When did this board come back online?

SpyDude

Cadet
I'm shocked (and glad) that this board is back online. I remember that at some point it became impossible to log in and the page was often offline. Can anyone tell me what happened and when did this board return? Thanks.

HELLO, Spy Dude....
And what a relief that it came on again. I checked in several times a day during the interim hoping-hoping we hadn't lost AA--at least currently all is right in Aliasverse. If I remember correctly, AA was lost in cyberspace about 4-5 days, but don't quote me. My other worry is if Two Evil Monks decides to leave us--well cross your fingers. (And, unfortunately, no more Vartan--le sigh.)

Well, that is certainly strange, because I distinctly remember a time period during which I was sure AA was gone so I stopped checking altogether.

Well, AA has taken a few "holidays," (to my regret and sorrow) with an interim of about a month between. Thank you, thank you to everyone on the Board for bringing back the superb AA. (What's a day without reading a Verdantheart column?)
As to SD-6, it's my recollection (and I could be wrong) that that column (with its catchy individual "Agents" section) left about the time of the 2007 Sept.-Oct. introduction of the new fall schedule (at least on ABC). (Oh, since this is a sort of "bio" column--there's no doubt--my favorite "Alias" year--2nd season.

Hooray, good ol' AA is back after a (maybe) 10-day "vacation." Now to get to a Verdantheart column--especially the not-so-great 3rd season--where that season needed all the help (via critiques) it could get.

AA never had a true period of disappearance, as far as I am aware... And I have been a member since 2002. (Wow.......)

There were times, however, when the server made it almost impossible to get on...
But I would probably say you're thinking of SD's major issues. They were DOOOWWN.

Has there been something wrong with the board? :thinking:

I haven't been able to log-on since January 26th, 2009. I've been getting that Forum is too busy error. Is it due to Spybots crowding out the human users? I can't imagine that there has been a suddenly revival of people visiting AllAlias.

I've been able to log on every now and then..but we were clearly having some spy bot issues. BTW...super nice to see some oldies coming back! :D

Has there been something wrong with the board? :thinking:

I haven't been able to log-on since January 26th, 2009. I've been getting that Forum is too busy error. Is it due to Spybots crowding out the human users? I can't imagine that there has been a suddenly revival of people visiting AllAlias.

I was having the same problems ... couldn't log in or forum too busy ... good to see it's back now!

Glad to see some of the old ones too ... I have been here since 2003 and its always fun to be here!

Back