what's your most embarrassing CD/ single?

aliasfanjay and iheartalias, you guys are deaf, so sorry, but it's true. this whole thread, i think, is wrong. you are probably embarrassed to have had them because you might have liked em but in the majority minds it wasn't "coool enough", which is sooos stupid. is that how you measure yourself? u can't actually live like a robot, being what everyone else is?

fyi, hanson is the only one out of all of these groups mentioned that lasted, so if i wer u, i wouldn't be saying anything. hanson actually has talent, they write their own songs, play all their own instruments, and now are on their own label, doing everything on their own. so, finally, their image has changed, because they never were are not and never will be teeny-boppers thats just what their label made them out to be. and u probably, like everyone else, believed all the hype and went all "hanson is gay and blah blah blah".

y bother? if your not even gonna actually listen to the music?

ETA: It wasn't a single only. This ROCK BAND has released nine albums. So, maybe you should actually know what you're talking about before posting it.

Woah, hit a nerve here! :smiley:

I understand - every genre has its fans. There is no denying that Hanson got the boy-band label in the early days, but even I will admit to the fact that they have grown on from that to become a band with some talent.

But, also, there are a few bands that write their own music, play their own instruments and have their own labels as well. There is no denying they have worked hard and payed their dues to get where they are. They deserve it, just like every other band that has done it.

I am not a fan and I really wasn't a fan then. Well, I guess I must have been to a degree to buy the CD... it was in the time when I was young and we all liked all sorts of music, which is probably more what this topic is about rather than something that music we should be embarrased about.

Its good that people are standing up for their music though, so kudos to you White_Rabbit for that. Apologies for my short, but inconsiderate post. :blush:

I used to have Britney's 1st CD. It had the songs 'drive me crazy' and that one "hit me baby one more time". several years ago someone gave it to me as a present, even though I never liked Britney Spears. And this girl at my school actually bought it from me for $10 :Ph34r:

aliasfanjay, thanx, other people have bashed hanson and when i reply they just don't care but at least you responded politely. i appreciate that and that you understand that gossip and all that ain't true. my apologies for my long and partly insulting post.

SkyGirl5 said:
omg i love aqua :lol:
uhhh hanson probably :hide: mmm bop :lol:

or no actually this really oldschool sister group Cleopatra - has anyone EVER heard of them?! hahahahha
[post="1144427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg i think i have a hanson tape! Not CD! lol.

Did that group Cleopatra have a song that went, "Cleopatra, comin atcha" ?somethin like that?

Itz tha Dreila said:
I used to have Britney's 1st CD. It had the songs 'drive me crazy' and that one "hit me baby one more time". several years ago someone gave it to me as a present, even though I never liked Britney Spears. And this girl at my school actually bought it from me for $10  :Ph34r:
[post="1153060"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Dude... Cari, that's scary. :mellow:

I just recently put in the Spice Girls CD, and my favorite song is 'Say You'll Be There'. :lol: Brings back SO many memories.

Also, put in Backstreet Boys CDs, and surprisingly, I still like most of their songs! ^_^

And Five. Wow. I didn't realize how many songs I knew of theirs. My favorite would have to be 'When the Lights Go Out'.

And of course, 'NSync. Loved 'Tearing Up My Heart'.

LFO. They had atleast 2 songs that I liked. Forgot the names of them. But I saw them in concert. :blush:

It's sad that I remember almost all the words to these songs, lol. But wow, all of them bring back memories of when I was younger.

Back