When I found you

This is such a great story!! You are doing a really amazing job!! I can't wait for the next chapter!! (y) (y)
Hmmm....ideas....Okay, here's mine:
In the previous chapter, you had Vaughn thinking about how he missed his friends, job, AND DOG!! Maybe Weiss could have kept Donovan for Michael for the past two years, and there could be a really great Vaughn/Donavan reunion!!! :woot:
(Think: Vaughn and Donovan seeing each other for the first time in years.)
Vaughn: "Donovan!!"
Donovan:"Bark!!"
*Both run to each other in slow motion while "Did You Ever Know That You're My Hero" plays in the background!! :woot:
*Then Donavan leaps into his old masters arms, and they both fall to the ground and laugh and cry and......
LOL. I'm sorry. I just thought it was tragic that he didn't have his dog!! LOL. :P (Me and my dog are really close) :lol:
LMAO!! You seriously don't have to use my idea. LOL. I'm just messing around. :P It's like 4:30 in the morning and I'm very sleep deprived....so.... :blush:
Great story though!!
-Karie-

HAHAH! OMG! I am laughing my bootay off! That's really funny! i'll have to use the whole Donavan/Vaughn reunion! That'd be funny stuff! LOL! Thanks! More soon! Promise! LOL!

Sneeky Peeky!! **************

Sitting there smiling at eachother, they weren't conscious of all the complications they would face as soon as they left that room. The only thing either of them was interested in was the other person sitting across from them.
She just told me she loved me* Vaughn thought to himself.
He just told me he loved me* Sydney thought to herself.
He reached across from where he was sitting and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear.
"Syd, we need to get out of here."
She nodded her head, not moving.
"You probably want to get home, don't you?" he asked looking down at his hands.
"Tomorrow." she said smiling.
"I'm tired and we need to talk before we get back."
He nodded, a small smile spreading across his face too.
"So, let's go. I know a hotel down the street."
hehe! okay This is a preview because I am gunna go swim some laps to get off some winter fat! No one wants to see this in a bikinni haha! LOL! What do you think!? I'm evil aren't I!? LOL! Review. I'll write more tonight! Love ya'll! ~C

hahaha! very funny! you fat! uh ya right! that's so not fair that your pool is open. ours doesn't open until this weekend! why didn't you tell me that you where writing another story? this is really good! can't wait for more babe! and by the way. what happened to you swimming. how can you be swimming if your n this website at this very moment? lol! lylas babe~A~ :surf:

AliasFan4eva said:
HAHA! I'm so putting it in there! That's hystericall! LOL! You're brilliant! LOL!
Aw shucks!! :blush:
LMAO!! I don't think anyone has ever called me brilliant before!! :lol:
But thanks.
Great sneak peak!! Can't wait!! :woot:
:eek:fftopic: I am in the process of writing a Donavan story!! LMAO!! I can't help it. :P It's just too much fun!! :D
-Karie-

AAAAAAAAAA! I will so have to read it! Do it! LOL! You ARE Brilliant! Everyone who you hang out with must not be if they haven't called you a freakin genious yet! LOL! I'm just pickin! LOL! Great idea though! LOL!
~C

Sitting there smiling at each other, they weren't conscious of all the complications they would face as soon as they left that room. The only thing either of them was interested in was the other person sitting across from them.
She just told me she loved me* Vaughn thought to himself.
He just told me he loved me* Sydney thought to herself.
He reached across from where he was sitting and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear.
"Syd, we need to get out of here."
She nodded her head, not moving.
"You probably want to get home, don't you?" he asked looking down at his hands.
"Tomorrow." she said smiling.
"I'm tired and we need to talk before we get back."
He nodded, a small smile spreading across his face too.
"So, let's go. I saw a hotel down the street." he said standing up, and extending his hand to help her up.
An hour later, after getting settled into a hotel room, he had contacted everyone back in L.A., telling them that they would be back by early tomorrow afternoon and that Sydney was physically okay. Not that the call had been easy. He had received several very disturbing death threats from Mr. Bristow, but in the end, he convinced him it would be easier on Sydney if she got a good nights rest before her jam packed day tomorrow.
"Syd, sit down and I'll make you some coffee."
She nodded and sat down on the couch, breathing in deeply and relaxing for the first time in what seemed like forever.
They sat in silence, both totally absorbed in their little reveries of thought.
Once the water was in the coffee pot, Vaughn joined her on the couch.
He looked over at her, the worry lines etched in his face. He had a very solemn look on his face, that made her shiver.
"Vaughn...." she started, wanting to break the silence.
He smiled at the sound of his name. "It's good to hear you call me that."
"Vaughn." she said, grinning, loving the sound of it as well.
"Yeah?" he asked, reaching over and stroking her cheek, looking like he was going to cry.
"I'm so confused." she said, a single tear sliding down her cheek.
"Oh, Syd." he said, pulling her close to him in a tight hug.
She didn't cry. She had to be strong. She couldn't be weak! She just laid her head down on his shoulder and shut her eyes, drawing strength from his closeness.
"It's all going to be okay, sweetie. We'll figure this whole thing out. I promise." he said, stroking her hair softly.
She remained quiet, thinking to herself.
Finally she said, "I think I'm going to go take a bath."
He nodded. I'll call room service and have them send up some pajamas.
He walked down the stairs a few minutes later, on a quick trip to retrieve her pjs from the front desk. He decided he could a little walk to clear his head. He thought about how life had been after she had been missing. he thought about how mind boggling this was, for him, for her.
Grabbing the pjs and mechanically smiling, he payed for them, and headed back up the stairs.
Unlocking the door, he walked in and went to the fridge. Seeing that there was wine, he forgot the coffee, and poured her a glass. He knocked on the door and waited.
Finally he heard her say, "Come in."
He walked in to see her sitting on the toilet seat. She wasn't crying. She was just sitting there, in what seemed like peaceful thought.
"You okay?" he asked walking in and sitting down on a stool next to her.She nodded in reply. "Surprisingly, I'm fine enough."
"Really?" he asked raising an eyebrow at her.
She looked over at him and grinned.
"I am now." she said, smiling at him, and reaching over to grab his hand.
More Soon! After I eat!

