When do YOU think season 5 will start?

do you guys think that it will start january like this one did? 'cause that's a looong time...lol but i'll wait...so i was just wondering if you guys know when season 5 will start airing or if you have any ideas...post post post!

Thanks,
Sayyad....

Since the late start helped so much with the ratings I think they might do it again. I like not having to wait more than a week between eps, but waiting from May until January is so hard. Still, if it keeps Alias on the air, then I'm all for it.

and also yeah i agree that it's hard to wait but if it keeps alias on the air...i'm game...and we will get the s4 dvd by january im guessing so we can watch s4 again...and i havent seen 1 or 2 and im goin on a 3 month trip in august...so it's not too bad...

NEVER too early. i cannot wait. and i actually hope they do it the same way. so not as much waiting between eps. and turned out they didn't lose any (or at least not many, though it's hard to tell cuz teh show got new fans now) long time fans during the long break. so i say they shoudl go for it again. i can wait.

callsignfreelancer said:
NEVER too early. i cannot wait. and i actually hope they do it the same way. so not as much waiting between eps. and turned out they didn't lose any (or at least not many, though it's hard to tell cuz teh show got new fans now) long time fans during the long break. so i say they shoudl go for it again. i can wait.
[post="1231416"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I dont know, but im kinda worried about next year. The rambaldi situation btwn syd and nadia is building really quickely. could this year be the end? I would be shocked.

:beer:

omg i can't be the end- i think my life would end :rip:

but i hope they don't have alias start in jan again, it might hurt them in the end because people will already be hooked onto other shows by jan and they will watch the other show that alias will be competing with :thinking:

Hey, clo, what makes you think that? The fact that alias has been in either first or second place EVERY WEEK since the premiere gives them compelete reason to continue with the show.

:rolleyes:

i can't believe you guys are even questioning this.

I'm thinking there's a chance it'll start in November... but probably, back in January for Season 5, just like Fox will probably do with 24.

The ratings have been better and ABC must be a little bit happy about that.

But hopefully they'll change the day again - I hate the fact that Alias will be up against American Idol for the rest of the year.

I really hope that we don't have to wait until January again...it was a bit too long to wait for me. Although I do like the fact that I only have to wait a week until the next episode...

Hmm the only benefit I have from it airing in January is that I get time to do all the senior aps felgercarb! Only I'd rather have Alias in the fall. See I was expecting to focus more on school without Alias in the fall of 2004, but I just picked up new shows instead. :lol: The same thing would probably happen again. I'm pretty much neutral, just as long as we get a season 5!!!!

Since Jennifer Garner has got a contract until 2008 I don't think we should be worried about the show being cancelled any time soon.

And just look at the ratings, the show is doing great!!!!

JJ is excellent and he will be for many years to come, and I know I'll still be there watching it!

As for season 5, well they haven't aired season 4, let along 3 (thank god for the DVD) on flemish tv yet. So I guess, if I can wait this long, I can wait for a couple of months more.

I don't want to sound too presumptuous, but unless something drastic were to happen to JG or JJ and Co. go into a creative tailspin, I think its safe to say that Alias will be back for Season 5. ABC knows they would have many angry fans on their case if they didn't renew it for another season. ;)

As for when it would start...I'm all for January, because I much prefer not having to wait several weeks between new episodes. The only thing I'd want to change is I think there only doing 20 episodes this season, and I miss having the full 22 episodes.

honestly i hope they do the same thing again - airing it all in succession like this - i love it so much better!

we know that "Alias" ratings are good whenever there is a new episode of "Lost" and since ABC knows this too ... I am sure they will pair season 5 of "alias" with season 2 of "lost" ... so when American Idol comes back next year ... the reruns of both shows can be shown ... ;)

Back