When Is Your Birthday?

I was born on 4th of May so my b-day is on 4th of May. I also don't see reason for asking such questions, since you can get an answer on the user's forum profile ;)

My birthday is August 15th, my mother's is March 15th, my brother's birthday is March 11th, my father's birthday is December 11th, my dog's birthday is December 11th and my kitten'a birthday is May 11th....

So...yeah we have a weird family.

I was born on a stormy Tuesday morning in May. It was the 25th, and it was exactly one week after my fathers own birthday. My mother awoke around 4am, after her water had broke sometime while she was asleep. And according to the storied I have heard (because I wasn't technically around when this was going on, so I couldn't have a memory of it), it took her about 10 minutes to rouse my father. And then another 10 minutes to explain that she was indeed in labor, and that no she would not be making him his omelet that morning. My father, Joe, then whisked her into his '75 Firebird, and speed off in the wrong direction. After altering coarse, he made is destination in 8 minutes flat (although if you would have asked my mother she would have said more like 13). After getting everything situated, it was time to wait for the miraculous arrival of the most awesome person they could ever hope to be introduced to. About 7:55 the doctor came in and said "Hello, it is time." Or something equally mundane. And at 8am, I made my joyous entrance into this world, to brighten my parents (and one day my siblings even though they deny it) lives. Best day in history. Well, except when pizza and potato chips were invented. But 3rd place isn't so bad.

I was born on a stormy Tuesday morning in May. It was the 25th, and it was exactly one week after my fathers own birthday. My mother awoke around 4am, after her water had broke sometime while she was asleep. And according to the storied I have heard (because I wasn't technically around when this was going on, so I couldn't have a memory of it), it took her about 10 minutes to rouse my father. And then another 10 minutes to explain that she was indeed in labor, and that no she would not be making him his omelet that morning. My father, Joe, then whisked her into his '75 Firebird, and speed off in the wrong direction. After altering coarse, he made is destination in 8 minutes flat (although if you would have asked my mother she would have said more like 13). After getting everything situated, it was time to wait for the miraculous arrival of the most awesome person they could ever hope to be introduced to. About 7:55 the doctor came in and said "Hello, it is time." Or something equally mundane. And at 8am, I made my joyous entrance into this world, to brighten my parents (and one day my siblings even though they deny it) lives. Best day in history. Well, except when pizza and potato chips were invented. But 3rd place isn't so bad.

Less chatter, more Axel appearances.

Less chatter, more Axel appearances.
You are correct. Axels birth was so much more important than my mindless chatter about my day of birth. What was I thinking. Axels mustache's date of birth is the most important though. I wonder when the day that is? I shall say sometime in the late 70's, early 80's.

Back