when does alias season 4 start in the uk?

Hey there!

I'm impatiently awaiting the beginning of Alias 4 here in the UK. Does anyone out there more clued up then me know when this will be. I heard it was April but don't know when, and I may actually kill myself if I miss it!!

please please please tell me!!

You'd better get the razor blades out then because the Season 4 premiere was last Sunday on Bravo, 9pm.

I'm sure they'll repeat it at some point, though, and of course as long as you tune in every Sunday at 9 from now on, you won't have missed much.

So don't top yourself just yet!... :D

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!

well, thanks for telling me i will be up 24/7 waiting for a repeat!!

Don't worry Suzie...I missed it too :cries: ...but I'm still alive...a bit...........................

i've been looking through bravo's schedule and i can't see any repeats of the premier.

there must be one right?

i know i missed the one the tuesday after but i would have thought there'd be a seasons recap in a couple of weeks. hopefully...

bad luck jai- i can't believe all that time waiting and we missed it!!! D'OH!!

Id say bravo will have a catch up thing in a couple of weeks, like LivingTv do with there programmes.

Is it not monday when the episodes repeat?

AngelFire47 said:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!

well, thanks for telling me i will be up 24/7 waiting for a repeat!!
[post="1292993"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You look so sad, upset!!!!!!!!!! What should I do???? :D In France, the season 4 DIDN'T begin still :( and I have to wait one year to see it........... So, be happy to see alias even if you missed some episodes!!!! :P :P
excuse me for my english...I'm French!!!

It will repeat but they do repeat on the monday after the sunday they show it, so if you miss it again, you can catch it monday (y)

Back