When is the season 4 DVD's coming out

Gartanfan

Cadet
I dont know about you guys but I am dying to buy season 4 on DVD when it comes out. The bloopers! The extras! I cant wait! Does anyone know when it is going to be released?

i dont like her character. i think she's a great actress, i just can't stand her on the show. never could. even before the show, i saw her picture in the tv guide and i thought 'stupid ho'. lol :lol: only b/c she stole vaughn away from syd. but other than that, i'm sure she's a good person.

hehehe....pancake...i love that!!!....anyways when is season 4 coming out on DVD?.... my guess would probably be september some time as that's when they released the other ones (except for season 2 that was released in december)

I'm guessing that they will release season 4 on DVD around September/October so that they can promote it along with season 5.

I've still to get Season 3...hmmm...but *cough*unofficial Season 4 DVDs in teh post...what...it's not like I'll get to see it until next year if not...and of course I'll buy the real thing too :angelic:*cough*

Edited 'cause I had some random quote there...:confused:

:lol: *acts all innocent* I so need S3...everytime I go into the shop I just reach out and touch and read the back, lol, as though I've never seen an episode of Alias in my life...:lol: But it's in my amozon shopping basket :woot:....so as soon as I pay of my debts to my mum, IT'S PARCEL TIME!!! :thinking: Yuh, just a bit crazy....

Jai :rain:

I found this on Alias-media.com earlier today:

We've had a number of readers email us to say that Michael Ausiello of "Ask Ausiello" posted some news to his site in regards to the fourth season of Alias. Ausiello said that the fourth season of the show will be out in early October, but our Disney insider told us October 25, which is the end of October. Either way, it looks like the set will be out in October, we just don't know the date yet.

Well atleast it's in time for Christmas. Every year I look for a box that's shaped like the Alias seasons and I get all excited. I really hope that I get it this year though because my parents payed for half of my new flute and that was really my only Christmas present.

www.tvshowsondvd.com posted the following:

Within the past two weeks, we let you know that - despite TV Guide's mention of an "early in the month" release - we had gotten firm word that Alias - The Complete 4th Season would hit the streets in late October, probably the 25th. Now Buena Vista has confirmed that the October 25th release date is correct, with a $59.99 list price for the 6-DVD set. No other information is available just yet, but stay tuned!

Back