When did you become a J/I shipper?

*IriS*

Cadet
This one is for all the DTs out there and I think it's pretty self-explanatory. What was the episode/moment that turned you into a Jack and Irina shipper?

For me it was The Enemy Walks In and most particularly, the last scene where Irina walks into CIA HQs and Jack tells Sydney about it. I knew right then it was gonna be teh hawt! And it was :D

Well I was just mesmerised by Irina the moment I saw her, and then I got into J/I once Jack started telegraphing his love/hate for Laura/Irina with his eyes. That first meeting between the glass! It was so hawt even as they were so cold. :woot: How could I not fall in love with J/I with their onscreen chemistry and their fatalistic romance?! :D

Oh how I miss J/I onscreen and my J/i fix at sd-1! -_-

The first time Jack and Irina saw each other. When they kissed in India, I nearly died and when they shared the toaster memory on the train. Also when they both helped Syd with her leg in the beggining of The Passage part 2. The best moment ever, when they did the dirty before she escaped.

spymaster said:
Oh how I miss J/I onscreen and my J/i fix at sd-1!  -_-
[post="1089105"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Dude, tell me about it! How long has it been since we've read any fics? And The Gutter must be getting dusty with none of us there ;)

The first time Jack and Irina saw each other. When they kissed in India, I nearly died and when they shared the toaster memory on the train. Also when they both helped Syd with her leg in the beggining of The Passage part 2. The best moment ever, when they did the dirty before she escaped.

*sigh* good times!

*snoogles season 2*

omg ive been a J/I shipper only since forever
i dont know when exactly it started - i think it was probably eppy 2.2 cuz jack was watchin her and you could tell that he was pissed as hell but yet he LOVED her so much and thats one of the reasons he was pissed
then i think the ENTIRE eppy of the passage - i just like died b/c it was like them being all cute and just :love:
then in "a dark turn" they got all :naughty: which was SO great
haha im such a j/i shipper :P
to the point where i REFUSE to belive nadia is sloanes daughter cuz i dont want irina w/ sloane :shuders:

I gotta say Enemy Walks In is where I knew their love/hate relationship was meant to be. She's betrayed him, shot their daughter, yet Jack somehow is still in love with her. Ahh... true love :love:

I love Jack and Irina. I liked irina ever since she spoke to sydney for the first time at cia headquarters. And Jack and Irina are just hot. It's funny because they're older but they're still hot togeather. I loved the toaster scene as well and all the scenes they had togeather and ofcoarse that night they were alone togeather :smiley:

Is there a club here for J/I shippers i didn't see one and there should be one :smiley:

Alias girl said:
Is there a club here for J/I shippers i didn't see one and there should be one :smiley:
[post="1156715"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nope, there aren't any J/I threads here. But there are on SD-1. A lot of DTs post there.

From the moment I saw them, if I am one. Jack is my favorite character, and his screwed up, intense relationship with Irina/Laura is what initially drew me into Alias. I can't imagine Jack ever really being happy with any other woman, not after all the water under the bridge. Unfortunatey...thanks to that same water under that bridge, and even moreso thanks to Irina's apparent inability to let go of her Rambaldi obsession and her other schemes, I can't really imagine them having a happy ending, either.

I've said before that the Bristow Family is an ongoing train wreck, but it's a fascinating one to watch!

Pretty much when we saw Irina for the first time and I thought she was so beautiful and I so wanted her and Jack to get back together. They had such a crazed love/anger/sexual tension based relationship which I absolutely loved :blush:

Even before we knew Irina was alive, I loved the idea that there was this woman that brought out a different side of Jack. For me, as soon as I saw those books "With all my love forever and a day, Jack" I was like J/I forever. And then when Lena came it just cemented that.

ms.katejones said:
Even before we knew Irina was alive, I loved the idea that there was this woman that brought out a different side of Jack. For me, as soon as I saw those books "With all my love forever and a day, Jack" I was like J/I forever. And then when Lena came it just cemented that.
[post="1193863"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, but she apparently even used that dedication for own (potentially evil) purposes! :angry:

Jack and Irina definitely qualify as a 'screwed up couple'. :lol:

i think i always wanted Jack and Irina to be together :blink: i cant remember not thinking that :confused: maybe i never did :thinking: who knows! :P

Spu023 said:
i think i always wanted Jack and Irina to be together  :blink: i cant remember not thinking that  :confused: maybe i never did  :thinking: who knows!  :P
[post="1202563"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah once you start liking a couple it's hard to figure out when it started.

since the first time i saw irina i loved her...she was just so great and everything...and that first scene with jack ...that was great...after that i was hooked.

the second i heard lena was gonna be on the show.. i thought they would make a really neat couple..
by then i didnt even know what role she was gonna play..
and when i found out that she was gonna play irina/laura i totally fell inlove with j/i ! :D

Back