When Lost Returns

White_Rabbit

Mr. Trixter
last week was a repeat, this coming wedesnday will be a repeat, and so will the following week. New episodes of lost begin again on January 5th, which, in my opinion, is a great move to make because it builds up the anticipation even more to switch to abc on wednesday night, besides the anitcipation of alias.

yeah, i read that in tv guide, and i was pissed, but at least my friend can see some of the eppies he missed! he's only seen the first two :lol: but my other friend has seen every one so far, so i'm going to invite them over tomorrow night to watch! :D

lets just keep everybody watching ... ;)

last week repeats had a 11 million viewership ... which is actually down from the regular 17 million viewers "lost" gets on a new episode ... which ultimately will work out out fine, cause the anticipation will build up for January 5th ... and hopefully people will just stay and watch Alias Season 4 premiere ... (y)

I see it as a chance to get my sister hooked. I've told her about it and she seemed interested, and with them replaying everything from the start, it's a perfect time for her to catch up. :smiley:

when i first heard of the show it was like blah to me. just another show. but once i found out that JJ had directed and produced the show, i knew i had to see it!

Back