• after 9 AM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never sleep ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ILoveVartan said:
SecretAgentMan said:
ILoveVartan said:
ok who the [EDIT] gets up at 9 oclock that's not fair!!!!!
i'm that person :D

the benefit of a college life lol :cool:
i hate u sammy boy that's not fair...... argh..... i have to wake up before the crack of dawn..... lol but i still luv ya lol
lol sorry BB. :smiley:

i did have a couple of 8 am classes last year. I had to wake up at 6:30 then. Now I try to schedule all my classes closer towards noon so I can get some sleep. During the summer and weekends, I usually get up after 9 for work.

SecretAgentMan said:
ILoveVartan said:
SecretAgentMan said:
ILoveVartan said:

i hate u sammy boy that's not fair...... argh..... i have to wake up before the crack of dawn..... lol but i still luv ya lol

i did have a couple of 8 am classes last year. I had to wake up at 6:30 then. Now I try to schedule all my classes closer towards noon so I can get some sleep. During the summer and weekends, I usually get up after 9 for work.
8 am classes, what the??? That's far too early, I'm just getting up then for cols. How can you process info at that time in the morning. :blink:
The best is when I'm in cols in the afternoon, not in till 1:30pm :D .

smegheadalways said:
SecretAgentMan said:
ILoveVartan said:
SecretAgentMan said:
ILoveVartan said:

8 am classes, what the??? That's far too early, I'm just getting up then for cols. How can you process info at that time in the morning. :blink:
The best is when I'm in cols in the afternoon, not in till 1:30pm :D .
8 am is too early to process info :lol: That's why I stopped taking early classes.

obsessetion said:
i'm on hols so i get to sleep late then sleep in !!!!
so *sticks toungue out*!!
lol
Now that's just mean :lol: . Well, so am I but work :rolleyes: .

btvaughn said:
At 6:30 during the school year...and during the summer I can't seem to sleep any later than 9:30...:lol: I've never been one to sleep late.
yea me neither! usually its 8:30 at the latest. If I sleep too long, I feel like I've missed something ^_^

yeah cause i can never get enough of it. but actually i guess thats someone good cause the average person spends 30 years of their lifes sleeping sor for me itll be like 15 years of my life sleeping.

Alias_twin5 said:
btvaughn said:
At 6:30 during the school year...and during the summer I can't seem to sleep any later than 9:30...:lol:  I've never been one to sleep late.
yea me neither! usually its 8:30 at the latest. If I sleep too long, I feel like I've missed something ^_^
Exactly! I hate missing out...so I go to bed late and wake up early! :lol:

Back