When dreams become reality

Excellent chapter. Why did you have to stop there? This story just gets better and better. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.

Thanks for the pm.

OMG!!! It's Alice!! Why! Why! Why! I hate that B*tch!! AH!!

Syd's preggers! HA! I knew it!!

Anyway!

Great Chapter
I. Loved. It
Cant wait for more

A/N: WOW...thank you so much for all your reviews!!! they mean a lot to me!!! I'll do a proper thank you post, when I update this story...which might be sooner than you expect! :D
yes, believe it or not...I've finished the new chapter today :jawdrop: ...and I like it...and I just sent it to my beta! :smiley:

vartancrazy24:
how could you leave it there ahhhhh!!!
:D because I'm eeeeevil! :lol: thanks a lot for reading and reviewing!!!

ny1042:
LMAOOOOOOO I cannot believe that's Alice LOL -- what a riot!! LMAO
:lol: well, Syd's life needs to get worse, before it can get better :lol: thank you for your review!!!

SarahBear:
is that who i think it is.....naw........is it!!!!!
:lol: (M)Alice is back...yeeeees :lol: Thank you so much for leaving a review!!!

Alwazabrat:
not Alice thats just wrong ...
I know *sigh* :D thank you so much for reading and reviewing!!!

Alias Fan Gillian:
Why did you have to stop there? This story just gets better and better.
because I'm eeeevil! :lol: Thank you sooo much!!!

krzykty57789:
OMG!!! It's Alice!! Why! Why! Why! I hate that B*tch!! AH!!
...hm...because...you'll find the answer in the new chapter :D thank you so much for reading and reviewing!!!

A/N: here's the new chapter!
just a little tip: to avoid any confusion, don't skim over the chapter. :smiley:

enjoy it!!! ^_^

32. IT IS OVER

Syd strolls through the drug store and finally she finds the shelf she has been looking for, she walks up to it and sees about eight different pregnancy tests. “Oh boy, this is going to be more difficult than I’ve thought.” Syd mutters.

Without much thinking she takes three of them, puts them into the shopping basket and walks towards the checkout counter, when suddenly someone taps her on her the shoulder and asks, “Rita?”

Syd freezes when she hears this name. She slowly turns around.

“Rita Stevens! I knew it! It’s so nice to see you again…let me think…the last time we met was…”

“…shortly after your father’s funeral…in that little bar!” Sydney says, then she shakes the hand of the blonde woman. “Hello, Alice.”

Alice smiles. “You remember me!”

“Of course. So…how are you?” Syd asks with a faked smile and begins slowly to walk away from the shelf with the pregnancy tests, she grabs a box of tissues and puts them over the tests, which are already lying in her shopping basket.

“I’m great…so much happened in the past few days, but I’m so incredibly happy I could hug the whole world!”

“Oh…that…that is fantastic!” Syd manages to say. Alice has her really caught off guard, she would have never imagined meeting her here or rather to meet her ever again.

“Alice, darling?” a male voice calls from behind a shelf.

“I’m here, baby!”

“Look who’s doing her shopping here too!” Alice says.

Sydney turns around to greet Alice’s companion. “Hello, nice…” The words stuck in her throat, when she sees, who is standing right in front her.

“I know, Michael still looks a bit battered, but the doctors told us, that the haematomas and bruises will heal quickly. I’m so happy that he got off lightly…I mean, he could have been killed in this car accident.” Alice tells her, while she’s softly stroking one of Vaughn’s cheeks.
“Isn’t that funny, that we meet Rita here…on your first day out of hospital?”

“Yes, that is really funny. What’s wrong Rita, you look a bit pale.” Vaughn asks and puts one arm around Alice’s waist and pulls her closer to him.

“Michael, this is just the light…everybody looks pale in places like this. Am I right, Rita?”

Sydney is still in a state of shock. She isn’t able to move, although her mind tells her “Run…run…kick his butt…move…do something!” But she can’t, she stands still, her legs are rooted to the spot, unable to speak, unable to hurt him, unable to run. She doesn’t understand what’s going on. She doesn’t know, what Vaughn does here and why he’s with Alice.

Alice doesn’t seem to notice, that Sydney hasn’t said a word since Vaughn has approached them.
“You can imagine, how surprised I was, when I got this call last week…you know…that Michael had an accident and that he was in hospital…I asked them, why they had called me…and I found out that I was still listed as his emergency call…after all this months in which we have heard nothing from each other…I thought to myself this must be fate…so I rushed to the hospital…” She takes his hand and squeezes it slightly while she goes on, “…and I haven’t left his side since then.”

Sydney looks straight into his eyes. She tries to find a sign…a sign for what, she asks herself. Love? Indifference? Hate? But the green eyes just stare back at her, showing no emotion.
Maybe he suffers from amnesia, she thinks. But why haven’t the doctors told her this?
Maybe he doesn’t even know, who she is…maybe…

“I’ve forgotten something…just give me a second!“ Alice interrupts her thoughts, she kisses Vaughn and thn she leaves him alone with Syd.

