When dreams become reality

OMG OMG OMG! Danny is.......grossssss! But your story is absolutely wonderfull! i love it! except the danny parts! jk! can you pretty please add me to your PM list cuz im dying to know when you update!?!? thankyas! god bless! Sarah

HI EVERYBODY!!!

this is just a quick :eek:ldhi: from me...I`m currently in Killkenny - Ireland!

thanks sooo much for your great reviews!

the new chapter will be up between the 19th and 21st of august!

have a great time!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I'M BAAAACK!</span> :D

Jen-Jen: hey! thank you very much for your review! sorry for the long waiting time, but the updates are on their way :smiley:

Alias Fan Gillian: you think it was excellent? WOW... :blush: thank you!

Italian fan: oh... :blush: ...thank you sooo much! yeah...I'm a shipper, but just let me say, that things won't be easy for Syd and Vaughn for a while!

pennstatechic:
See, your killing me again!!
sorry... ;) well, the stress has gone...I passed my exam (YEAAAH) and my vacation was great...that means...the updates are on their way!!! thank you for your wonderful review!

krzykty57789:
she better not go back with danny
who captured vaughn???
we'll see...we'll see... :P
thank you for reading and reviewing!

totally4alias10: thanks a lot!!! and thank you for not forgetting about this story!

SarahBear: hey! welcome! a new reader always makes me incredibly happy and of course you can get a PM! I'm glad you like the story! thank you for your review!

SydALias07: hey! another new reader! welcome! thanks a lot for reading and reviewing!!!

Sorry for the long waiting time...and thank you for your patience!!!

I hope you enjoy reading two new chapters of this story!!!

9. Surprises

...meanwhile somewhere else in the town, Vaughn slowly regains consciousness. He can’t see anything, because he is blindfolded. He is sitting on a chair, with his hands handcuffed behind his back. He shakes his head to expel the dizzy feeling, an aftereffect of the injection.
Then a familiar voice says “Hello Michael!”...

Vaughn turns his head into the direction from where the voice is coming. “Isn’t it funny, that you weren’t even part of the plan at first. But after I got your call this morning, I had this flash of inspiration. And I must say, that I’m really proud of myself, because this plan couldn’t have worked out better! It’s quite hard to believe, that you made it so easy for us to put you out of action.”
“What is this all about? What call? Wait…Francie?” Vaughn asks shocked.
“Good boy, I knew you would identify me without seeing me. Well done, Agent Vaughn! I think we don’t need this anymore.” She removes the eyebandage with an evil grin.
“Francie? Why?”
“Oh, don’t take it personally. I’m only doing my job and I think, this time I really did a brilliant job! We nearly underestimated your role in Sydney Bristow’s life. You could have been the only one, who could be able do thwart our mission, because of that it was absolutely vital to make you dissapear from her life for a while. It was nearly impossible to caught you alone and off your guard, we thought it would take weeks to get rid of you, but this morning we were in luck. Danny, Sydney and you in one room, we assumed, that you wouldn’t be able to handle the situation. And guess what? We were right and you walked right into our trap. Things couldn’t have turned out better…”
“How could you do this to Sydney? You were her best friend?” Vaughn shouts.
“I had never been her best friend. The Francie you are talking about, is dead. I killed her and take her seat.This was the best way to invade Sydney’s life without arousing suspicion…”
“Francie is dead? I don’t believe that. What kind of game are you playing with me?”
“Believe me or not, I’ve already told you too much…”
“Wait, one last question…who are you working for, no wait…what has Danny to do with all that?”
“This, Agent Vaughn, were two questions and that’s none of your business right now. We need to do some tests. I don’t think you are willing to cooperate?”
Vaughn gives her an icy stare.
“Well, then we will have to drug you again!”
During the whole talk he has tried to free himself, but the handcuffs doesn’t move and the chair would make a good weapon, but it is fixed to the ground. There is no way out.
Two masked men appear out of nothing and press him into the chair, so that he couldn’t move. Then Francie gives him an injection right into his jugular vene and everything gets dark again.

Sydney is still sitting at the same place where Danny left her. She is playing with the ring, he returned to her and puts it on her finger. After Danny’s death this ring meant so much to her. She felt lost and alone without it. The engagement ring had been the only thing that he left behind. When she wore it, she felt safe and loved, but things are different now. This small band of metal lies coldly around her finger. It oppresses her. Sure she loves Danny, but over the years her love has changed, now it somehow belongs to the past. It doesn’t feel right in the present. Now her love belongs to somebody else and she won’t destroy it. But how should she break this news gently to Danny? She also must tell Vaughn about their meeting at the bowling alley, he understandably won’t be too thrilled, when he’s going to hear that she kissed Danny. After the incidident in the morning, it would be even more difficult to tell him all these things, but she wants to be honest. He deserves to hear the truth.
She takes off her engagement ring and puts in her pocket.
It’s time to leave this place, like the ring, it also belongs to her past.
On her way out her pager beginns to beep. Sydney takes it out of her pocket and reads the following message. “Bad news. Meet me at the lab immediately. Dad.”

