Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 3

• Season 4

• Waiting for Season 5 to begin watching...:P

• Total voters
I first started watching during season 2 super bowl episode. So i kept switching channels btu not missing any alias action. I was hooked on the action and a certain handler hottie, and have been watching ever since. (Although i was very confused when that year they ran reruns so i was o confused)

And of course now i have all the season dvd's so i have seen every episode!

EDIT: oh yeah and i remember my sister used to watch it during season one and i watched a little of one and didnt like it originally only because i was so confused on what was going on. Now I am more hooked than her to the show!

I strated liking it somewhere in Season 1 on 2, but i didnt see the finale, so then after like a year or so, I rented S1 and S2 and since then Im hooked!

The first episode I ever saw of Alias was during season 3. I think it was episode #4, where we first learned about Julia Thorne. Anyway, I saw this scene where Sydney had to go into a hotel in Spain and steal a necklace in 7 minutes. I was hooked. By Christmas of that year I had the season 1 and 2 DVD sets, so I was all caught up.

I actually found Alias by chance. I had seen the promos, but never watched it. I had just moved to a new town, and I did not have cable yet. ABC was one of the handful of channels that I could get. I guess it was fate.

there was nothing on, so i started switching channels and suddenly my life changed ;)
it was a season 1 eppy, not sure which one, but i liked it immediately... :D

Since I was only like 7 or 8 when the pilot came out i wasnt into alias from the begining, my parents were though they were like almost obsessive about it. So actually just recently in late march or something..................... It was a rainy friday night I was really depressed because i had to stay home while my friends went on atrip and i had to stay because i had theater practice(does the fiddler really have to be there for fiddler on the roof?) Any ways i was sitting depressed on the couch when my parents started suggesting movies we could watch, none sound good until they mentioned alias, so we started by the pilot and from then i was hooked the next night when they called me I was complaining how dixon had pulled the trigger to blow up that building that had the cia team in it and one time she made me stop watching when vaughn saw the blood at his fingertips, so i was totally distracted at school that day. And within a week in a half i had finished 3 seasons. Then I wasnt going to watch the 4 th season untill it cameout on dvd but then i saw an promo for search and rescue so i had to watch :D

I voted "since the pilot"... but it was actually ep. 2 of season 1.... My brother had watched the pilot and called me up afterwards and proceeded to tell me that he had just watched the BEST SHOW HE'S EVER WATCHED.... So I tuned in the next week and was HOOKED.... :smiley:

Someone in season 1 I didn't really get hooked untill I found out my friend watched it and then we watched it avidly to compare stories.... the strange thing is I remembered thiings from very early on in S1 when i got the DVDs so I think I probably saw quite a lot of the really early episodes the first time round- of course that was when they were censored to show at tea time in england <_<

I was just flipping threw the channels one day and i flipped on abc and it showed when Sydney found sloane in the bank with a disguise (a free agent) and so i asked one of my friends about the show and they said it was really good so technically the first whole episode i saw was firebomb.( I didnt even really like that episode but im so glad i kept watching!)

I started at about the eighth episode of S4 - but I'm getting caught up now with the earlier seasons on DVD, and I'm getting S4 on DVD as soon as it goes on sale in October.

it was funny, because i didn't even like it at the beginning, i watched the pilot with my dad and i was like i have better things to do, but my dad was HOOKED, then i was switching channels and they had reruns of alias 1st season so i just watched the end of the season episode, and all of season 2 and I was the one hooked :D i couldn't get enough of it, so i watched the DVD for season 1 to catch up, i think its AWESOME :D :D :D

I started this season, around s4 10th episode. I'm all caught up now though. I watched the seasons on dvd and then became an addict :D !!!

~Andrea :angelic:

They showed how many times(?) the Alias promo here. At first I wasn't interested in watching it but when the first ep/s1 aired, there wasn't a good show to watch and I gave Alias a try and see what's their story's about and then that's it... that very first S/V scene :2love: was one of the reasons why I got interested to watch the next ep, then watched again the next ep and the next ep and the next and yah, I never stopped watching!

I watched from the pilot, and I loved it from the opening scene, I knew it was going to be my new fav show.
The main reason I started watching was because Dark Angel was finishing here and I needed a new show to become obsessed over :smiley:

Alias was in it's 3rd season when I stared watching it, but i started from the beginning with the DVDs. I really didn't like the pilot but somewhere around the fourth or fifth episode of season 1 I was hooked!

Middle of Season One when it originally aired, my friend told me about the show, and I wasn't too intrested in it, then one night I decided I was going to force myself to watch one episode. :lol: I loved it. But I spent the rest of the season being confused.

1st episode of season two. My family had watched it through season one and were so into it so i had to check it out. Sadlly i'm the only one who still watches.

Back