When dreams become reality

Ugh! A nurse Lauren... HAHAH!! Sloane has to DIE!! Mwuahahah

Is Syd preggers? I hope so, I have been suspicious!!! *raises eyebrow*

Great Chapter
I. Loved. It
Cant wait for more

I don't know what you were thinking about it not being a good chapter .... CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!

I hope Syd is pregnant... it has been a little suspicious ;)

I loved it! Can't wait for more :smiley:

can this story get any more amzing?!?!?!?!!! poor vaughn*tear*tear* (n) so is syd pregnet or not?hmmm
jack and irina intresting cant wait to find out

thanks for the update plz update soon

:hi:

Thanks a lot for all your reviews...I really wouldn't have expected that you'd like this chapter...I thought it was the worst that I've ever written, but it's the transition to the following chapters...so it had to be written, whether I like it or not.

Welcome to Alwazabrat and dans mes reves!!!

I'll do the proper thank you post, when I update. Actually I wanted to update today or tomorrow at the latest, but I've to go to a wedding today...so I'm afraid you'll have to wait until monday or tuesday (n) , because I haven't finished the newest chapter by now...I still need to write an evil cliffhanger :lol:

have a great weekend!!!

LOL nurse lauren, fun man! omg! that was great! the little tickling scene, oh jeeze! lol thanks for the pm and update really really soon ok?! luvs~Sarah GREAT JOB!

hi!

I know it's been a while since I've updated this story...the chapter was ready for posting about 3 weeks ago, but it was felgercarb, so I rewrote it...I send it to my beta yesterday...she's quite busy, but she promised me to get the beated chapter back to me as soon as possible.
I'm really so sorry that you have to wait so long for a new chapter, but RL wasn't great in the past few weeks...but everything is calm again and I really hope this is going to stay this way! :smiley:

now to the thank you - post!

sintheeah:hi! how are you? I hope everything's okay.
All thoes nurses better beware Vaughn is TAKEN Syd's gonna have to kick some butt!! :boxing:
:lol: yeah, I think you are right! I'm very happy that you liked the chapter, thank you so much for leaving a review!!!

Alias Fan Gillian:
I hate nurse Lauren already too
*hehe* me too, that's why I think, that nurse Lauren won't make another appearance in this story :D thank you so much for your review!!!

krzykty57789:
Is Syd preggers? I hope so
really? :smiley: thanks a lot for reading and reviewing!!! I'm glad that you liked the chapter!

Alwazabrat:
Coul I get a PM when you update please ... thanks.
of course!!! :woot: thank you so much for reading and reviewing!!!

dans mes reves:
I don't know what you were thinking about it not being a good chapter .... CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!
awww... :blush: ...thank you!!! and thanks a lot for leaving a review!!!

Italian fan:
poor Vaughn!!! But it's an amazing chapter as always!
thank you so much!!! it made me very happy that you liked it!!!

vartancrazy24:
can this story get any more amzing?!?!?!?!!!
:blush: thank you so much!!! and your question will be answered in the next chapter :smiley:

SarahBear:
LOL nurse lauren, fun man! omg! that was great! the little tickling scene, oh jeeze!
:D I'm glad that you liked it! thanks a lot for reading and reviewing!!!

too shorten the waiting time a bit, I decided to post some teasers...I hope you like them! :smiley:

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->“What are you doing here? Nobody has given you the allowance to be here.  Leave this room…now!!! And don’t dare to come back without asking me…and you can be sure, that I won’t allow you to see Agent Vaughn until I have all the answers that I need!”
<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->“Sydney?” Vaughn croaks. He tries to sit up, but he stops his efforts, because of the pains that seem to overwhelm his body.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->“Is really everything okay?“ Francie wants to know.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->“No, she really thinks, that they start another attempt…I bet she already hears the wedding bells ring.”
<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->suddenly someone taps her on her the shoulder and asks<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

:angelic:

krzykty57789, vartancrazy24, SarahBear, AlexBristow03, Italian fan, Alias Fan Gillian, Aussie Alias lover, Alias_Day: I'm so happy that you liked the teasers!!! thank you!!!

Welcome to AlexBristow03, Aussie Alias lover, Alias_Day!!!

this is the PM list:

AlexBristow03
Alias_Day
Alias Fan Gillian
Alwazabrat
*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
Italian fan
Jen-Jen
KatsMeow
krzykty57789
livesonspoilers
ny1042
obsessetion
pennstatechic
SarahBear
sintheeah
spysurfergrl247
SydALias07
S/V
totally4alias10
vartancrazy24

If you want to be added or removed, just tell me! thank you!

