorrow series.  :angelic:
[post="1385630"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

A book series as good as harry potter? I shudder to think. I'll have to check out this tomorrow series you speak of.

I love the Harry Potter series and can't wait fror the next book to come out.
I also like Sisterhood of the travelling pants. I've just finished the third one and loved it!
But my favourite would be Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. It is SO good!! I'm beginning the third one and I have such a hard time putting it down. I read each book in less than a week, which is very rare for me. Anyway, I highly recomment that to everyone!

OMG my haven. I think that people have named all my favorites...
First and formost is Harry Potter!!!! I'm working my way through them again. I told my one friend how many times I've read them and he called me a freak, so I won't say...lol
Then, in no particular order, is Gossip Girl, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, His Dark Materials, Mediator, VC Andrews, but not as much lately...Love Love LOVE the Wicca series by Cate Tiernan! I wish it were still going....and Daughters of the Moon. I read Series more than single books but nothing beats HArry Potter for me...18 days 23 hours, 44 minutes and 20 seconds...lol

i love the mediator series after reading the excerpt in seventeen in instantly fell in love with it i think its one of the best series meg cabot ever wrote, gossip girls, HARRY POTTER which is amazing cant wait till saturday when it comes out

Well. Harry Potter is one of my favorite book series.

Another one is Jääkansan tarina written by Margit Sandemo. In English it's something like the Story of the Icepeople <_< and that actually sounds pretty stupid. Hm. Anyway, there are 47 books and they tell about this family from 13th century to 20th century. This family is under a curse, made by an evil ancestor, which means that in every generation a 'marked one' is born. The marked one has yellow eyes and he or she is very very beautiful or very ugly. The marked one is also either bad or good and posesses some kind of powers like healing, mind reading etc.
I have read all the books three times. Some like five or six times :D

okay here is my list:

-Harry Potter
-Lord of the Rings
-Charmed
-A Series of Unfortunate Events
-A Tale of the Three Worlds- The View from the Mirror
- The Well of Echos
-Star Wars
-and Marian Keyes novels

i think they are all brillent, but the list above is not in any order.

Fearless by Francine Pascal,definetly.Sweep serie and moon Daughters are good,too.And Mediator serie.
I also like gossip girl and A-list.

okey, it is hard. there's many interesting.
So this is "short" list:
-Harry Potter
-LOTR
-Dune by Frank Herbert
-His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
-Bourne Identity and other books by Robert Ludlum
-Dirk Pitt series by Clive Cussler
-few series written be Wilbur Smith
And my natives writers. I love them but I will only mention about one.I don't know it is translated in english i guess it is.saga about "Wiedźmin" and almost finished trylogy Narrenturm written by Andrzej Sapkowski. It's fantasy in best quality. All new world-like LOTR or Narnia. Simply amazing :P

Back