When dreams become reality

Where are you? I need MORE

I even went back and read this whole thing over again.. it's even better the second time around :lol:

I can't believe I didn't figure out she was pregnant before now.. that's sad.. it was so obvious even in like chapter 10.. :confused:

Anyway i'm just rambling.. this is SO great :laughbounce:

Wow, you blow my mind. I was definitely not expecting Vaughn to break up with Syd but then the homeless man came into picture! :lol: Vaughn as a homeless guy! lol!

Irina there! Gasp! :thinking:

Keep up the fab work :smiley:

krzykty57789 said:
Where are you? I need MORE

I even went back and read this whole thing over again.. it's even better the second time around :lol:

I can't believe I didn't figure out she was pregnant before now.. that's sad.. it was so obvious even in like chapter 10.. :confused:

Anyway i'm just rambling.. this is SO great :laughbounce:
you read the whole story again...WOW! I'm happy that you still like it!!! :smiley:

A/N: Thank you soooo much for all your replies, I'll do a proper thank you post when I update.

and here we are...the update :thinking: ...maybe you are wondering, why I haven't updated this story for quite a while, well the answer is simple...university stress...in the past three weeks I had a dentistry exam, ophthalmology internship and exam, forensic medicine internship and this week and the next week I have gynaecology - midwifery internship... so you see, I was and I still am quite busy and I've also promised to update my other story very soon, that's why I'm currently working on the new chapter for "3o seconds", but my muse isn't very nice to me and so writing this chapter is really hard work this time. nevertheless I really hope that I can update both of my stories soon.

meanwhile, take care and have lots of fun!

HEY!!! im so sorry it's taken me so long to reply!! this story still kicks some sereous butt, and i love it! keep sending those pm's and update asap! im dying here!! luvs~Sarah

A/N: I know it's been a long time since I've updated this story, but RL really stressed me a lot and I had nearly no time for writing, but today I've managed to finish the next chapter and I just sent it to my beta, so it should be up soon! :smiley:

Now to the thank you post:

krzykty57789:
SPYMOMMY! YAY!!!!
:D yes spymommy is here! and there'll be more of her in the upcoming chapter! :smiley:
thanks a lot for reading and reviewing!!!

Alwazabrat:
Ohhh whats Irina doing there ... what does Weiss have to tell Syd ... does he knoe there a double of Vaughn ???
:whistle: :D
thank you so much for your review!!!

pennstatechic:hi! It's great to you here again! I thought you didn't like this story anymore! :smiley: so welcome back!!! I'm happy that you still like this story! thank you so much for reading and reviewing!!!

Italian fan: I'm very happy that you liked the chapter! thanks a lot for your review!!!

Alias Fan Gillian: I hope you'll like the next chapter too. :smiley: thank you very much for reading!!!

Aussie Alias lover:
Keep up the fab work
:blush: I'll try my best! Thank you so much for reading and reviewing!!!

sydvaughn4:
I LUV THIS FIC
IT IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAV EVER READ
really? :blush: wow! thank you so much! I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming chapters too. :smiley:

crazyaliasfan47:
NOOOOOOOOOO how could Vaughn do that
:whistle: :D thanks a lot for reading and reviewing!!!

SarahBear:
this story still kicks some sereous butt, and i love it!
:blush: thank you so much!!! I'm very happy that you still read and like this story!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

golfergirl230058:
i love this fic!!! it's really good
awww...thank you so much and WELCOME!!! :smiley:

krzykty57789:
But we need the real Vaughn back
yes, we really need him back :smiley:
This is SO wonderful. I Love this story...
:blush: thank you so much!!!

A/N: I'm in a good mood today, so I decided to post some teasers. I hope you like them :smiley:

“I was expecting you.”

“Oh please. Don’t play the fool now. The game is already over for you. Now would be the right time for the truth.”

“You are so despicable, do you know that?"

“We worked as double agents and now we are working for the CIA. We are always in danger. This is nothing new to us. I think you are just playing for time, but time’s over for you now.”

“Some kind of goodbye or something like that?” Jack raises one eyebrow, when he repeats her last words.