10. It never rains, but it pours

As soon as Sydney arrives at the lab, she notices that something is definitely wrong. Marshall is nowhere to be seen and the other agents are running around like a swarm of bees, that have gone mad. She goes to Marshall’s desk and calls her father. This would be the easiest way to locate him, because in this chaos she’ll never gonna find him.
He answers after the first ring “Bristow.”
“Hey Dad, it’s me. Where are you and what the hell is going on here?”
“Meet me at the conference room, not the usual, the one on the 9th floor. Marshall’s already here.”
“But what…” Sydney look confused at the phone. Her dad has hung up, without giving her further information.
9th floor? Isn’t there the department of internal affairs? She hurries to the elevator. That’s a bad sign. Whenever this department is involved, that means trouble! And because of the strange behaviour of all these agents and her dad, the word trouble is maybe an understatement. Even in times when SD-6 was still active, she had never seen the agency in such an upset.
The elevator doors open and Sydney enters the 9th floor. The mood here is different than it was in the lab. There’s also a feeling of nervousness in the air, but it also seems to her, as if the members of this department are lying in wait for something. She looks around. There it is, Sydney heads for the conference room. She opens the door and walks in. Jack is alone. He is sitting in a chair and flips through some papers.
“Hey Dad!” He turns round to his daughter.
“Hey Sydney, take a seat.” Jack points at the chair next to him.
“I thought, Marshall’s already here?”
“Yeah, he was, but he told me, that he needed to get some chocolate to calm him down.”
Sydney grins at Jack “Typically, Marshall! So, tell me, what’s going on? Why is this department involved?”
“I’ll fill you in, when we are complete!” is Jack’s evasive answer.
Well, now or never, Sydney thinks. “Uh, Dad, I met Danny today.”
Jack abruptly looks up from his papers. “You what?”
“I met Danny today. Well…I went for a walk to the old bowling alley and there he was…”
“What do you mean by “there he was”? Did he appear out of nothing, or something like that?” Jacks voice gets an angry tone.
“No, it was really pure chance, that we met that way. He currently lives in a hotel and he arrived two days ago…”
“And the first thing, that came to his mind was to break into your house and hurt you???” Now Jack nearly shouts.
“Dad, this was an accident. He told me the whole story, why he’s still alive and what had happened to him the last few years, some things are nearly unbelievable…” With that words Sydney begins to tell Jack everything that Danny said to her. She also mentions, that Danny still wants to marry her.
“And what did you answer him?”
“Nothing, he gave me time to think it over.”
“And what will you answer him?”
“Dad!”
“Okay, okay!” Jack says emolliently. “Sydney let me tell you one thing, I’m really happy for you, that Danny’s alive, but in my opinion this story sounds a bit too perfect. Please, think carefully about, what you are going to tell him, because your future depends on it.”
Sydney, who is quite surprised by her father’s behaviour, answers him with a smile “Thank you, Dad! But don’t worry, I’ve already come to a descision.”
“And…” Jack can’t finish his question, because Marshall enters the room.
“Hey Marshall!”
Marshall says “Hi” to Sydney and takes his seat next to her.
“Well, only two persons left. Agent Weiss and Agent Vaughn. I hope, they’ll arrive soon.” Jack nervously looks at his watch.
The door flies open and Weiss hurries in. “Hello everybody!”
Jack shows him his seat and asks “Where’s Agent Vaughn?”
Weiss gaves Jack and especially Sydney a curious look. “What?” both Bristows ask at the same time.
“Well, I thought he is with you, Syd.”
“With me? I haven’t seen him since this morning.”
“But he was going to meet you at the bowling alley. He told me, he wanted to apologize for his behaviour in the morning. By the way, what had he done?” Weiss asks curiously
Sydney’s face gets pale. “No…”
Jack lies his hand on Sydney’s shoulder, Marshall offers her some of his chocolate and Weiss runs for a glass of water.
Jack begins to speak first “I would suggest to discuss this later. I better begin to inform you about the cause of our meeting. We’ll fill in Agent Vaughn later, I don’t think that he will show up here, today.”
The other three agents nod in agreement. Sydney knows, that she can’t change the things that already had happened. If Vaughn had really been there, he would need some time to think and let off steam. There’s nothing she can do at the moment. She will look for him after the meeting, then she will try to explain everything. He hopefully would understand and forgive her… Her thoughts are interrupted by her father’s voice “Sydney?”
“Yeah, I’m listening.”
Jack inhales deeply “I’m sure you’ve noticed, that the whole agency is in a state of turmoil, because of that, the director himself asked me, to build a team of experienced agents. I’ve choosen you and Agent Vaughn, because I trust you and know that you will treat the situation with due respect and instinct. There also should be an agent of the department of internal affairs, but I don’t think we need anyone of them. It’s really a very, very difficult situation for all of us. Well, in short, Will Tippin was arrested.” Jack looks at them, befor he continues.
“He is strongly suspected of being a double agent. In these papers you’ll find everything he is accused of. Now it’s our turn to find proofs for or against these claims. Any questions?”
Nobody says a word. Sydney feels, as if she was hit by a car. First Danny’s return from the dead, then Vaughn,who has maybe seen her and Danny sharing a kiss and now, Will. Her best friend should be a double agent? It seems as if her life slowly turns into a never ending nightmare and she can do nothing, except watching how everything falls apart.

