What's your secret?

kylo4

Cadet
What's your secret? Do you have a teddy bear. Huh, do yah? Do yah? You little punk! LMAO!

Seriously, what the hell's your secret?
kylo4

Actually I do have a teddy! What's wrong with that.

Okay here is my secret:

I still always go to the Barbie aisle in Wal Mart. LOL! I love looking at the new Barbies.

twinzz2003 said:

Okay here is my secret:

I still always go to the Barbie aisle in Wal Mart. LOL! I love looking at the new Barbies.
LMAO! me too, it's amazing what all barbie's do today! i can't believe that they have that pregnant Midge doll! "but how mommy?" and i collect the expensive ones!

I have a ragdoll that i've had since i was born who i sleep with every night! LMAO! i already know i'm a dork! and all my friends know anyways, even Matt! LMAO!

Ok, I'll admit, I have a gorram teddy bear! I'm stroking him right now as I type this. Also, I LOVE SYDB_JENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kylo4

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's another secret. Lol.
kylo4

Aliasgirl47 said:
twinzz2003 said:

Okay here is my secret:

LMAO! me too, it's amazing what all barbie's do today! i can't believe that they have that pregnant Midge doll! "but how mommy?" and i collect the expensive ones!
My mom actually bought that one. It's over my t.v. set right now.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST MADE MY 1400'TH POST!!!!!!!!!!! 100 MORE AND I'LL HAVE A NEW RANK AS A HEAD STRATEGIST!!!!!!!!!
kylo4

:lol: pregnant Midge doll! and then they have a Barbie gynocologist..... :lol:

okay, my confession: once Tina and I were running around in Expo, that decorating store, and we ran into a sofa and broke a lamp.

:D

My sister's 11 now, and she hates Barbie's. Or at least she say's that she does. I guess that I'll never know.
kylo4

SydB_JenG is so nice, and beautiful with her words, that you instantly fall in love with her!!!! It's no secret at all now!
kylo4

twinzz2003 said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
twinzz2003 said:

Okay here is my secret:

My mom actually bought that one. It's over my t.v. set right now.
LMAO! is there a reason why your mom bought that one...

Back