:thinking:

here's the updated PM list:

AlexBristow03
Alias_Day
Alias Fan Gillian
Alwazabrat
dans mes reves

golfergirl230058
*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
Italian fan
Jen-Jen
KatsMeow

krzykty57789
livesonspoilers
Lovygirl
ny1042
obsessetion

pennstatechic
SarahBear
sintheeah
spysurfergrl247
SydALias07

S/V
totally4alias10
vartancrazy24

If you want to be added or removed, just tell me...thank you. :smiley:

krzykty57789 and SarahBear: I'm so happy that you liked the teasers! and you know what, your whishes are my command, because...

here's the update! :smiley:

34. TRUTH TAKES TIME

A nurse is sitting beside his bed, holding his hand and whispering something to him. The nurse doesn’t seem to recognise her, so Sydney slowly walks closer to get a look at her dad. He’s asleep, but he doesn’t look as pale as he did yesterday.

The nurse still hasn’t noticed her. Syd is about to greet her, when the woman suddenly takes one hand to put a loose strand of her brown hair behind her ear. This was just a simple gesture, but Syd knows it too well.

“Move away from him, mother !”

Irina Derevko doesn’t get up, but she slowly turns around to face her daughter. She opens her mouth, but before she can say a thing, Sydney pulls her gun out of her jacket.

“I said, move away from him. Now!” Syd yells and points the gun at her mother.

Irina gets up and walks a few steps away from Jack’s bed. “I was expecting you.” She says in a calm voice.

“Put your hands over your head, so that I can see them and then kneel down.”

“Sydney, we don’t have time for such stupid games…”

“Stupid games?! I’m about to arrest one of the CIA’s most wanted persons and you call it a stupid game?” Syd asks her in sarcastic tone. The gun is still pointing at Irina.

“Sydney…you have to listen to me…”

“Hands over your head and down on your knees!” Syd shouts and her gun cocks in front of Irina's face. So Irina does what her daughter wants her to do and slowly gets down on her knees, but she doesn’t give up and makes another attempt to talk to Sydney.

“Please, you have to listen to me…there’s something…”

“You are the last person on earth, who could tell me, what I have to do! And why should I listen to you? As soon as you open your mouth one lie after the other comes out of it. I once made the mistake to believe you and to trust you, but I’ve learned from my mistakes and I won’t make them twice.”

“Didn’t you get my message?” Irina wants to know. “The earrings of your grandmother.”

“Yes I got your message. Truth takes time. What great words from a liar!” Syd laughs sarcastically. “Now, why are you here? Do you want to complete your work?”

Irina gives her daughter a questioning look. “I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“Oh please. Don’t play the fool now. The game is already over for you. Now would be the right time for the truth.”

“You want the truth? Alright…I heard that your father was shot and that he was so badly injured, that he maybe died. That’s why I came here…to see how he is…to…”

“You are so despicable, do you know that? You nearly killed him and now you pretend to come her to see if he’s recovering? How stupid do you think I am?” Syd asks her.

After these words Irina’s poker face has vanished, rage and also a bit of sadness are reflecting there.
“This fits perfect, doesn’t it? Just tell me one thing, why should I try to kill your father? If I wanted to kill him, I would have had a plenty of chance and I wouldn’t have waited for over 20 years. Why should I try to kill him now, when the CIA just waits for me to come out of hiding? Why?” Irina wants to know. Her voice is full of repressed anger. She glares at her daughter, while she is waiting for an answer.

“Well, you never did exactly, what the other’s expected you to do and acting reasonable isn’t also one of your strengths.”

Irina inhales deeply, as if not to loose her temper, then she says, “I could never kill your father or you…never. I know that you won’t believe me that, but this is the truth.”

She pauses and seems to wait for Sydney’s reaction. When her daughter says nothing and just stares at her, she goes on. “Well. That doesn’t matter right now. There are more important things we have to talk about. Sloane is planning something…something that has to do with you. I think you are in danger and so is Jack.“

“We worked as double agents and now we are working for the CIA. We are always in danger. This is nothing new to us. I think you are just playing for time, but time’s over for you now.”

Suddenly Jack begins to move. He slowly opens his eyes. “Sydney?” He croaks, then he blinks and looks to the other woman, who’s kneeling on the floor just a few meters away from him. He gasps, “Irina?”

“Dad!” “Jack!” Both woman say at the same time.

“Stay where you are!” Sydney shouts to her mother, who tries to get up.

“What’s going on here and what is she doing here?” Jack demands to know and tries to sit up a bit. His pale face is contorted with pain.

“Dad, you have to lie still. Don’t worry about her, I’ve everything under control.” Syd tries to calm her father down.

Jack just ignores her and asks again, "What is she doing here?”