Sydney moves closer to him and whispers, “Vaughn…what’s going on…what are you doing here…with her?”

Vaughn sighs, then he answers, “Sydney, I’m sorry…I really wanted to tell you …”

“Tell me what?” Syd asks in a pressed voice. “Tell me that you are seeing Alice again…tell me…”

“Please, Sydney, calm down!” Vaughn interrupts her and strokes her hand gently. “It’s not what you think, but this is whether the right time nor the right place to…”

Sydney moves a bit away from him. “Vaughn, what is going on here…tell me…now!”

“If it’s that, what you want…okay.”

Syd nods and Vaughn clears his throat, then he says, “In the past few days I had a lot time to think and I come to the conclusion, that everything that has happened to me, was because of our relationship…I don’t blame you, but I don’t think that this will work anymore.”

“What…what won’t work anymore?”

“Us.” He simply states.

“Vaughn? You aren’t serious, are you? I mean…how can you say something like that…after all we’ve been through.”

“I am serious. Sydney, please you have to understand me…since Alice came back into my life, I saw how easy life could be…how normal. I think, you and me, we never really had a chance and we would never have been able to live a normal life. Have you ever thought about children…our children and what life they would be forced to live? Sydney, they would be in constant danger to get kidnapped or even worse. I don‘t want to lead a life like this.”

Syd stares at him, unable to say something, she just think how ironic this is, because they have never talked about having babies and now, when it's already too late, he tells her that he doesn't want to have a family together with her.
What should she do now? She can't tell him that she's pregnant, now that she knows, that he won't want the baby. But he's the father, he has the right to know, that he'll be a dad in about seven months.

“Sydney?"

"Vaughn I..."

"...I know, that this a weird situation right now." Vaughn interrupts her. "...and I’m sorry if you have expected more from me, but please accept that I’m with Alice now…she makes me happy.” He makes a small pause, then he lets out a sigh and continues. “Under consideration of these circumstances I think it is better, if we don’t see us for a while, that’s why I already have applied to be transferred.”

She feels tears welling up in her eyes, but she won’t give him the satisfaction to see her cry.

He moves closer to her and tries to stroke her cheek, but Sydney takes a step back, then she tells him in a normal voice, “I don’t know you anymore!”

“Oh, Sydney, darling. Don’t make a big thing out of it. It is over. So what? This isn’t the first time somebody breaks up with you, isn’t it?”

After that, she carefully puts the shopping basket on the floor. She’s still holding back her tears, when she looks deeply into his green eyes. Those green eyes she has fallen in love with once.

“I don’t know you anymore!“ Sydney repeats, and then she quickly grabs him by his shoulders and rams her knee into his abdomen.

Vaughn lets out a cry of pain and collapses on the floor in front of her.

“I don’t know you anymore!” Sydney says for the third time, takes her shopping basket and runs to the exit of the drug store.

On her way out she’s half blinded with tears, she collides with a few people, but she doesn’t care, all that she wants is to run away from here…to runaway from him…to runaway from a life that doesn’t seem to be hers anymore. She’s nearly out of the Wal-Mart, when Alice comes in her way.

“Rita? What is wrong? Where’s Michael? Rita…” She tries to grab her by her arm, but Syd pushes her aside and storms out.

Alice stares after her, shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders, then she goes to see where Vaughn is.

Sydney finally approaches her car; her face is wet with tears. When she opens the door of her car, she recognizes two things: a homeless man that hangs around near her car and the shopping basket, that still dangles from her arm.

“Miss, Miss…wait…Miss!” The cashier, who has followed her, shouts.

Syd drops the basket on the floor. The tissue box and the three pregnancy tests fall out, but she doesn’t care, she jumps in her car and leaves the parking lot.

The homeless man watches her leave, and then he goes down on his knees to look what she has dropped. He takes a closer look at the pregnancy tests, then his head quickly spins around to see, which way the car has taken. There’s a hint of shock in his sparkling green eyes, but also surprise and something else…maybe love.

Now the cashier arrives at the empty parking lot, he sees the homeless man with the pregnancy test and grabs the test. “I don’t think that you’ll need this, now go…we don’t need people like you in front of our drug store!”

The man gets up, grunts and leaves.

tbc

have a great weekend!!!

nightfog said:
Sydney finally approaches her car; her face is wet with tears. When she opens the door of her car, she recognizes two things: a homeless man that hangs around near her car and the shopping basket, that still dangles from her arm.

“Miss, Miss…wait…Miss!” The cashier, who has followed her, shouts.

