What's your favourite Sloane moment?

The main Sloane moment I like is when the medics were treating him after Jack cut his finger off and Sloane was watching Sydney and Jack. The look in his eyes suggested to me that he envied their relationship even though it was not a close one. The hard man wants something he can never have.. To be loved by his own child.
😆 :devil:

Good example! One of my favorite moments was in the same program when Sloane is being tortured and ends up tormenting his own tormentor because he (Sloane) can take it when his tormentor could not. The moment says a lot about what Sloane is. He's evil, but he's all the more dangerous because he can take it as well as dish it out.

Don't you just love it when he does that? He always bounces back even though it seems a lost cause... :blink: Personally I think he would be a great baddie in a Bond film.. At least he comes across real and threatening.

I'm getting fed up with Channel 4 and them cutting everything out! I didn't see Jack cutting Sloane's finger off!!!!!! Come to think of it, I haven't seen any violence in Alias really... mmm... :angry: :angry: :blink:

Well, they didn't actually show the finger--they showed Jack's reaction. It was kind of hard for him to do it.
:confused:

i dunno which part is best- i thought when he kissed syd was a good show of his charcgter... kinda gross though. hehhe :rolleyes:

My fav Sloane moment is from the past few episodes when he was fully implying that Syd and Vaughn were good together. :D It made me hate him less.

verdantheart said:
Good example! One of my favorite moments was in the same program when Sloane is being tortured and ends up tormenting his own tormentor because he (Sloane) can take it when his tormentor could not. The moment says a lot about what Sloane is. He's evil, but he's all the more dangerous because he can take it as well as dish it out.
That's mine too...when he goes "a little baby" the second time :rotflmao: He sounded so funny! :lol:

I also like Sloane in his blue sunglasses ;) Those are sexy :angelic:

Lessee, when he turned the tables on his tormentor while being tortured was classic Sloane (He is so cool under fire it's just nuts). The look in his eyes while being treated for his finger told us a great deal about his character. But most of all was when that laser went from Syd to Lindsey! I jumped up and hollered, "Dat's muh boy!"

Chrissie Sloane said:
Don't you just love it when he does that? He always bounces back even though it seems a lost cause... :blink: Personally I think he would be a great baddie in a Bond film.. At least he comes across real and threatening.
Chrissie, you are right on target! Sloane would make an AWESOME baddie for a Bond film.

i love all the one on one scenes he has with syd. they show that he thinks of her as a daughter while she thinks of him as a baddie.

one of my all-time favs is in 'so it begins' wen jack tells sloane that syd went 'up to the mountains ;) ' for the weekend, and sloane says "are you alright? you seem a little...i don't know." then has this evil look on his face, this smirk. i like all the scenes where now, if we watch it again on the DVD's, we see all the little hints that sloane knew about sydney and jack. it all came together in phase one. wen we find out that sloane knew.

Also, in the eppy 'dead drop'--sloane wonders aloud to sydney why rambaldi would go to all the trouble to hide the music box in such a closed out, recluse space, only to leave it exposed to be destroyed? (wen, in truth, sydney had destroyed it as part of her countermission, but she cldnt tell sloane that of course). she said "another rambaldi mystery." and gave him a fake smile. he then gave her one to..if u watch that scene again on the season 2 DVD's, u can tell that he knew. that he knew there was no way that the box was naturally corrupted. all these little hints.... ;)

I liked the scene in Crossings where Katya called him and threatened him, saying even though he seems protected, he isn't. Not even from his friends. And then, Jack walks in, and Sloane has this look on his face. I don't know if it's fear, or confusion, but it makes me feel good to know that Sloane is stumped, because stumping Sloane isn't an easy thing to do.

i like it when he was with his wife..the moment he told emily that he's not cia, instead he's sd-6..it showed his other side..but though i like that i still think he's as bad as ever..the guy's obsessed with rambaldi!! he'll do anything!! :nervous: :Paranoid:

Back