What's your favourite book series?

i read so many series and they are all so good!
princess diaries, HP, jack ryan, the gorgia nicholson diaries, mates and dates series, the chalet school (there are like 63 and i have only read a few and they are really old) and quite a few other series.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

I forgot about the Star Wars series. But don't you think that there are way too many Star Wars and Star Trek series out there? I certainly do.

i agree with u Klyo4. there are far to many of the boks and (at least the star wars ones) are all written by different authors who give them all different abilities and everything. plus all the ones i a sequence can be hard to find in order so the few that i have read i have ended up reading them out of order which has completely confused me.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

The Princess Diaries, even though I've only read the first two. I can't wait to read the third! And the fourth is coming out soon too.... :woot:

ive already got the fourth princess diaries, is it not out in the us yet? im waiting 4 the fifth but i have 2 wait till like september b4 it comes out.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Harry Potter, A series of unfortunate events, and the alias books. (I'm trying to read the LOTR books, but they're taking me a long time.)

ukaliaschick said:
ive already got the fourth princess diaries, is it not out in the us yet? im waiting 4 the fifth but i have 2 wait till like september b4 it comes out.
ukaliaschick (y)  (n)
Hmm... haven't seen it around here yet... still waiting impatiently...

i agree with u twinzz. i have only read two but i love both of them. i am currently putting the wanderer on tape for a girl with learing difficulties (my mom is a learing support assistant)
i really want to read more tho
ukaliaschick (y) (n)
ps kara where do u live cause that might have something to do with it?

shopaholic series! :D and bridget jones. although i don't think you could consider that a "series." it's more just a book and its sequel. ;)

i'm not really into series anymore. when i was younger though, series were all i read - sweet valley, babysitters club, nancy drew, boxcar children. aww...that makes me feel all nostalgic now. ^_^

Ah man... when I was younger, I read sweet valley, babysitter's club (my dad used to work for the company that published the series, so i got them all for free), saddle club, thoroughbred, and some of the boxcar children.

I like some of the books from the Buffy series... but I didn't really got into them after the Gatekeeper trilogy. Those were really good. And I still love to read the Anne of Green Gables series, and the Emily of New Moon books. And then the One Last Wish series from Lurlene McDaniel... they're kind of cheesy, but good in their own way.

Back