So...now we come to the cause for this post...yes, you are right, I've just got the betaed chapter back! :smiley:

and here it is...

31. SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Sydney plants a light kiss on his hand, and then she lets it go and puts her head next to his chest. She listens to his heartbeat and suddenly all the things that have happened in the last few days seem to fade away, all the angst and the worries seem to be forgotten. For the first time since Sark’s appearance as Danny and Vaughn’s kidnapping, she feels calm and peaceful and for a few minutes her life seems to be okay again.

She just hopes that she can see and speak to her father soon, she needs to know if Irina has something to do with Sark’s liberation and Jack’s injuries. Pierce doesn’t count, Syd is sure that he deserves every single bullet.

Suddenly Sydney feels incredibly tired, so she closes her eyes and quickly falls asleep. It is a deep dreamless sleep, that doesn’t last long, because she’s rudely awaken by Pierce, who shakes her wildly.

“What are you doing here? Nobody has given you the allowance to be here. Leave this room…now!!! And don’t dare to come back without asking me…and you can be sure, that I won’t allow you to see Agent Vaughn until I have all the answers that I need!”

Syd has freed herself from his rude grip and looks him straight into his eyes. “Don’t touch me…ever again! And I will not ask you, if I want to see Agent Vaughn…I…”

“Oh yes…you will…and this time your Daddy won’t be here to help you!” Pierce tells her with a mischievously grin.

“Sydney?” Vaughn croaks. He tries to sit up, but he stops his efforts, because of the pains that seem to overwhelm his body.

Syd quickly gets to him and tries to calm him down. “Yeah, it’s me…please don’t try to sit up…it’s too early…you need some rest and the painkillers don’t work at 100 percent right now…everything is okay…try to get back to sleep.” She gently strokes his cheek, then she gives him a light kiss on his forehead.

Vaughn just mumbles something like “ ‘kay”, then he’s asleep again.

Syd turns to Pierce, grips his injured arm and tears him out of the room. Pierce yells in pain.
“I’m too tired to argue with you right now…but just let me tell you one thing… you won’t stop me from seeing Agent Vaughn or any other person that I want to see…are we clear?”

Pierce just looks at her and simply says, “This isn’t over now.” then he walks back into Vaughn’s room and shuts the door closed.
Syd knows that she won’t reach anything right now, but this time she has to agree with Pierce “This
isn’t over now.” But right now she has no strength left to fight this fight…right now she just wants to go home and get some sleep.

~ ~ ~ A week later ~ ~ ~

Syd hasn’t seen Vaughn since her argument with Pierce and she hasn’t seen Pierce either. There are two agents in front of Vaughn’s room, they work for Pierce, and so neither flirting nor threatening them with violence has helped her to get an admission to see Vaughn.

She and Eric have tried different costumes…Weiss as priest…Syd as nun…Weiss as doctor…Syd as nurse…Weiss as cleaning “lady”…Syd as surgeon…and so on, but nothing has worked. Even Marshall isn’t allowed to visit Vaughn.

Syd has also talked to Kendall, but he just told her, that Vaughn would be in the responsibility of Agent Pierce at that moment and that he didn’t want to interfere there.
So Kendall did nothing to make her life easier, the only thing he did, was telling her about the two bodies that were found in the air raid shelter, one was identified as Doctor Bonner and the female body belonged to Betty Arland, who was a retired nurse.
She also has found out the Vaughn has killed them, when he tried to escape, but the escape failed and after that he was ill-treated and tortured.

After that Syd has tried to speak to Will, she wanted to inform him about the latest happenings, because she was absolutely sure, that Pierce wouldn’t do this. But she also doesn’t get a permission to see Will. The agent in front of Will’s cell, tells her, that Agent Pierce doesn’t want her to speak to Mr. Tippin. She asks him why, and the Agent just shrugs his shoulders and tells her to go to Agent Pierce, if she has questions. But Syd knows, that Pierce is the last person on earth, who would answer her questions.

So Syd spends most of the time in her father’s room. He’s still sedated and needs to get artificial respiration. The doctors don’t know, when he’ll be able to breath on his own again and they are also quite unsure, when they should wake him up.

Sometimes she leaves Jack alone to get something to eat, to change her clothes or to join Weiss and Marshall in the Ops center, where they try to finds some traces that would lead them to Sloane, Sark or Irina, but they don’t go anywhere with their researches.

“Syd? Is everything okay?” Francie asks, while she is knocking on the bathroom door.

