When Luck is On Your Side

Marlene said:
okie dokie...i'll basically pm n e 1 who posted. erm...the 3rd part won't be out until sometime this weekend. b/c i need 2 find sometime to write it where some 1 isn't looking over my shoulder going "What are you doing Marlene?"
lol...imagine your parents leaning over your shoulder, trying to read what you're writing...can you add me to your pm list? thanks!

sorrie for the delay..perhaps sometime this weekend, i have a bit mroe but not much now.

Caro said:
Double Agent said:
*so jealous of syd*
yeah, same here!!
the story is great and a side of Vaughn we'd never seen. Can you PM when there's more please?
HELL YEA!!! we get to see the naughty side of vaughn for once!!! dream come true.. anywho..can u add me to ur pm list too??

“The 3rd part will hopefully be out this weekend.” So I lied. I was planning to put this up a long time ago, however lots of things happened. Mainly I lost the floppy with almost the entire story on it, and still haven’t found it. I hope no one does. I think I found the floppy, but my dumb computer is saying it isn’t formatted so my story and lots of other things are gone.

Anyhows, Part III posted...IV prolly being written now...and I'll be PM-ing you all soon.

~marlene~

(EDITED)
I apologize if I've sent anyone two PMs...b/c I did it manually. So if you posted twice I might have PMed you more then once accidently.

Ohhhh naughty! EEE! :woot: I LOVE IT! a little BDSM never hurt :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Marlene said:
“The 3rd part will hopefully be out this weekend.” So I lied. I was planning to put this up a long time ago, however lots of things happened. Mainly I lost the floppy with almost the entire story on it, and still haven’t found it. I hope no one does. I think I found the floppy, but my dumb computer is saying it isn’t formatted so my story and lots of other things are gone.

Anyhows, Part III posted...IV prolly being written now...and I'll be PM-ing you all soon.

~marlene~

(EDITED)
I apologize if I've sent anyone two PMs...b/c I did it manually. So if you posted twice I might have PMed you more then once accidently.
lol did the disk or story have your name on it? and wheres the chapter?

The chapter's near the end of the first post. She continued through the post instead of posting it in a new one.
--Mandy :angelic:

Erm I won't be updated for awhile...since my internet connetion is dead and I'm surprised the library's computer let me access this page.

Back