Syd drops the basket on the floor. The tissue box and the three pregnancy tests fall out, but she doesn’t care, she jumps in her car and leaves the parking lot.

The homeless man watches her leave, and then he goes down on his knees to look what she has dropped. He takes a closer look at the pregnancy tests, then his head quickly spins around to see, which way the car has taken. There’s a hint of shock in his sparkling green eyes, but also surprise and something else…maybe love.

Now the cashier arrives at the empty parking lot, he sees the homeless man with the pregnancy test and grabs the test. “I don’t think that you’ll need this, now go…we don’t need people like you in front of our drug store!”

The man gets up, grunts and leaves.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! Oh My God!!! Breath Okay! I'm good!
It's VAUGHN!! Isn't it? OMV It's Vaughn!YAY!!

OKay! I'm calm now!!

Whew! :smiley:

Poor Syd.... Damn fake Vaughn! :blink:

Great Chapter
I. Loved. It
Cant wait for more!!

Seriously.. need more.. soon! :woot:

Oh no! That can't be the real Vaughn with Alice.. it just can't be... he would never do that to Syd :(

But hopefully vaughn was actually posing as the homeless man outside... the one who saw the pregnancy test!!! :D

I was wondering if I could get a PM when you update this again, I love your story so much! Great update! :smiley:

Your fic is really great ...I love it.

I can't wait to know what's going to happen next.

Post more soon

PS: Can I get a PM please???

:eek:ldhi:

I just want to say a quick but huge THANK YOU for all your reviews!!!

I'm working on the next chapter and I hope that I get it ready till the weekend.

Welcome to Lovygirl!!! I've added you and dans mes reves to the PM list! :smiley:

as usual...there'll be a proper thank you post, when I update! :smiley:

meanwhile...take care and have a great time!

Italian fan:
Oh my God!!!!! WOW!! I am speechless!! That's really interesting! Amazing job!!
I'm very happy that you liked it! thank you so much!!!

krzykty57789:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! Oh My God!!! Breath Okay! I'm good!
It's VAUGHN!! Isn't it? OMV It's Vaughn!YAY!!

OKay! I'm calm now!!
:D always expect the unexpected, especially in this story :smiley: thanks a lot for your review!!!

ny1042:
VAUGHN'S A HOMELESS MAN? LOL
is he? :lol:
thanks for reading and reviewing!!!

dans mes reves:
That can't be the real Vaughn with Alice.. it just can't be... he would never do that to Syd
really? but remember, he married Lauren :(
thank you so much for leaving a review!!!

Alwazabrat:
Ummmm ... what just happened ...
:D well...my lips are sealed :cool:

Lovygirl:
Your fic is really great ...I love it.
awww... :blush: ...thank you so much, I'm happy that you like it!!!

alias's-gurl#1: Welcome!!!
great story , i luv it so so much
:blush: thank you so much for your review!

so here's the PM list:

AlexBristow03
Alias_Day
Alias Fan Gillian
Alwazabrat
dans mes reves
*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
Italian fan
Jen-Jen
KatsMeow
krzykty57789
livesonspoilers
Lovygirl
ny1042
obsessetion
pennstatechic
SarahBear
sintheeah
spysurfergrl247
SydALias07
S/V
totally4alias10
vartancrazy24

if you want to be added or removed...no problem...just tell me! :smiley:

A/N: I've just sent the new chapter to my beta...so it should be up soon! :smiley: - Chapter 33. The sins of a father and a mother

have a great sunday!!!

A/N: update time!!! :groupwave:

here's the new chapter!

I hope you like it!

33. THE SINS OF A FATHER AND A MOTHER

After a few blocks Sydney pulls the car into a side street, then she turns the engine off. The tears are still streaming down her face, but she doesn’t feel them anymore. She just feels the pain of betrayal. Not that she hasn’t felt this kind of feeling before, but this time it’s different, this time her world really lies in pieces and there will be no guardian angel, who helps her to put the pieces back together, because he is the reason that nothing is as it was before.

He, who was her everything, left her and he betrayed her and their love.

She slams her fists with full force at the steering wheel, but she doesn’t feel the physical pain, she just feels the ache of her broken heart and of her wounded soul.

Why…why…why…is the only word that echoes in her mind. How can somebody you love with all your heart and soul be so cruel?

She will be alone, but the child that she’s expecting will be with her and when it is born, it will remind her of him and of their love, that they had once shared, but it will also always remind her of his betrayal.

Will she be able to love the little baby boy or baby girl? Will she be able to ignore the sins of the baby’s father for their own sake? Will her love conquer all her doubts? Will her love be enough for the child?

Too many questions and no one can answer them, because no one was ever damned to live a life like hers.

No one…except…her own father.

Francie is eagerly waiting for Pierce‘s call. She‘s running around in the living room, taking things in the hand and putting them back down again. Then…finally her phone rings.

“Hi baby!”