“That’s a good question.” Syd mumbles to herself, then she quickly splashes her face with cold water.
“I’m fine, just give me a second!“

“Okay.“

Sydney sighs and sits down on the edge of the bathtub. She thinks of the conversation, that she had with the doctor a week ago. “Miss Bristow, you just collapsed out there and we don’t know why, you haven’t been feeling well in the past few days and you vomited and we also don’t know why, so please stay on the stretcher until we can get you a bed. Don’t worry about your father and Agent Vaughn, they are taken care of and you will have a chance to see them later, but now we have find out the reason for your collapse…I’m going to take some blood of you and then we’ll make a pregnancy test.“

“What? Pregnancy test?! This is impossible.”

“Nevertheless, we have to check it! So, please lay down again…“

She should have made the test…a week ago, then she would have known earlier, that her sickness has nothing to do with the stress she had the past few weeks. She still don‘t know, how this is possible, she and Vaughn have always been very careful, but it seems as if the haven‘t been careful enough, if she counts right she must be in the 9th week.

There‘s a little human being growing in her. She is pregnant with Vaughn‘s baby.

Sydney softly strokes her flat belly and an incredible feeling of love overwhelms her when she mumbles, “Hi there…you know you have a really bad timing…but don‘t worry… your daddy and I will take care of you!“

“Who are you talking to, Sydney?“ Francie asks her through the closed bathroom door.

“This is your nosy aunt Francie…we will tell her about you later, at first we are going to tell your daddy!“ Syd whispers. Then she tells Francie “Don‘t worry…just talking to myself!“ With that Sydney opens the door and smiles at her friend.

“Is really everything okay?“ Francie wants to know.

“Everything is great, Fran!“ Syd says and hugs her. “I need a few things from the Wal-Mart. Do you need anything too?“

“What do you need from there?“ Francie asks her back, now suspicious.

“Shampoo, body lotion…and so on.“ And a pregnancy test, Syd adds silently. She needs to be absolutely sure, before she tells Vaughn. Oh my, what will he say to these news?

“Hm, I just need some hand cream, you know which one I mean?”

“Yes, of course. I use the same, remember?“ Syd says.

Francie nods, then she adds, “Greet Estella from me, then you’ll get the hand cream a bit cheaper.”

“Oh…I’m not going to our Wal-Mart. I’ll go to the one, which is next to Luke’s bar. I’m just not in the mood for Estella’s interrogation, you know…where’s your lovely boyfriend…Michael is his name isn’t it? Aahh she sometimes really drives me crazy…and…”

“…and she surely wants to know everything about Michael’s car accident.”

“Have you told her about it?” Syd wants to know. She hates it, when Francie gossips with Estella, especially in this special case.
Sydney has to come up with a story, where Vaughn is, so she told Francie that he had a car accident and lies in hospital. Now that Estella knows, the whole neighbourhood will know too, that Sydney Bristow’s wonderful and charming boyfriend is badly injured after a car accident.

“Just a little.” Francie admits.

“Francie!”

“I’m sorry, really, but you know Estella…”

“Unfortunately, yes.” Syd states.

Francie smiles.

“So, just the hand cream?”

“Yes, just the hand cream.”

“Okay then…see you later!” Sydney quickly hugs her again, grabs the car keys and leaves the house.

As soon as the door has closed behind Sydney, Francie runs into her room to make a call.

“Pierce.”

“Hey baby! It’s show time!”

“Okay, where is she going to?”

“To the Wal-Mart next to Luke‘s bar.”

“That’s great, she’s with him right now. So maybe they need to go for a little shopping…huh?” Pierce says and she can hear that he’s smiling. “Give me a sec. I’ll call him and give him the address!”
Before she can say anything, she has been put on hold.

“They are on their way.” Pierce tells her a few seconds later.

“Does she know anything?” Francie asks him.

“No, she really thinks, that they start another attempt…I bet she already hears the wedding bells ring.”

“Poor girl.” Francie says and laughs out loud.

“Sorry, honey, but I have to go now! I call you after my visit at the Wal-Mart!”

“Oh I wish I could go too, I would give anything to see Sydney Bristow’s face!”

“If you are nice to me, I’ll tell you everything!”

“You know I love it do be nice to you!” Francie tells him in a seductively voice.

“I can’t wait for that! Bye, baby!”

“Bye!”

Syd strolls through the drug store and finally she finds the shelf she has been looking for, she walks up to it and sees about eight different pregnancy tests. “Oh boy, this is going to be more difficult than I’ve thought.” Syd mutters.

Without much thinking she takes three of them, puts them into the shopping basket and walks towards the checkout counter, when suddenly someone taps her on her the shoulder and asks, “Rita?”

tbc

RITA!?!?!?! is that who i think it is.....naw........is it!!!!! omg update really really sooon im dying!!! great job! luvs~Sarah

Back