tbc

so what do you think? (y) or (n) ???

krzykty57789: I'm glad you liked it! my vacation...well...Ireland was great...Scotland fantastic and London a bit too hot! :smiley:

Alias Fan Gillian: Thank you very much for reading and reviewing!

totally4alias10: thank you so much! you think this cliffhanger was evil...*hehe*...just wait and see (read) :lol:

obsessetion: hey! welcome! I'm so happy that you like this story and of course you can get a PM!

SydALias07: Thanks a lot! I'm glad you enjoy reading it!

Italian fan: Thank you very much!!!

SarahBear: Thanks a lot for reading and reviewing!!!

okay, here's the my PM list...I hope I didn't forget any one, if so I'm very sorry, just tell me and I'll correct it immediately!!! or is there anybody who wants to be removed? please, don't be shy and just tell me! Thank you!

Alias Fan Gillian
krzykty57789
Italian fan
obsessetion
pennstatechic
SarahBear
SydALias07
totally4alias10

The new chapter will be up in about half an hour!!!

obsessetion: you can stop counting now and start reading the update! :smiley: I hope you like it!

here it is, the new chapter... :smiley:

11. Some things never change

…it seems as if her life slowly turns into a never ending nightmare and she can do nothing, except watching how everything falls apart.
Suddenly Sydney flies into rage, she has always been a fighter. When she looks back at her life, she sees bereavements, grief, pain and betrayal. But she has got over it, she survived, because she never gave up and she won’t give up now. There had always been reasons, that were worth fighting and made life more worthwhile. Now there are more reasons than ever before.
Life is so crazy. When you’ve lost everything, you need something that brings sense to your life again, but if you’ve found a reason to keep on living, life doesn’t get easier, oh no, in some kind it even gets worse, because now you have something to loose again and that makes you more vulnerable than before. Sydney knows her weak spots very well, but these weak spots are also her whole strength – her love to Vaughn and her friendship with Will and Francie. With their love they helped her through the darkest times of her life. They had been her fellow combatants and they are still three out of four persons she trusts the most. The fourth person is standing right in front of her – her father. She knows, that maybe one or two years ago, she wouldn’t have thought that way, but some things change.
Her rage has gone, because new feelings have replaced it – strength and will power. She won’t sit back and watch, how her life is slowly falling apart. It’s not her style to leave something to fate, that would be the easiest way and Sydney Bristow has never choosen this
way. Her paths had always been stony, painful and dangerous and so they’ll be in the future, because some things never change.
Sydney jumps up. “Well, what’s the plan?”
The three men look at her, as if she has gone crazy. Maybe they thought she would freak out or something like that and to be honest a few minutes ago she had not been far away of having a nervous breakdown, but this was before she had cleared her thoughts and before she remembers her own strength and two of the most important things in life – love and friendship.
“Don’t look at me this way! I’m not the freak of the week! But I think we should start to help Will. I mean Will – a double agent, that’s so ridiculous! Don’t you agree with me?”
“Yes, absolutely!”
“Sure!”
These two answers are heard, but Jack Bristow remains silent.
“Dad?”
Jack looks straight into her eyes. “Well, in my opinion, everything is possible…”
Sydney interrupts her father. “You’re joking?! I mean…”
“Wait.” Jack stops her with a movement of his hands. “I was not finished. I really think, that everything is possible, but I don’t think that Will is a double agent. During the years working as a spy, I’ve seen many of them and because of that, I will trust my feelings this time. I think, somebody wants to make us believe, that Will’s working for someone else…”
Now it is Weiss, who interrupts Jack. “Who?”
“At the moment we grope in the dark. It will be our job, to find the person who’s responsible for this. Marshall, you are going to check all the messages, phone calls and so on, that were made and received by Will. Check his computer, maybe you’ll find something important.”
Marshall stands up. “Allright. If there’s something unusual, I’ll find it!” With that words, he leaves the conference room.
“Agent Weiss, you will work close together with Marshall, but you`ll have to concentrate on Will’s latest jobs. What was his last area of responsibility? What has he found out? And so on.”