An hour later, Vaughn and Sydney sat out on the balcony. Sydney was sitting in his lap. Both of them were staring out at the lake in front of them and were wrapped up in a warm fluffy blanket.
"Vaughn, what are we going to do?" Sydney said, the anguish evident in her voice.
"Well," he said, wrapping his arms around her more tightly. "We're going to get you back home and then we'll figure this whole thing out."
"Vaughn, two years of my life! Two years and I can't remember a single thing!"
"We're going to fix everything. It'll all be okay now." he said, tracing circles on her stomach.
She closed her eyes, and cuddled up closer to him.
"Tell me about the last two years. What's been going on in your life?" she asked, wanting to get her mind off everything.
"Well, after you disappeared, they figured Sloane or Sark or your Mom was after you and so they assumed I was in danger as well. They ordered me to join to WPP. My friend from Langley, Roberta, had gotten involved with someone who turned out to be in debt to the Mafia. They threatened to kill her if he didn't pay his debts and after they took him hostage, they ordered her into the Program as well. They're still looking for him. Ironic, huh?"
"Very." she said, raising an eyebrow.
"So, anyway, I requested that they at least put me with someone I knew, so they moved the two of us to London. We were supposedly separated husband and wife that moved to London to try and get a new start. We slept in separate bedrooms, but she helped keep me sane. She was the only tie to my old life. Anyway, they found her boyfriend about a month ago, but were keeping her in the program for a few more months as a precaution. I swear, I don't know what I was going to do after she left. I would have been totally alone. I hadn't exactly made an effort to make friends in London." he said, chuckling to himself.
"Vaughn, I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry! You didn't deserve to have to go through all that." she said sighing, and looking out across the lake.
"You don't have to apologize. It's not like you deserve to go through this either." he said, rubbing her back, soothingly.
"No one deserves to go through this no matter what they have done wrong." she said, returning a light giggle.
"Syd." he whispered.
"I'm... I'm really glad you're back. Life was hell without you." he sighed.
She frowned, wrapping her hands around his tightly.
"Oh God, Vaughn. I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm just really sorry." she said, seriously.
"Don't be. Your back now and that is more that I could ever want."
She turned around in his lap and curled up, resting her head on his chest. "Do you realize how profoundly screwed up our lives are?" she whispered, closing her eyes.
"Do I ever." he said, wrapping one arm protectively around her waist and reaching up to stroke her arm with the other.
She grabbed his hand and intertwined her fingers with his own.
"I love you Michael." she said, before a long, deep yawn escaped her mouth.
"C’mon. Let's get you to bed, Syd." he said, picking her up and carrying her back inside.
He laid her down and pulled off her slippers and robe that was covering her new pajamas.
He pulled the covers up and tucked her in.
He leaned down to stroke her cheek. Almost asleep, she reached up and grabbed his hand.
"Stay."
He leaned his head down and kissed her forehead lightly.
"I'll be right back, Syd." he said letting go of her hand and walking to the bathroom.
He quickly splashed some water on his face and pulled off his pants and pulled on an old undershirt and new pair of boxers.
Walking back in, he hesitantly, as not to wake her, climbed into bed next to her.
Feeling him climb in, she turned around. Looking up at him, she sleepily smiled. She scooted over and wrapped her arms around his waist, and snuggled up close as possible to him. She wrapped her legs and feet with his own.
And he realized how right this felt. It was like they were made for each other.
"Goodnight Vaughn." Sydney whispered drowsily.
"Goodnight Syd." he whispered back in reply.
And for the first time in two years, Vaughn drifted off to sleep peacefully.
What do you think? Let me know! Please. Thanks. Love ya! ~C

ahhhhhhhhh!!!! THANK. YOU. FOR. THE. PM! LMAO!! tsk tsk! I need to pay more attention to these fics!! ::starts lecturing myself:: ::looks about:: errherrm....ahh that was sooo good! ^_^ really sweet, keep it up! I can't wait to read some more :D

Back