What's your secret?

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
:lol: pregnant Midge doll! and then they have a Barbie gynocologist..... :lol:

okay, my confession: once Tina and I were running around in Expo, that decorating store, and we ran into a sofa and broke a lamp.

:D
LMAO! everything keeps getting less and less innocent than from when i was little...

Ok, some more of my secrets.

I have crystal blue eyes, Dirty blonde hair, no glasses, no braces, skinny, but not too, too skinny. I weigh about 96, 97 pounds. I love Alias.... and SydB_JenG. I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend until I'm 16. Although, I've had secret, and short relationships. My parents are superstrict. I'm pure Canadian, and my background is Italian.

I sing, write poetry, songwrite, and act. I'm not gay, if that's what you're thinking right now, after reading the poetry thing. Lol.

At school, I'm not a nerd, yet not a cool kid. I'm what I like to call, middle class. I do have friends and I do have friends that are women.

I'm very nice to the ladies, I'm 5'1, and I'm trying to get my damn picture on allalias but it won't work. Lol. I dedicate this post to SydB_JenG. Lol.

Sorry for the length of this post.
kylo4

:lol: you sound like a pretty nice guy, kylo. For some reason I'm reminded of my friend Kevin, and Kevin doesn't sing, write songs, or act, or do any of those cool things. instead he designs blogs and makes me listen to him go on and on about how great Final Fantasy is. :D

Aliasgirl47 said:
twinzz2003 said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
twinzz2003 said:
Actually I do have a teddy! What's wrong with that.

Okay here is my secret:

I still always go to the Barbie aisle in Wal Mart. LOL! I love looking at the new Barbies.
LMAO! me too, it's amazing what all barbie's do today! i can't believe that they have that pregnant Midge doll! "but how mommy?" and i collect the expensive ones!
My mom actually bought that one. It's over my t.v. set right now.
LMAO! is there a reason why your mom bought that one...
my mom loves Barbies. She just had to have it. Well my mom likes Barney too. LOL.

twinzz2003 said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
twinzz2003 said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
twinzz2003 said:
Actually I do have a teddy! What's wrong with that.

Okay here is my secret:

I still always go to the Barbie aisle in Wal Mart. LOL! I love looking at the new Barbies.
LMAO! me too, it's amazing what all barbie's do today! i can't believe that they have that pregnant Midge doll! "but how mommy?" and i collect the expensive ones!
My mom actually bought that one. It's over my t.v. set right now.
LMAO! is there a reason why your mom bought that one...
my mom loves Barbies. She just had to have it. Well my mom likes Barney too. LOL.
oh, ok. that doll still freaks me out though. although it would make for a good discussion piece! LMAO!

All dolls freak me out...its a new realization of mine lol...i went to an antique shop with my mom...and they had a doll section...i just about wet my pants...some of them had eyes hanging out or just one arm...it was like the island of misfit dolls...*shakes head to try and get memories out*

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
:lol: pregnant Midge doll! and then they have a Barbie gynocologist..... :lol:

okay, my confession: once Tina and I were running around in Expo, that decorating store, and we ran into a sofa and broke a lamp.

:D
omg!!! i broke a lamp in i think pier 1...and i also recked their display. oh it was so embarassing...but i was only 6!

kylo4 said:

I have crystal blue eyes, Dirty blonde hair, no glasses, no braces, skinny, but not too, too skinny. I weigh about 96, 97 pounds. I love Alias.... and SydB_JenG. I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend until I'm 16. Although, I've had secret, and short relationships. My parents are superstrict. I'm pure Canadian, and my background is Italian.

I sing, write poetry, songwrite, and act. I'm not gay, if that's what you're thinking right now, after reading the poetry thing. Lol.

At school, I'm not a nerd, yet not a cool kid. I'm what I like to call, middle class. I do have friends and I do have friends that are women.

I'm very nice to the ladies, I'm 5'1, and I'm trying to get my damn picture on allalias but it won't work. Lol. I dedicate this post to SydB_JenG. Lol.

kylo4
you were born in '89...so was i. however i always assumed you were older....

Marlene said:
kylo4 said:

kylo4
you were born in '89...so was i. however i always assumed you were older....
LMAO! me too...

I still watch Saturday Morning Cartoons when I have time! LMAO!!! Hehe...they r the best, you can't give up obsessions you started when you were 4!

Hmm... secrets... I have a crush on this guy who used to go out with my ex-friend, current *****.

I have a barney doll. Yes, I really do. He's COMFY! Not like the show or anything, but he's a comfy stuffed animal. And he doesn't have those disturbed toes or smile like the new ones do.

SydB_JenG said:
All dolls freak me out...its a new realization of mine lol...i went to an antique shop with my mom...and they had a doll section...i just about wet my pants...some of them had eyes hanging out or just one arm...it was like the island of misfit dolls...*shakes head to try and get memories out*
all of my friends and i are afraid of dolls...i mean, they are just freaky...once, to scare ourselves, we got a book from the library that had all these doll pictures, those dolls are just...scary

Back