When it's over

When it's over
Author- ASIOagent (Greer/Gruggles when evil)
Disclaimer: I own nothing related to alias (except for the DVDs) I wish I did so I could fix up the sorry state of the show. With that said I always hear their looking for investors…

greeeeer.jpg

Cheer's to secretlives for this awesome wallpaper!

Timeline: Right after Syd’s fight with evil Francie. Don’t panic our friends… we will fix up the minor glitches on the show i.e.: two years missing, wedding ring on Vaughn’s hand and Will in witness protection. Happy all? No? Don’t care.
Lets begin shall we?

Two shots rang out into the night. Allison stared in shock as the lead passed through her body, and stepping back, she admitted defeat. Sydney Bristow watched her go down, exhaustion consuming her. She passed out.

When Michael Vaughn pulled up outside Sydney’s house, barely able to contain his excitement. And then, he heard the shots. He pulled out his gun and ran inside. Breaking down the door, he ran inside, finding Francie’s lifeless body on the floor in Syd’s room, the body riddled with bullets. He ran and poked his gun into the room. Sydney. She was slumped against the wall - the most powerful woman he knew was so little, and so weak, surrounded by glass and guns.

“Syd?” he yelled to her as he made his way through the mess.

“Sydney?” he cried.

He was closer now, reaching in to feel her pulse. It was faint. “Sydney, baby! Stay with me baby, stay with me!” he muttered to himself, whilst pulling out his mobile phone.

“911? I need an ambulance here!” he gave the operator Sydney’s address. The body on the floor beside him began to stir, and he watched as Sydney started to come around.

“Michael?” she whimpered.

“Syd, honey, its fine, you’re fine, ok?” Vaughn placed both hands on her face.

“They doubled Francie!” Syd cried. By this time Vaughn had pulled out his cell again and had started dialling Kendall’s number.

“Kendall its Vaughn, we need agents at Sydney’s place. NOW!” he cried, hanging up.

Sydney had fallen away once again. As the ambulance arrived and began preparing to take Sydney away to the hospital, three agents arrived, one of them Weiss.

“Mike? What the hell happened here?” he asked as his eyes travelled around the room, his gaze fell upon Francie’s body. “Wait, isn’t that…”
“Yeah …” Vaughn whispered. Watching carefully out of the corner of his eye, he could see Sydney was now being whisked away “Listen - I’ll talk to you later, ok? Just get this.” - he indicated to Francie with disgust - “cleaned up”

“Okay man, I’ll call spy daddy and tell him what happened. Oh, before I forget Syd needs to go to Stafford naval hospital, orders courtesy of Kendall.”

“Thanks Eric, I gotta go”

“Good luck buddy”

Vaughn rode in the back of the ambulance, holding Sydney’s hand tightly when his cell phone chirped. “Hello?”

“Listen man, we found Will” Vaughn paused; taking a minute to register who Weiss was talking about.

“Will? Oh my god how is he?” he replied with concern.

“He was stabbed a few times and we found him in the bathtub, he’s on his way to Stafford too.”

“Thanks man, I’ll call you tomorrow ok?’’

“Sure… Vaughn, she’ll be fine, ok?”

“Ok.”
Weiss pressed the end button on his phone and nearly ran into Jack Bristow, looking as calm and as steely as ever. How does this guy do it? Weiss wondered to himself.

“She’s on her way to Stafford, Jack.”

Without responding, Jack turned on his heel and walked towards his car. He stopped when he noticed a black van parked on the opposite side of the street.

“Agent Weiss!” he called.

Weiss walked towards him - uh oh, what have I done now?

“Is that one of the agencies vans there?”

“No, sir.”

“Check it out.”

“Yes, sir.” Weiss was like a freakin puppet on Jack Bristow’s hand.

Stafford Naval Hospital. 8:47pm

Vaughn sat, waiting outside Sydney’s room. He had been to visit Will, but he had just been sent into the operating theatre.

Sydney had been in the room for nearly fifteen minutes with the doctor and the nurses. By the time they had gotten her out of the ambulance, her pulse had gotten stronger and was stringing together sentences. The first thing she’d thought about was their trip to Santa Barbara, the second thing was Will.

