whats your worst trait?

hmmmm i hate awkward silences, i aim to fill every blank second with a bit of information, i usually get yelled at cos i'm always repeating conversations, but i cant stop talking, i have an opinion on everything and on everything an opinion.

i give my opinion to fast...i can just say what i think without really thinking it through... did that today :blush: lets just say there was an awkward moment in the meeting

my tendency to see (what i imagine is)the worst in people, which often is a complete fabrication on my part-and to judge people unfairly-i need to give people the benefit of the doubt more often

mexico city said:
my tendency to see (what i imagine is)the worst in people, which often is a complete fabrication on my part-and to judge people unfairly-i need to give people the benefit of the doubt more often
[post="1145430"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I do that too, I tend to over analyze situations and drive myself crazy with all the made-up scenarios in my head.

i think i'll have to say jealousy. :rolleyes: i get so jealous at the smallest thing. in general i think that i manage to control it quite well, but it has the potential to blow up majorly. Just the thought of anyone looking at my girlfriend Kat in that sort of way drives me mad. :angry:

Back