Whats your opinion of Berroids, I mean Barry Bonds

F

frostydf2

I personally have a vengance for him. I know it goes on a lot more then we think, and a lot more stars used it besides just him, but he's about to break the most holy record in baseball. Why? Becuase he jacked up on steroids.

What do you think of the man?

I think he's a joke. I think he and any other player using steroids should be tossed and have all of their records stripped.

This is all occuring because of Bud Selig...that is all I will say about him or I will go into an uncontrollable rant.

If you want to read a good book, that really gives you some insight into certain aspects of baseball, read The Last Commissioner: A Baseball Valentine by Fay Vincent. Great read, and explains how the money hungry owners usurped the nation's greatest past time...

I think its a shame he had to start using the steroids. The guy was goin to have one of the best carriers of all time with out the drug, now he has tainted the legacy that he will leave.

Haha, whoever through the syringe at him is pretty fun. I'd rather do something ab it more polite. Like get a white board, and just put a * sign on it.

:smiley:

Haha. That's fantastic! Someone threw a syringe at him? I'm not to up and up on the news, but that's great to hear. He deserves anything he gets.

Originally posted by Diem@Apr 7 2006, 07:36 PM
Haha. That's fantastic! Someone threw a syringe at him? I'm not to up and up on the news, but that's great to hear. He deserves anything he gets.
Yea he was playing in San Diego! Imagine what its going to be like when he goes to play the Dodgers. I'm sure everyone will be throwing syringes at him. Something else that disgusts me is that t.v. show on ESPN called 'Bonds on Bonds'. The dude is trying to play of steroid abuse with how great of a father he is.

No one likes Melon Head Bonds anyways.

i thought he used steriods back in the 90s.. if it isnt proven now why do people care like clinton that cat only got his dick sucked and he almost got kicked out the white house since when is that a crime?

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 7 2006, 10:30 PM
i thought he used steriods back in the 90s.. if it isnt proven now why do people care like clinton that cat only got his dick sucked and he almost got kicked out the white house since when is that a crime?
It's never been a crime, except that he lied under oath, and that he is Chief Citizen as well. So he did violate one of his duties as president.

Also, it's been known that Berry Bonds has used steroids. You just don't turn 33~, and gain 30-40lbs of lean muscle in a matter of months, then go from 30~home runs a year to 70+. It just doesn't happen that way. Check his head size, its HUGE.

Originally posted by frostydf2+Apr 8 2006, 06:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Apr 8 2006, 06:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Xblood@Apr 7 2006, 10:30 PM
It's never been a crime, except that he lied under oath, and that he is Chief Citizen as well. So he did violate one of his duties as president.

Also, it's been known that Berry Bonds has used steroids. You just don't turn 33~, and gain 30-40lbs of lean muscle in a matter of months, then go from 30~home runs a year to 70+. It just doesn't happen that way. Check his head size, its HUGE. [/b][/quote]
Bush did (does?) coke, and it's barely heard of.

The media controls too much of what we know, and what we talk about.

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana+Apr 8 2006, 08:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HJ-Diviana @ Apr 8 2006, 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by frostydf2@Apr 8 2006, 06:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Xblood
@Apr 7 2006, 10:30 PM

Also, it's been known that Berry Bonds has used steroids. You just don't turn 33~, and gain 30-40lbs of lean muscle in a matter of months, then go from 30~home runs a year to 70+. It just doesn't happen that way. Check his head size, its HUGE.

The media controls too much of what we know, and what we talk about. [/b][/quote]
Where did you read that Bush did Coke, and I doubt he does it now. Did when he was a teenager, theres a huge difference between doing something stupid when you're 20, and when you're 38 years old recieving a blow job in the oval office on the phone with another world leader.

Tell me, is there a difference?

but come on whats so bad about gettin some head we all have gotten it.. on or off the phone wit sum1.. well maybe just me lol but still i dont know why they made a big deal out of him gettin his dick sucked... i know im off topic but this is an off topic thinggy

Originally posted by frostydf2+Apr 8 2006, 10:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Apr 8 2006, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by HJ-Diviana@Apr 8 2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by frostydf2@Apr 8 2006, 06:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Xblood
@Apr 7 2006, 10:30 PM

The media controls too much of what we know, and what we talk about.
Where did you read that Bush did Coke, and I doubt he does it now. Did when he was a teenager, theres a huge difference between doing something stupid when you're 20, and when you're 38 years old recieving a blow job in the oval office on the phone with another world leader.

Tell me, is there a difference? [/b][/quote]
Randi Rhodes talked about it.

Anyway, all they do is lie and lie some more, I don't think him doing coke is the issue that needs to be addressed. I think the problem really is that they get away with whatever they please.

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 8 2006, 11:17 PM
but come on whats so bad about gettin some head we all have gotten it.. on or off the phone wit sum1.. well maybe just me lol but still i dont know why they made a big deal out of him gettin his dick sucked... i know im off topic but this is an off topic thinggy
First off, it is a huge deal to be 'gettin ur dick sucked' while you're on the phone. I'm sorry, but theirs a huge difference between you, and the President of the United States of America.

Randi Rhodes talked about it.

Anyway, all they do is lie and lie some more, I don't think him doing coke is the issue that needs to be addressed. I think the problem really is that they get away with whatever they please.
And Randi Rhodes is who? Does she even have credibiliity? I'm not saying I like George Bush. In fact I disagree with a lot of what he is doing, however I think its lame how people always throw rumors into someones face without credibility.

They do get away with a lot, but don't you? Just not to the level.

lol yeah there is a big diffrence but all i was saying it shouldnt have been a big deal man.. yeah he was cheatin on his wife but thats his wife fault she must not have been givin him any and he couldnt take it anymore and got it anyway he could... and i just planly dont like bush.. im not the person to say the twin towers was his fault because its not really possible for it to be all his fault if he knew it was gonna happen it woulda been hard to stop it... but everything else he did was his fault i think he is retarted too but thats my 4 cents

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 9 2006, 06:17 PM
lol yeah there is a big diffrence but all i was saying it shouldnt have been a big deal man.. yeah he was cheatin on his wife but thats his wife fault she must not have been givin him any and he couldnt take it anymore and got it anyway he could... and i just planly dont like bush.. im not the person to say the twin towers was his fault because its not really possible for it to be all his fault if he knew it was gonna happen it woulda been hard to stop it... but everything else he did was his fault i think he is retarted too but thats my 4 cents
We're going really off-topic, but I guess I'll just end it. There is a problem over-all with cheating on your wife/girlfriend. Its a family-issue. However, there is a huge problem when the presidents role is.... CHIEF CITIZEN. That means, one of his duties was to set an example for America, but was he getting in trouble for that? no!

He got in trouble for... we all know this line

"I did not have sex with that woman".... "Well technically oral sex isn't sex."

He lied, under oath. Thats why he was impeached.

Back