When did Sark try to kiss Sydney?

ozlygal said:
IT WAS THE SECOND EPISODE OF THIS CURRENT SEASON.. WHEN SYDNEY WAS TRADING SARK... but they cut the scene out.. THAT WHY NO ONE SAW IT.
:thud: How/Where did you find this out?

Me too!!!

its different...sark is a baddie, didnt spike kinda turn good? i dunno i dont watch.
Just noticed this - who's to say Sark isn't Black Ops or something? You never know!

Mrs. Sark said:
That would be friggin' awesome if Sark was undercover!!!
I know!! Not sure if it would happen or not, but I live vicariously through my own fic that way! :lol:

Hahahaha. :lol:

Speaking of Sark... is he going to have a big role next season?? Bigger than what we were promised this season? I hope we see lots more of him.

I don't know! I hope so - he is the co-chair of the North American cell and all - he should have lots of screen time :D

Mrs. Sark said:
Hahahaha. :lol:

Speaking of Sark... is he going to have a big role next season?? Bigger than what we were promised this season? I hope we see lots more of him.
i've been compiling sarks' mission list for this season and its HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's been in it so much more than previous seasons -24 missions not including all the killing of the covenant 6 - (compred to 21 for vaughn, one for dixon and 11 for weiss) i was quite shocked. i think it can only be a good thing to have a young hot nemesis for syd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

ooh and if there was a kiss - but it was deleted - will it be on the season 3 dvds i wonder????

jems said:
i think it can only be a good thing to have a young hot nemesis for syd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

ooh and if there was a kiss - but it was deleted - will it be on the season 3 dvds i wonder????
Amen Jems. Amen. :lol:

Ohhhh it better be on the deleted scenes bit!!!

Damn! That is a lot of missions! Yay for a lot of Sarkage! :D

And I'm hoping and praying they'll give him a lot of screentime next season!! That they won't chuck him when (and if) we find out Sloane or Irina's endgame...

And yes, that attempted kiss BETTER be in the deleted scenes!!!

I think Sark has wayyyy too much of a fan-base for him to be chucked like he means nothing to the show. Not to mention, JJ and Co. always go on about how much they love him - so ^_^ Yay! for Sark :D

yah, as ridiculous as i think sarkney is, getting rid of him would destroy the show. david anders is a great actor and an awesome addition to the show!!

ozlygal said:
IT WAS THE SECOND EPISODE OF THIS CURRENT SEASON.. WHEN SYDNEY WAS TRADING SARK... but they cut the scene out.. THAT WHY NO ONE SAW IT.
Oh awesome! I hope its on the deleted scenes :D. How'd you find this out?

Why do you think JJ deleted it anyways? Maybe he wanted to save the S/S stuff until season 4 when Lauren wasn't going to be on as often....? :thinking:

Back