When was the first time watched alias?

scope

Cadet
I thought of this while driving home from school today.

when was the first time you remember watching alias?
for me it was my sr year in high school so that would be in 2002 and i watched it every friday night on abc family and then every sunday on abc, abc family was the week before's ep so if i ever missed one i could just watch it on friday and know whats going on for sunday.

so lets see how many people can remember when they first watched alias.

I started watching in teh second season. After I got into Jennifer Garner I downloaded some episodes and then realized how awesome it was and downloaded them all and started watching on Sundays and then started an ALias Club and a bunch of people come over ever Sunday night to watch them with me!

I started pretty much at the beginning. Actually, I think it was like 5 episodes in, and I caught it on ABC Family. I remember thinking, after seeing the first episode, my thoughts were "OMG" this is my dream come true. It's like James bond every week with a really hot chick. I don't know who she is, but she's hot and I love it. Then my dad started watching this. A few weeks later, my mom got into the action. And now my entire family are like rambaldi followers. Though they are still normal in their interaction with the rest of the world. That is to say they love the show, but is not obsessed with it. Me, as you all know by now, have devoted my life to this show.

At first, when I watched the show, I was there for the action, the gadgets and the hot girls. You gotta admit, the blue dressin the 2nd episode was an eye opener. But over time I started watching the show at a deeper level. I started caring about the relationships and the intricate plotlines and ulterior motives. So now I mainly love the show because of S/V and the plotting that goes on. This is really a family show to me, in a sick and twisted way..hehe.

Xin Li

I watch Alias since the first episode was aired here in germany.From the beginning I had a special relation to it, because I saw the first episode, in which Syd is tortured by pulling out her teeth, a few days after my wisdom teeth extraction :lol:

The operation didn't but the next day was horrible. One time I had an infection and had to see the doctor each day for one week. And the only thing he did was to poke in the wound...... :poke: Wasn't fun.....

yeah i know how that is, i had all 4 taken out at once and i ended up with 4 dry sockets. so much fun. (n)

The first episode I remember watching was Color Blind... My mom watched it and one time she had recorded it so I was watching it with her and I was hooked.

I started watching Alias from the begining a little. I know that i saw the pilot and my dad watched it every night. I really started watching it though in the middle of the second season.

I didn't watch it forever, and I remember I was upset b/c all my friends were so obsessed and I had no clue what was going on. I saw crossings when I spent the night at one of their houses, and now I am way more hooked then either of them. I watched the first 2 seasons on dvd in like a week!
Lucy ;)

bristowbabe47 said:
I didn't watch it forever, and I remember I was upset b/c all my friends were so obsessed and I had no clue what was going on.  I saw crossings when I spent the night at one of their houses, and now I am way more hooked then either of them.  I watched the first 2 seasons on dvd in like a week!
Lucy ;)
[post="1001968"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It took you a week huh? That's weak! :smiley: It took me two days (Sat Sun). And they weren't even new for me. If I were watching them the first time, I would've forsaken sleep, food and just about all other nonessential functions just fo finish watching them.

Xin Li

I remember seeing the previews but i missed the opening because i was watching sports.Luckily they repeated it (i believe a week later)and i was able to catch it.Since spy shows have always been my fav,i was instantly hooked.

After that there was no way i couldn't watch because every ep(in S1)was action-packed,plus had cliffhangers.Thank God JJ is taking it back to the basics of that perfect season.

The second season premiere. My mom and brother had watched from the begining, but I never got into it. Then one night after watching American Dreams I got lazy and stuck around for Alias and got totally hooked. :D

I remember catching the last half of Truth Be Told. So I watched it when they did the repeats on ABC Family and I haven't missed one on Sunday since. I dont care if I'm gone I have it taped and will stay up till 4:00 Am if I have to. I <3 Alias

SpyRP said:
I remember catching the last half of Truth Be Told. So I watched it when they did the repeats on ABC Family and I haven't missed one on Sunday since. I dont care if I'm gone I have it taped and will stay up till 4:00 Am if I have to. I <3 Alias
[post="1012325"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah that's pretty much what I do. I get bad reception back in college on my TV. so I would wait for the BitTorrent downloads to get posted. Usually they'd get posted around 11pm, and then I'd spend 3 hours downloading it, and 45 minutes to watch it. So I'd be in bed by 3am, draming of Alias. Some interesting dreams I've had come to think of it. But those are stories for another day.

UncoveringAlias said:
My first ep was Reckoning I believe. My mom had taped it and I watched it with her and was hooked
[post="1012887"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Man.. you started late.

I have no idea what my first episode was. I vividly remember ones with the Rambaldi clock(sorry, I'm so not hot on season 1...give me like two weeks though...(getting paid=getting Aliased up!)), but I don't think that was my first episode. I think I saw the pilot so I guess that's when, so from the UK beginning, as they never repeated. (BTW, me not being hot on S1 is not due to not wanting to be...it was a day I was at my dads, and I didn't have a VCR back then.)

Jai.

Back