When it's over

the WHAT stuff works?

and HEY! i'm spoiler free for a REASON!

anywa i was supposed to be off like 45 minutes ago
and i have to write as well

reading young love again inspired me haha

luv juju xx

:groupwave:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! And bittorrent... The uh... Thing. :blink: That lets you d/l it... Gah, I can't explain it in english...

Well bye bye JuJu... Even if I've said bye three times in a row... :whistle:

Hey! This is a really great fic! Syd/Vaughn are so cute. And I'm simply loving the Jack/Irina. Please continue soon! Can I get a PM when you do? Later....

- Gwen

ASIOagent said:
Damn!

Another person!

*swears*

DIE STORY, DIIIIIIIIE!

*stomps on fic*
[post="1201546"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:shock: Nooo!! *hugs fic* Don't stomp on it!!! LIVE STORY, LIVE! :D

ASIOagent said:
*crosses arms*

No.
[post="1204644"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Grrrrrr. <_<

yo cai maybe we should give gweer the number of the mental institution that we escaped from?
d'you reckon that would help her in updating this fic?

Sydney clipped on her earrings and stared at the reflection in the mirror. She looked happy, relaxed and alive. This time six months ago, she would be alone, wallowing in her desolation and contemplating how to be less lonely. A stray tear rolled down her face. At least Francie would have been here. She quickly wiped it away. Arvin Sloane was not going to ruin
this for her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Vaughn entering the bathroom. “Hey sorry, I just need to tie up my…” He stopped dead when he saw Sydney. “Wow, Syd… you look… beautiful” Her dimples said ‘Hello’.

She kissed him on the cheek. “You scrub up pretty nicely, too Agent Vaughn.” She ran her finger across his cleft and kissed it tenderly. She finished tying up his tie. “So, what time is our reservation?”

He gulped as her hands strayed from his neck, to his chest, to his abdomen. “Seven… uh, thirty. And we cannot be late.” Her hands roamed under his shirt. He groaned. “Syd, if we’re not there on time, they give our table away.”

She pouted and applied her lipstick. Vaughn grinned and fondled the metal object in his pocket.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*You have received a Personal Message from ASSassan *

Jack, I have what you need. I nearly have what I need.

Soon.

I.
Attachment: Covenant.DOC

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lauren entered his hospital room. If I can’t kill her physically, I’ll kill her emotionally.

“Goodbye, Mr. Tippin.” She whispered, before unplugging his life support.

She failed to notice the backup power source.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Right this way, sir.” Sydney and Vaughn were shown to their table. He smiled. She noticed.

“Why are you so smiley?” she giggled.

“Smiley? Vaughn, what are you, six?”

“Plus sales tax, yeah” He was laughing too by then.

Their dinner was long, laughter filled and most importantly, filled with love.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack hadn’t smiled in a long time, almost as long as he been celibate. His daughter finally had a chance to live, as long as he got that bastard Sloane out of the world. He felt like he should be dancing and singing in a Broadway show. Everything was coming together, little piece by little piece.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Weiss was looking through his year book. The best years of his life. He stood up and walked over to a glass cabinet. Behind all the hockey trophies there lay an assortment of ribbons, medals and trophies… all for his efforts in… cheerleading.

Was what he was doing in the government? Watching people get hurt, get killed, get lost? He continued to tell himself that he loved his job… but in fact, he just loved the people in it. Maybe he should return to his passion. He’d talk to Mike when he got back, he decided.

When he looked at his reflection in the glass, he noticed another figure standing next to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

Sydney and Vaughn were walking along the beach, bumping into each other and making plans for the next day. They then sat down on the dunes and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She leaned back into his chest.

“Syd?”

“Mmm?” His fingers dipped into his pocket and felt the metal object.

“I was thinking… about us…” He felt her body tense up. He kissed her cheek to reassure her. “I was thinking that you probably won’t want to stay at your place… I wanted to know what you think about… maybe… moving in with me.”

*silence*

“Syd?”

“I’m thinking,” she told him. He waited patiently.

“Vaughn?”

“Yeah?”

“I’d love to move in with you”

“I’m sensing a ‘but’ at the end of this sentence”

“No ‘buts’… just a yes” He grinned.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” He slid the key into her hand and kissed her ear.

“C’mon, lets go back to the hotel.”

“That sounds good.”

Yay she's movin in... So good. Glad Lauren's plan to kill will backfired.. Just what is Jack up to and Weiss... a cheerleader.. too funny.

Thanks for the PM.

He gulped as her hands strayed from his neck, to his chest, to his abdomen. “Seven… uh, thirty. And we cannot be late.” Her hands roamed under his shirt. He groaned. “Syd, if we’re not there on time, they give our table away.”
She pouted and applied her lipstick. Vaughn grinned and fondled the metal object in his pocket.

*Giggles* :naughty:

Personal Message from ASSassan

ASSassan? LOL Why the ass?

“Yeah?”
“I’d love to move in with you”
“I’m sensing a ‘but’ at the end of this sentence”
“No ‘buts’… just a yes” He grinned.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” He slid the key into her hand and kissed her ear.
“C’mon, lets go back to the hotel.”
“That sounds good.”

She's moving in! :jump: YAY!

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Cant wait for more

:D

Oh my god. I love this fic. So much. It's just makes me chuckle. So much.

I LOVE IT!!!

The whole key thing? You know I totally thought it was a ring. Ruin my dreams! Oh well, it was still SO AWESOME! SHE'S MOVING IN! YES!

Lauren FAILED! Stupid b****... I love Will.

And Jack was hilarious. Weiss was hysterical. A Cheerleader? Is that his first love that he's returning to??? That's so funny....

Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more! Later....

- Gwen

Back