When Does Your School Start?

rileylovesalias said:
:angelic: May 25th this year.
[post="1455992"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:wtf: we start later than you and get out earlier than you? We start August 18th and get out May 19th. You probably get more breaks. I would think. :blink:

spy_girl21 said:
:wtf: we start later than you and get out earlier than you? We start August 18th and get out May 19th. You probably get more breaks. I would think.  :blink:
[post="1456824"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well, we get two weeks off for winter break, a week of spring break, and just like 1-2 days scattered throughout the year...not mention hurricane days...not that we like them ;)

September 8th...I still need to get my two novels and read them...argh.

My college class starts on August 31th...orientation on 24th...Drama with Repole = LOVE. I think...

I'm terribly irked by junior year. It matters sooo such. I have to keep my grades up, SATs, APs, SAT IIs, and all those extracurriculars.

September 26th.. That's right :smiley: I've got a month to go. Now i just have to go through the paperwork and red tape to get IBM to pay for tuition this quarter... *sigh*. What a hassle.. same felgercarb every quarter.

SkyGirl5 said:
speaking from experiecne: no you really wont
the hatred and bitterness just increases and increases until in the first week of may you break down and go DEAR SWEET MOTHER OF GOD IS IT OVER YET!!?!? :cry: :o_O: :thud:

its so true

and 2 days before you start college and everything is becoming so different...and you look at your yearbook and other pictures and you think "I wish I could go back" (ok, or maybe it is just me....maybe just because I left high school on a pretty good note) -_-

Back