“Oh my god…I’m dying here…what happened…tell me…please!”

“You should have seen her, after he has told her that it is over…”

“No, please tell me from the beginning!!!”

“We don’t have the time for details right now…she will need some comfort and you are her best friend, so I’m sure she’s already on her way home. So be nice to her, Francie!”

“You know that I don’t like it when you call me Francie .”

“Okay, Ally…I’m sorry, I have to hang up now…for details you have to wait until tonight! Now, you better take care of your best friend . You should have some tissues ready, our little Miss Bristow will need them!”

“But…”

“Sorry, I really have to tell our boss the news! See how important you are to me, I even called you before him! See you tonight, baby!”

“Damn it!” Francie shouts and throws her phone through the room. “Why is this stupid cow always in the centre of attraction…even now, when she has nearly lost everything! But my time will come and then…Sydney Bristow will be history!”

Sydney is only one or two blocks away from the hospital, when Weiss calls her.

“Sydney, where are you?” He wants to know and he sounds a bit worried.

“I’m on the way to my dad and I have really no time for talking right now, okay? I’ll call you back later!”

“But I have found something important…it’s about…”

“…Eric…please…later okay.” With that she ends the conversation.

A few seconds later her phone rings again, without looking on the display, she answers it, “Weiss, I don’t want to…”

“…I’m sorry to interrupt you…Miss Bristow?”

“Yes. Who are you?”

“This is Doctor Benton speaking, I’m treating your father Jack Bristow.”

Sydney brakes abruptly, the driver of the car behind her hoots and as he drives past her he makes some rude gestures towards her, but Syd ignores him. “Is my dad okay…has something…”

“Please calm down, Miss Bristow…I’m calling you, because I have good news! We have woken your father up and he doesn’t need artificial respiration anymore…he’s definitely on the road to recovery.”

“Really? Does this mean that I can speak with him?” Sydney wants to know.

“Well, he’ll still sleep a lot and he shouldn’t overtax, but apart from that…yes…you can speak with him. I’m sorry, Miss Bristow, I have to go now…”

“…yes of course…thank you so much for you call!”

“No problem. Good bye.”

“Good bye.” Syd puts the phone down on her lap and sighs relieved. “Finally…some good news…finally.”

A few minutes later Sydney arrives at the hospital. Weiss has tried to call her again, for about six or even eight times, that’s why she turns the mobile off, before she enters the hospital. No matter what he has found out, she’s sure that it can wait.

At the moment just one thing is important…her dad has woken up and she can speak with him. She doesn’t know, what and how much she should tell him, because she doesn’t want to upset him, but he is the only person that can help her right now.

He, who was betrayed from Irina in more than one way. He, who knows what it means, when everything falls apart…when nothing is as it was before…when everything changes and everything you had faith in, turned out to be a big fat lie.

She knows that the older she got the more she looked like her mother, but nevertheless her dad loved her, he didn’t make her responsible for the sins of her mother.

Their relationship wasn’t easy, Jack always tried to keep a distance between them and a few years ago, she wasn’t so sure if he loved her or not, but since they work together…since she knows the truth about her mother, they have grown closer and one day she has realized that he just wanted to protect her.

And now he’s the only person in the world, who would understand her and who would help her to cope with the sins of her unborn child’s father, because Jack managed it somehow, to raise her and to make a good person of her despite all the sins of her mother.

She has reached his room now and knocks softly on the door before she enters.

A nurse is sitting beside his bed, holding his hand and whispering something to him. The nurse doesn’t seem to recognise her, so Sydney slowly walks closer to get a look at her dad. He’s asleep, but he doesn’t look as pale as he did yesterday.

The nurse still hasn’t noticed her. Syd is about to greet her, when the woman suddenly she takes one hand to put a loose strand of her brown hair behind her ear. This was just a simple gesture, but Syd knows it too well.

“Move away from him, mother !”

tbc

:eek: :blink: :D

so, liked it or not? :thinking:

nightfog said:
“Move away from him, mother !”
:woot: SPYMOMMY! YAY!!!!

Poor Syd :( I bet Weiss knows it's fake Vaughn.. Dah! :blink:

Great Chapter
I. Loved. It :smiley:
Cant wait for more

:laughbounce:

One more thing: IM FIRST! HA! In everyone's face OH!! :lol:

Ohhh whats Irina doing there ... what does Weiss have to tell Syd ... does he knoe there a double of Vaughn ??? ohh this is geting good ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

WOW!!! It took me forever to finally catch up and read your story, but WOW!!! Gotta say that when you are away for so long you get all the chapters at once to read...that's great. So first sorry that I have been away, but your story still rocks and always will. You are such a fantastic writer, and tahnk you for always giving me the pms. Keep them coming, and please keep the chapters coming. I can't wait to see what Weiss has to tell Syd!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Back