Weiss nods and makes an attempt to leave the room, but Sydney helds him back. “Eric, wait a moment please.”
Jack stands up. “I’ll wait outside.”
“No, Dad. Stay, please.”
Sydney looks back to Weiss. “Tell me, what happened at the office today?”
Weiss closes his eyes for a short moment, to call this morning’s happenings to his mind. Then he begins to speak.
“Mike came a bit later today, he said he had been in the lab to meet your father. He looks a bit battered. I asked him, if something was wrong. First he didn’t respond, but after I had got on his nerves for a while, he told me, that he had misbehaved that morning and he didn’t know what to do. I said, he should call you. And that was, what he did, but you had not been at home and Francie told him, where to find you. Bowling alley, right?”
Sydney nods.
“He grabbed his jacket and rushed out of the office. He had hardly left the building, when the hell broke out and Will was arrested.”
Sydney sighs. “Sydney, what happened between you and Mike?”
“Well, I was the one who screwed things up. First I called Danny’s name in my sleep, because of that Vaughn nearly fled from home and than, to make things even worse, Danny and I kissed and Vaughn had seen it.”
“You’ve met Danny?” Weiss asked her curiously.
“Yes, it was pure chance. He also had been at the bowling alley.”
Weiss knits his brow. “Pure chance? What did he tell you? Why is he still alive and why did you kiss him?”
Sydney again tells the story, which her father already knows.
“…he was my fiancée, he took me by surprise and before I knew, what I was doing, I found myself kissing him, but I kissed him only once.”
For a short moment, Weiss is speechless. It’s nearly unbelievable, that Sydney would kiss someone else than Vaughn.
“What are you going to do now?” Weiss asks her.
“First I need to speak to Will and then I’ll try to find Vaughn. There’ll be a lot to explain, but hopefully he will understand and forgive me.”
“I’m sure he will. I mean, he’s really in love with you. Sure he hasn’t told me this, but you know, anyone can see that!”
Sydney gives him a weak smile. This sounds too good to be true. It surely won’t be that easy. Begging for forgiveness is never easy, especially not in a situation like this. She keeps her thoughts to herself. “Let’s start work! Will needs our help!”
Weiss nods and leaves the conference room with a “See you later.”
Jack gives Sydney a concerned look. “I really would like to say, that everything will be allright, but because of the latest happenings I’m not so sure about this and I’m not willing to lie to you.”

Francie is staring at a monitor, it shows a room that looks like an operating room. Vaughn is lying on an operating table. His eyes are closed and he isn’t moving. He’s wearing an oxygen mask. A woman puts a bandage round his upper arm. Then a man with a scalpel in his right hand begins to palpate Vaughn’s thigh with his left hand. A satisfied grin appears at his face, it seems as if he has found what he was looking for. With a fluent movement he brings the scalpel in contact with Vaughn’s skin…
“How’s our patient coming along?” Francie is startled and jumps up from her chair.
“Mr. Sloane…I didn’t hear you coming in….uh…”
Arvin Sloane smiles at her. “Well, the patient…”
“Right… the patient… we’re nearly finished.” Francie tells him, still recovering from the shock of his unexpected visit.
“Great! Really good work!”
“Thank you.”
“I think in less than a week is show time!” Sloane claps his hands in excitement.
“Does this mean we’ve found somebody?” Francie asks, with a big smile.
“Yes. Same height, same bone structure, even the proportions of his face are nearly identical. We made a small correction in his vocal organ and...”
”In short, he’s perfect for this job!”
Sloane gives her a surprised look, then he grins. “Oh, I don’t want to bore you, I’ve almost forgotten that you know the procedure very well, I mean, you’re the prototype, or something like that!”
“Yeah and I’m very proud of this. It’s a good feeling to be part of an operation like that. When am I going to meet him?”
“Well, at the moment, he’s with McCullough and the operation will take place in three days. Then again two, maybe three days training with McCullough, that means you will get to know him shortly before he is leaving for his mission.”
Both share an evil grin. “It seems as if they are finished.” Francie tells Sloane. They look at the monitor. Now Vaughn’s thigh is also bandaged and the oxygen mask is removed. “Don’t forget to tell them, that we need his fingerprints too!” With that words, Sloane leaves the room.

tbc

enjoyed it or not? please tell me. Thank you!

damn! thas not cool man! great chapter thow! thanks for the PM and for the love of god update soon! sarah ps great job dude!

Back