Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Simpsons

• Will and Grace

• Other

• Total voters
On the CSI shows, I think they have a place on TV even though I'm not a fan, but the sheer amount of them boggles the mind. As much as I love Alias, I wouldn't want another 5 spin offs! :smiley:

WORST SHOW EVER: American Idol.

Whoever said The Sopranos is bad is smoking something. That's a hell of a show, deserving of all the recognition it's had.

I think the worst shows are the reality show like Joe Millionaire and Will You Marry My Dad.

But the one I will never watch is Fear Factor - that just looks gross!

:blowup:

Passions. It is truly an awful soap opera, but I've watched it since 7th grade. Witches, amnesia, incest, reincarnation, surrogate mothers, feuding sisters, cheating spouses, homicidal exes, this show has it all.

i am really getting sick of law and order, i mean come on theres four and the newest one took the time slot of medical investigation :angry:

I'd say Third Rock From The Sun (or as I like to call it, "Idiots From Another Planet"), Will & Grace and all those reality shows (especially The Simple Life), which are a waste of valuable TV time.

I can't stand the Newlyweds. Which is wierd because I like Meet the Barkers, but I just can't stand Nick and Jessica. In my opinion I think that Nick could do better. Sorry, don't get mad at me cuz I said that!

I actually watch every show on that list. Obviously I'm a little sad. :lol:
I like all of them too.
I'd have to say alot of reality tv is such a waste of time and money.

Back