What's your secret?

I pick my nose all the time........

;) not really

anyway there was this dumbass 10th grade girl who would sit in class and always suck her thumb...

I HAVE HUNDREDS OF TEDDYS AND I AM 16! BUT THEN alot are collectables or dalmations,but i still adore them!!!!!!!!
cept at the mo, alot of girls in england like to rip their up or ruin them in certain ways and pn them to their bags~!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
My real secret is that i adore a guy and not alot of my friends know that! shhh! don't tell them!

I have 2 agree with Lilly, defintiely teddy's! im 18 so its even worse, i love Disney stuff
Also Alias is my secret, none of my friends know i come on a website dedicated 2 it, think they would b quite shocked! LMAO! who cares, i love AA and u lot are all great so its my friends loss!

Aliasgirl47 said:
Marlene said:
kylo4 said:
Ok, some more of my secrets.

I have crystal blue eyes, Dirty blonde hair, no glasses, no braces, skinny, but not too, too skinny. I weigh about 96, 97 pounds. I love Alias.... and SydB_JenG. I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend until I'm 16. Although, I've had secret, and short relationships. My parents are superstrict. I'm pure Canadian, and my background is Italian.

I sing, write poetry, songwrite, and act. I'm not gay, if that's what you're thinking right now, after reading the poetry thing. Lol.

At school, I'm not a nerd, yet not a cool kid. I'm what I like to call, middle class. I do have friends and I do have friends that are women.

I'm very nice to the ladies, I'm 5'1, and I'm trying to get my damn picture on allalias but it won't work. Lol. I dedicate this post to SydB_JenG. Lol.

Sorry for the length of this post.
kylo4
you were born in '89...so was i. however i always assumed you were older....
LMAO! me too...
Me 3!!! but kylo, you're still in elementary then right? or middle school which ever one you want it to be called.
--Mandy :angelic:

hum... lets see. I have a stuff teddy. well it's not a teddy it's a hippo that my dad won me at the riverside festival last year. so bascialy what i sleep with changes every year. um... not to dark or deep. not many people know i go on AA if that's a secret. Other than that i'm about secret free.
--Mandy :angelic:

Sigh, well i have disney stuff coz it is cool, specially the tops from new look at the mo! i have a tinkerbell one! nice and black! it is so nice but i love teddys! but nota secret! Me liking a guy is a secret coz everyone who doesn't know think i am not that way inclined, in other words they don't think i am straight, coz i am a teenager and they think not into guys!

hmmm secrets...i dont have any really! except that i hide my blanket which i have had since i was born, but i wanted to get out of the habit of sleeping with it, so i hid it underneath my bed but i know its there so thats good!HA, and AA i guess is a secret somewhat, some of my friends know(only the ones who go on the internet alot so they cant make fun!) but no one else, so yeah thats a secret but not to you guys! you know im on here!HA!

My secret is that I miss my dog more then famly members when we go on vacations. I have this special bond with my little pooch. 🐕 :whistle: :dogrun: :dogrun: :dogrun:

Here's another few secrets of mine.

I was born in 1989. Teacher's and the Principal say I'm smarter than the average kid in my grade. I was reading GooseBump books in Grade 1. I've gone to the same school my whole entire life.

Now, this will shock you, but I want to reveal it.

My mom had cancer when she was 18. She's had surgeries through out the years. Ending with one just last year. If you add up the time that she's been in the hospital, it's been over 3 years.

She's fine now. My mom's a nurse, my dad's a Paramedic. I'm in Grade 8, which is Elementary school. I have advanced reading and vocabulary skills.

Here's more shocking secrets.

I've had feeling's for women since grade 1!!!!!!! That's weird, ok?

I had one of the worst reputations in school, but in Grade 6, I changed. Maybe going to the office like 3 to 7 times a year.

Before, it was like 6 times a week.

There, I've basically revealed everything that I possibly could reveal.
kylo4

glad your mom's fine now! :smiley:

ok my secrets:

I'm 88 or was it 98?? hmmm my memory is failing

I've gotten married 47 times (that was my goal) aren't you proud of me?? i beat elizabeth!

I love CNN, The Weather Channel, Picking my boooogers, and eating leaves....

those are my secrects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um kylo--- lol 14 duh cuz my profile says "1988" :lol: and i posted a pic of myself when i was 2 in the picture thread! i have dark brown eyes and blackish hair!

Back