• Buffy the vampire slayer (movie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,
I'm sure somebody's already done this too, but I can't find it, so I thought it'd be interestin to see our worst movies.
Remember to tell us what you voted for!
xxx

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

I'm not voting for any of those, because I think of all of them as decent movies that I enjoyed.
The worst movie I've seen is the Good Girl with jennifer Aniston

I love all these movies (except Buffy, which I have never seen but would probably like). I voted other, but I haven't decided what the worst movie is just yet. It's pretty hard...

I didn't vote for any of those cause i thought they were fine, except Buffy cause i've never seen that one. But I do have one movie that i absolutely hate and that's Bring it On. *shudder* And there are two movies that i will NEVER see in my WHOLE life- Crossroads and Tuck Everlasting. Crossroads because of she-who-should-not-be-named and i have my reasons for not liking Tuck Everlasting...

Em

worst movie ever? Dugly do right. followed closely by this scifi movie that everyone dies and then AI artificial intelligence. GRRR I hated those movies! waste of valuable time!!

Non of those movies listed are bad, there really good, i saw the buffy flick with Kristy Swanson and i think Luke Perry, it was good. For the worst movie, id have to agree with like Spice World, but i must say that in my opinion, i thought the worst movie was A Knight's Tale, i dont know why, but i hate that movie... I bought it just because Heath LEdger was in it, but I watched it and hated it, I think maybe its just the fact that i really dont like Shannon Sosymon, I liked her in 40 days 40 nights, but its weird, that i sont like her now......

sorry I have to go with Buffy on this poll the only good part of that movie was Luke Perry I mean if u compare it to the show and anyway even though Joss did it,it wasn't his true vision of how he wanted the movie to be.but other than that the other worst movie is Rollerball

:hmm: on the poll probably titanic

other than that... maybe solaris... can't think of any bad movies :confused: i dont watch em :lol:

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
worst movie ever? Dugly do right. followed closely by this scifi movie that everyone dies and then AI artificial intelligence. GRRR I hated those movies! waste of valuable time!!
*nod nod* I went with other too, and I have to say AI because I totally and completely hated that movie, it was all freaky and twisted and downright creepy in an inoccent sort of way...

you should have really gone and see which movies are the worst ones ... your list consists of only good and great movies ...

I voted OTHER ... can we say Gigli ... thats the worst movie of all time ... (n) (n)

Star Wars, The Matrix, Lord of The Rings, etc.

I hate movies that have multiple sequels. Especially nerdy, geeky, annoying ones that are heavily merchandised and over rated like the ones I listed.

~~Spongy!

on this list i would have to say that the worst one was titanic. of course anything with micheal vartan is in is great.lol i have seen never been kissed too many times to count. i hate war movies i find them boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back