“I could explain everything, if just anybody lets me speak.” Irina tells him in a frustrated voice and nods in Sydney’s direction and promptly earns an angry glare from her daughter, but this doesn’t seem to bother her, because she just shrugs her shoulders.

Jack looks at the woman, who is still his legal wife. “I think, we don’t need to hear what you have to say. It won’t be the truth anyway. So, maybe you can tell me, what’s going on here?” He says and slightly turns his head, so that he can face his daughter directly.

“When I came here, I found her sitting in front of your bed. She held your hand and whispered something into your ear. Maybe it was some kind of goodbye or something like that…”

“Some kind of goodbye or something like that?” Jack raises one eyebrow, when he repeats her last words.

“Yes. She wanted to complete, what she had begun.”

“Sydney, I’ve already told you…” Irina interrupts her.

“Irina, let her finish!” shushes her.

“Dad, she was the one, who shot at you, when she freed Sark. She nearly killed you…and that‘s why she came back…to complete her work.” With that she turns around and looks, if there’s something she could use to tie Irina up. She finds a role of sticking plaster on the windowsill She slowly walks towards it, never letting her mother out of her sight.

“I’m going to tie her up with that…” She holds the sticking plaster up and shows it Jack, then she goes on, “After that I’m going to inform Kendall and then she’s not our problem any more.”

“Sydney you are making a mistake!” Irina shouts.

“I think, this time I have to agree with your mother.” Jack tells her in a calm tone.

“Dad, you don’t know what you are talking about right now, you are pumped up with painkillers …you can’t think straight at the moment.” While she’s saying this to her father, she doesn’t recognize, that Irina is slowly getting up. But Jack does and shouts, “Watch out Sydney!”

Sydney’s head snaps around and she yells, “Stay where you are or I’ll shoot!”

Irina slowly gets down on her knees again. “Hands over your head!” Sydney shouts. She walks to her mother and presses the barrel of her pistol against Irina’s right temple. “Don’t try this again!”

“Syd…Syd, put the gun down, please.” A voice tells her from the door.

tbc

:blink: :thinking:

nightfog said:
“Syd…Syd, put the gun down, please.” A voice tells her from the door.

Is it Weiss? He knows the truth doesn't he... I hope so :rolleyes: .. We need someone to find out the truth and tell Syd :confused:

We also need to find the real Vaughn so him and Syd can celebrate her being pregnant :smiley: *Weiss Happy Dance* I'm still happy she's pregnant! :P But we REALLY do need the real Vaughn ;)

Great Chapter
I Absolutely Loved It
Cant wait for more

:lol:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME????? :blink: WHO'S AT THE DOOR? WHY IS IRINA AT JACK'S SIDE? (GO IRINA! I LOVE HER! I THINK SHE'S ONE OF THE COOLEST CHARACTERS!!!!! JACK/IRINA ALL THE WAY, BABY!!! :P ) ANYWAY, BACK ON TRACK.

WHO IS AT THE DOOR????????????? :confused: IS IT VAUGHN? :confused: OOOOOOH! :eek: I JUST REMEMBERED, IRINA CAUGHT VAUGHN AS HE WAS TRYING TO LEAVE. MAYBE SHE WAS UNDERCOVER TO HELP HIM ESCAPE AND GET BACK TO SYDNEY. AND BESIDES, VAUGHN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER CALLS SYDNEY "SYD". IT'S LIKE HIS PETNAME FOR HER.

I MEAN, RIGHT? MOST GUYS CALL THEIR GIRLS BABY, SWEETIE, LOVER, ANGEL, HONEY, DARLING, RIGHT? :confused: NO, VAUGHN CALLS SYDNEY "SYD." IT'S ACTUALLY KINDA ORIGINAL. I LIKE IT. :woot:

BUT AGAIN, GETTING OFF THE SUBJECT.

YOU MUST COME BACK. YOU MUST, YOU MUST, YOU MUST. PLEASE, I'M BEGGING HERE. I'M GOING TO LURK FROM NOW UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER. :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r:

ANYWAY, I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY, YOU KNOW THAT. COME BACK SOON. AND IF YOU COME BACK, I'LL BE A PERFECT ANGEL :angelic: AND REVIEW EVERYDAY FOR A MONTH. I KNOW HAVEN'T BEEN DOING THAT AND I APOLOGIZE. :blush: FORGIVE ME?

PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!

KatsMeow Purr ;)

Back