When one of the nurses finally let him into her room she was sitting up, fiddling with the saline drip that was fixed in her arm.

“Hey!” he said as he entered the room.

“Michael!” she cried. “We gotta go, Vaughn, Santa Barbara awaits!”

He moved forward and gave her a slow kiss. “Syd, Santa Barbara can wait, what I have to say to you can’t.”

Special thanks to-
Nay-my beta for this first chapter... she's moving house and i miss her!
Gis- for helping me annoy Julia
Julia- for writing all her brilliant fics!
and you, the reader... hopefully i havent put you off alias forever... and I apologise in advance... I suck.

I HOPE I'M NOT STEALING ANYONE'S IDEA, THAT WAS NOT THE INTENTION. Besides, I think alot of people have done this idea so this is nothing new...

Hi !! :hi:

First of all you're not sucking at all because your fic is one of greatest I read lately ;)

Now your fic itself I loved the emotion coming out from it. And Syd willing to go to Santa Barbara with Vaughn despite the fact she has just fought evil Francie and almost died. She really wants to enjoy her life with Vaughn as much as possible.

So keep up the good work

Could you pm me when you update ?

Thanks

Sabrina

:love: :angel2:

Did you have this one posted on SD-1?
It seems a little familar
But I'm not sure
I like it so much!!
Your fixing the problem!
Can I get a PM please?
Update again soon

ASIOagent said:
When it's over
Author- ASIOagent (Greer/Gruggles when evil)

Special thanks to-
Gis- for helping me annoy Julia
and you, the reader... hopefully i havent put you off alias forever... and I apologise in advance... I suck.
[post="1079377"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HEYYYYYAAAA!!!! lol :lol:

Me here!!! Me here!! Couldn't wait any longer, so I'll just post something so you know I stopped by... ;)

You finally posted your fic here!!! Woo-Hoo!! :lol: You couldn't wait any longer, could you? ^_^

Yay!! Special thanks!! :blush: I love being mentioned in A/Ns... :P

:eek: And you don't suck!! :nono: Not at all...

And I already know what happens in the next few chapters (even more than the ones posted in sd-1... :D) ... :lol: But I'll be a good girl :angelic: and won't say anything... So you (aka the other readers) can bug Greer instead!! :poke: I love doing that!!

Need to quote? Nah!! I'll do it later... maybe... dunno... if I'm not too tired to do it... quoting is energy-draining ( :confused: ? Well, I mean that it drains my energy) But updates rise the levels up again!! hinthint

Oops, I babbled again... Gotta go to Julia's thread and bug her a little bit... ;)

See you later, Greer!! :lol:

Gis :hi:

Awww you guys!
and Stealthy it was posted on SD-1 before the uh, crash and well, i missed my readers, the ones that didnt run away...
BTW SABRINA! merci becoup, my french sux... thankyou sooo much I really needed that... i was just gonna delete this but i'll stick around....

ASIOagent said:
Awww you guys!
and Stealthy it was posted on SD-1 before the uh, crash and well, i missed my readers, the ones that didnt run away...
I didn't run away!! Me here!! And ready for action!! :lol:

Gis

Uh? :confused: Did I ask for a PM? No, I think I didn't, but I guess I took it for granted... :P :lol:

Gis

PM me!!! If you don't, then I won't talk to you, and I won't post, and I won't help you bug Julia, and-and... I believe you got my point, right? :D
Just joking!
lol

Hey I remember reading this at sd-1, and I loved it over there and I love it here too!! If you got a PM list going can I be on it please?? Thanks

Hey, can I get a PM. I love these stories that are post telling without the badness of Syd's missing years.

Update again soon

Thanks

Sydney stared at him, wide-eyed.

Sydney, you killed the wrong double, you should have killed me!

She shut her eyes, trying to get the vision out of her head.

“Syd?” he asked, concern lacing his tone.

“Mmm? Oh, I’m fine, what were you going to say?”

“Syd, the one thing that was running through my mind was ‘God, don’t let that girl die without knowing how much I love her’”

“You, you thought I was going to die?” She said, not yet realising the full extent of his words.

“Syd, that’s not what I meant to say, I, I love you, Sydney Bristow… Oh my god, I sounded like some sad person had written that as a script.”

