When Turning Off Your Computer

When you shut down your computer, do you...

• turn it off completely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • put in hibernation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i turn mine off cause if i put in it hibernation or stand-by, the button to turn off the computer blinks and i gets incredibly annoying. but other than that, if i dont use it, i like to wait for the screensaver cause its the ALIAS one!!

I ruined my laptop battery by leaving it on all night in college for all those friends who liked to leave late night IM's.

Now my computer just has a really horrible cooling system; the fan is louder than that of a desktop and kicks on all the time, so I turn the computer off completely always.

gypsy_silk said:
I ruined my laptop battery by leaving it on all night in college for all those friends who liked to leave late night IM's.

Now my computer just has a really horrible cooling system; the fan is louder than that of a desktop and kicks on all the time, so I turn the computer off completely always.
[post="1345808"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oooh Myyy Goood, I know what you're talking about with the cooling system, it gets on my nerves so bad!!

Does your battery get broke when you put it on too much? My battery used to last long but now when i go and have a smoke and take my laptop with me it falls out after like 3 mins without electricity :confused:

Back