When I found you

::sniff, sniff:: That was such a sweet chapter. Please, continue this story, it's so good. I'd like to hear your version of what happened to Syd. Post more!

WOW! Great idea! The whole what happened to Syd thang. I dunno. I'd have to figure out a way to make her remember everything. OOOOOO! Just heard a light bulb ding! OMG! Thank you! I got my idea! YAY! Ya'll all rock! Thanks for reviewing! Love ya! ~C

Sorry hun, that it took me a while to get back on! Wow, this story is so great. 1st thank you for making Vaughn not married. I loved the way you did the whole WPP. That was great. You are doing a fantastic job, and I can't wait for more :D Awesome (y) Great :smiley: What more can I say, I love it. Post more soon :D

Lauren :angelic:

ditto penn.
(sorry! i was too lazt to type the rest of your name!)! love ya carey and i hope that you still aren't frekin'. love ya babe~amber~ :asleep:

Vauhgn lurched forward in bed at the sound of a door opening. He exahaled in relief when he saw it was only Sydney comming out of the bathroom.
"Vaughn, Oh my gosh! I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?"
Vaughn quickly answered, "No, It's alright." Sitting up against the backboard.
"Go back to sleep." she whispered.
He tilted his head, stretching his neck. "You know, I'm not really tired."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Me neither." Sydney replied, strutting across the room and sitting down on the bed next to him.
"You know what?" she asked smiling.
"What?"
"I know this is all really weird and everything, but I was thinking and I realized that everything is going to be okay."
"You're right." he said, reaching out to stroke her cheek and look into her eyes.
"But, I also realized how hard this must be for you. I mean having me back in your life so randomly, after being missing for almost two years....but"
"Syd stop." he interupted, scooting over closer to her and grabbing both her hands in his.
"No, just listen." she said, taking in a deep breath.
"I realized that it is just amazing that even though you're probably going through all this pain, you still put me before you. You haven't done anything but take care of me since you got here. I mean, it just amazes me."
"Syd..."
"AND," she said with a huge grin, cutting in on him.
"And it made me realize how much..." she said looking down, still smiling.
Vaughn sat there staring at her happy expression in somewhat confusion.
Finally she looked back up and said, "how much I love you."
All he could do was stare at her. She was smiling like a fool and somehow he knew that this confession was different. It meant so much more now.
"Syd." he whispered, pulling her close in a hug.
She sat there, a neutral expression on her face, wrapped up in his arms. It felt so right. She wasn't extremely sad or happy; just neutral. Content. She wasn't BANG! magically over it, but she was, for now, okay and just happy to be back with Vaughn. He meant more to her than anything and she was just glad that both of them had a second chance.
A second chance, it felt, to live.
Sorry it's so short! Social crisis! HAHA! Love you all! ~C

Ok, somebody get this little lady an Oscar or something, because your writing really deserves one! Awesome job, I hope you post more soon, I love it :D

Love ya babe,

Lauren :angelic:

Back