What's your favourite book series?

Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Keys to the Kingdom, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, His Dark Materials, A Series of Unfortunate Events

Lemon-Krumpitz said:
HP, Alias, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Shopaholic series (I love those books  ^_^ )
[post="1319878"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I saw all the movies, and wasn't all that impressed. It really was the book that convinced me to go back and fill in the gaps.

the Ender seires, wind on fire, all of the tamora peirce seires, Harry Potter, LOTR, Redwall seires, keys to the kingdom, a series of unfortunate events and some other ones Im just to lazy to type tham all

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Gossip Girl, True Confessions of Georgia Nicholson.......

I mostly like series books. I really like Harry Potter, too.

I have several series that I like
charmed
alias
series of unfortunate events
harry potter
CSI
children's book collection
the sword of truth
Anne of green gables

I like:
Anne of Green Gables
Harry Potter
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Shopaholics
Narnia
Prydain Chonicles
Song of the Lioness
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Ya Ya Sisterhood books
Janet Evonovich (To the Nines, etc.)
Princess Diaries
Mediator

best series ever ever ever is a series of books by Louise Rennison. Starts with Angus thongs and full frontal snogging. and the 6th book ...then he ate my boy entrancers just came out.
its too funni. i was babysitting last nite and i was laughing so loudly on the sofa hehe lukily didnt wake up the girl. read them!!!!! xx helen xx

i have so many fav series:

Harry Potter series
Alias series :syd1:
Charmed series
Wicca series by Cate Tiernan
Flowers in the attic series by V.C. Andrews (such a sad series)
and my all time fav
The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden

if you haven't read the tomorrow seies you HAVE to. it is the BEST
:groupwave:

Back