“Vaughn?”

“Yeah?”

“Shut up. I love you too.” She said, not wanting to waste anymore time dodging something that she had been meaning to say for years.

“I had a feeling.”

“I’ll bet you did.”

Same time, Bristow/Calfo Residence

Eric Weiss recruited three other agents the moment Jack Bristow had told him to ‘check it out’.

The four men approached the van with caution, throwing open the back doors, exchanging gunfire with the occupants. Once the sounds of bullets flying past the agent’s heads had ceased, Weiss entered the van. There lay six men, all of different races, with the same coloured blood pouring onto the floor. Then he, with two other agents, checked their pulses. The remaining agent had called for backup and more ambulances. Taking in the scene, Weiss couldn’t help but think that the homeowners on this street were probably thinking a gang war had started on their quiet road. Checking over the fifth man, he noticed something on his hand - a tattoo. He checked all the other men and they bore the same marking <O>.The one thought was running through Weiss’s head.

Oh, felgercarb.

Stafford Naval Hospital, Sometime later.

Sydney and Vaughn sat in a comfortable silence for a long time after their confessions, awaiting a visit from the doctor.

Earlier that evening, Sydney had given her statement to an agent, whose task was to write a report clearing her of all charges.

They were each lost in their own train of thoughts when they were interrupted by a knock on the door. The light that entered the room blinded Sydney - it was, however, just Kendall’s baldhead reflecting the harsh lights. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

“No sir.” Vaughn said. Such a boy scout.

“No.” Sydney echoed.

“Good.” He replied, before getting straight to business. “Agent Bristow, you should know about your friend Miz Calfo. Unfortunately, she was murdered some time ago, but her body was unidentified. The double’s name was Allison Doren.” Kendall surveyed Sydney’s reaction. It was a mix between disbelief and rage. The look on Agent Vaughn’s face mirrored Sydney’s.

“However, once Mr. Tippin recovers we will get his statement and corroborate your story, and, uh, Miz Bristow I am sorry for your loss. And uh, by the way I spoke to your doctor who said that your vitals are looking good. You can go home, or uh wherever, tomorrow. And I believe the two of you were going to Santa Barbara, am I correct?”

What does this guy want, our life stories?

“Yes, sir, we were going.”

“There will be a car waiting for you two, just tell the nurse when you’re ready to leave.” With that, Kendall turned on his heel and left the room.

“Oh my god Vaughn, did he do what I think he just did?”

“Yeah, he was nice to us? I never thought that man was capable of anything other than a scowl or a smirk.”

“Yeah . . . Vaughn, I’m really sleepy, aren’t you?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Go home and get some sleep.”

“Was that an order Ms. Bristow?”

“Yes. Now. Get your butt into that car and sleep in your bed with your little bulldog. Go Home.”

Vaughn relented, only because she would not give up until he was home in bed. “Okay then babe, I’ll come in tomorrow morning, okay?” Kissing her slowly, he left.

As Vaughn walked past the nurse’s station, he paused. “Excuse me, Miss?” he tapped a blonde nurse on the shoulder. She turned around.

“Yes sir?”

“Sydney Bristow, in room three twenty two, can you inform me when she wakes up please?”

“Sure, can I have your number?”

“Oh, I’m on her file as her emergency contact, I’m Michael Vaughn.”

“I will do that, Mr. Vaughn.”

BUM BUM BUUUUUM! What will happen to our hero?

ASIOagent said:
Taking in the scene, Weiss couldn’t help but think that the homeowners on this street were probably thinking a gang war had started on their quiet road.
[post="1080835"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I love your writing style! (y)
You crack me up! :laughbounce:
So what´s up with those Rambaldi guys? :confused:
ASIOagent said:
They were each lost in their own train of thoughts when they were interrupted by a knock on the door. The light that entered the room blinded Sydney - it was, however, just Kendall’s baldhead reflecting the harsh lights.
[post="1080835"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:jump: :bounces: :lol:
Nice! ^_^
Something gonna happen to the Vaughnster? :thinking:
Can´t wait for more! :woot:
Me PM plz? :angelic:

Muse

Back