What's your secret?

Ok, what can I reveal! I think that my uncle may be a bi! Shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell him I said that though. Lol.
kylo4

i have a sad life full of things that i rather not talk about past relationships and such and i think that's my secret that i keep so much to myself like when i say my bestfriend shoot himself

Are you depressed or something??????? By secrets, I didn't mean personal things, as many people seem obliged to post them. I meant things like, I have a teddy bear or, I slept with my pet lawnmower. Or something along those lines.
(By the way, my pet lawnmower's name is Rex.) LMAO.
kylo4

hmmm, a secret?

I admit it I sleep with a light on sometimes...not cuz I'm afraid of the dark or sumthin though. I'm really quite freaked out by bugs. Bugs don't like light. If for some reason I think there's one in my room, I'm not sleeping with the lights off so it can just crawl on me....:shudder: ugh.

and then there's the butterfly thing...butterflies and moths. I hate them. :shudder:

ya i was sad and now i still am but anyways i will post something that IS a secret LOL i like this guy at my church who's what a couple years older than me

I hate chocolate (most of the time there are a few occasions I'll eat it but on the whole.....) :hide: there I said it!

anji_alias said:
i sing silently to my diskman, when i'm on the train. i get ALOT of weird looks. i talk/sing to myself when i'm riding my bike. And i recite movies/tv shows to myself.
haahaa i do that too!!! and in the bus too!!! and always when i'm home alone. but then i don't sing silently, i sing VERY loud!!! :D
no i don't think it's weird i think a lot of people do it, they just won't admit it... :D

Back