When was the first time watched alias?

Man.. you started late.

Well, at the time I was 11 I believe, so it wasn't really a show I would've watched just to watch. I was more into shows like Spongebob then, and then Alias hooked me.

I remember seeing all the preives and stuff and i totally wanted to watch the pilot but i compeltely forgot about it and i turned it on at the very end and of course i was confused as hell
so then i was like screw this im not watching *gah i know dont hurt me 🍅 *
but then over christmast break i was bored one sunday night and they showed what ended up being "so it begins' the second ep or maybe it was the third and i watched it and was like BEST SHOW EVER and i got totally hooked
and then i eventualy saw all the eps but the pilot which i finally got to watch when i got the S1 dvds

:D

Ya, I had only seen the clips of the pilot on the show and on the DVD that came in the Declassified book. It was so cool the first time. It was like..."This is what started it all!" lol

I watched snippets from season 1 but I never sat down to watch it properly it wasn't until i sat down and watched the first episode of season 2 (a little over a year ago) with my sister that i became hooked. my sister then had to tape it for me every week (she's an :angelic: ) as i was at college and we couldn't get channel 5 - it was torture waiting for each tape to arrive! now i have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd so i can watch them whenever i want!

UncoveringAlias said:
My first ep was Reckoning I believe. My mom had taped it and I watched it with her and was hooked
[post="1012887"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WOO! Reckoning was the first epidose I saw too! I was sitting on the couch and i don't remember what I just watched, I think it was something on the Wonderful World of Disney and I didn't feel like changing the channel. So my mom comes in and she's like "what is this?" I'm like "I dunno but it looks cool". From that moment on I was hooked! And xinli11, it's not THAT late, it's only the sixth episode of the first season.

I watched it from the pilot, but then after a few episodes i got fed up because I knew that Sydney and Vaughn would be a cute couple...but they just didn't seem to be getting together! So I stopped watching, but thankfully my friend convinced me to stick with it (thanks Helen! :smiley: )...and I've been addicted ever since!!

The First Time i watched it was during the start of the second season. I remeber i was watching who wants to be a millionare :asleep: (i live in australia) with my mum and i was really bored so i flicked the channel and i was like omg whats this n i saw lil kids loading guns n i was like cool so i have been watching it ever since. I made my mum bye me the season 1 dvds :P and i wathed all of dem and i loved dem :D

Monstica said:
The First Time i watched it was during the start of the second season. I remeber i was watching who wants to be a millionare :asleep: (i live in australia) with my mum and i was really bored so i flicked the channel and i was like omg whats this n i saw lil kids loading guns n i was like cool so i have been watching it ever since. I made my mum bye me the season 1 dvds :P  and i wathed all of dem and i loved dem :D
[post="1016158"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sometimes things just seem to work out in the most unexpected way. I almost missed out on the whole Alias thing. I heard ABC adverties it a bit, and i was like this sounds ridiculous. I didn't watch the first 5 episodes, and then I caught them on ABC family rerun basically because I was bored to tears and was channel surfing. Now I can't even imagine my life without Alias.

i remember i was flipping through channels and the i think the episode was phase one i caught the part at the end when S/V were a makin-out and i was like CUTE!! and then i have been hook ever since!! then i remember one time their was like this ALIAS MARATHON on ABC/FAMILY or whatever and like i watched all the way from the beginning totally loved it!! so yah!! :smiley: :P!!

I got hooked after the ABC family marathon-- it was sometime before Q&A. I remember I had watched A Broken Heart when it first showed though-- I think I forgot about Alias until the marathon-- what a moron i was ;)

The first time I watched Alias was the first Sunday night it aired (yep the two hour premier), so I've been with the show from day 1

i actually dont remember lol...sometime in season 2 i think? and i missed the whole season 1 and so i went out and bought it then i was addicted..but season 3 i only watched some...and then like towards the end of the season i was hooked!

I was hooked even before the first ep was airied, I saw some previews and i was like WOAH nothing in this world is gonna stop me from watching the pilot ep. I never missed an ep. I remember having to tape most of the first season so i could watch it when I got home from Netball it made me feel better if we had just lost.
I Love Alias I can't get enough of it. It is truly one of the greatest shows there has ever been.
The only problem is I don't know may people that watch it around where I live
(In the Country TV recception Not so Good) so The only place I can Talk about Alias is HERE!

oh, well my sister came from her bf's house and she said, (i am like CRAZY for spies books, seires, movies, etc.) martin, you have to see this series called.... alias sumthin like that,, and i was like...k... and she said, i have the first season in my bag, and then she handed to me, and when i saw the cover i was like...oh god a girly spy... but then i saw the first episode and i was like....I...NEED...MORE!! GIMME!! lol

The first time I watched Alias was February 11 2002 when Truth Be Told aired on Channel 7 in its best timeslot, 8.30pm Monday nights. It was the begining of my life! :P

Back