When I found you

aaaahh! that is soo good! great story, and a very interesting story of after the finale. soo different and really really happily good. YAY! please post more soon...!

Hey! I just wanted to let everyone know why there won't be any posts this weekend... YAY! It's my bday tomorrow (May 23) and with the party, cleaning up after the party and other people's parties I probably won't have time to write much! I will try my hardest and type one up by Monday night. It's just going to be hard with everything! LOL! I got graduation Wednesday too so we'll just see.. anyway OMG! You guys are all so so so so so so so sweet! I love each and evreyone of you so so much! YOU ROCK! I loved all the reviews. Anyway I will try and write ya'll atleast one more chapter because you are all so so sweet! LOL! XOXO! Tootles. ~C

Awesome story!!Write more ASAP!!I just hope the show does not begin next season with Vaughn saying he is married!!Good Job and 🎂 to AliasFan4eva!!

Your b-party must have caused a really big tieding up;) if you weren't able to post something more until now.....*BIGBIGBIGHINT!!!!*
Please post more!

hey girlie. i know that you are busy this summer, but i think that you should at least give your fans a hin about the happenings ahead. are your plans to marry mv's mom cool? lol! tehehehehehe! *shibby* lol! my lips would taste really nasty if you cut them off and ate them right now! lol! love ya babe and call me later! ~karen(i am no longer amber)~ :trampoline: :surf: :throb:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey Everyone, I am so so so sorry I haven't written in forever! I have been so so buisy! I just got back from the beach yday and I think I'm leaving for another trip in a few days! I am so excited! For graduation from JH my mom told me she was planning a surprise vacation and she won't tell me where we are going (sssshhh it's a surprise lol)! And so she is going to tell me 24 hours in advance so I can pack, but the cleaning lady today dropped me a hint that she was telling me where we were going tomorrow! Teehee! So anyway, I am gunna try and write today! LOL! But anyway I am so sorry! With getting ready for the party, the party, cleaning up the party, packing, going on vacation, unpacking, and repacking I've been a buisy bee! teehee! SO... I hope all of ya'll are still reading! LOL! Love ya! ~C</span>

AliasFan4eva said:
SO... I hope all of ya'll are still reading! LOL! Love ya! ~C
I read it so often that i know it nearly by heart until there's more....then there's something to read ;)
but i think you're on vacation right now...so have a great time

Back