When was the first time watched alias?

Miroslav_Kozlova said:
oh, well my sister came from her bf's house and she said, (i am like CRAZY for spies books, seires, movies, etc.) martin, you have to see this series called.... alias sumthin like that,, and i was like...k... and she said, i have the first season in my bag, and then she handed to me, and when i saw the cover i was like...oh god a girly spy... but then i saw the first episode and i was like....I...NEED...MORE!! GIMME!! lol
[post="1118432"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know!! When I saw the first episode I was like there is a god!! All the days I've spent praying for a show like this it finally happened. I mean it's like hot chick + james bond action + gadgets.. What more can you ask for?

hmmm okay. i admit it, my brother got me into Alias, when he got the season 1 dvds.
before that, i used to laugh at him for watching. i (like some of my friends now) had never seen an episode, but decided it was felgercarb.
he even tried explaining it to me... but i was lke :nonono: "That's soooo confusing! how can you watch it!"
and then he got the season one dvds last september.... and he watched the pilot in Spanish with subtitles (he was pretending to be using them to help his spanish...) and if there's a tv turned on in the same room as me, i literally have to watch it. so after he finished i was like "are you watching another episode now...?"
so yeah after watching 3-4 episodes a night for about a week, i got *ahem* addicted...and here i am! ;)

I don't remember when I first saw an episode, it's like it's always been there but it was back when the TV anouncer and the rest of the world still called it A-Lie-ass.

I remember when I found out one of my best friends watched it, that was a little mad we were talking about something out and she was like, did anyone watch this show about this spy girl in the CIA, it stopped airing um bummed... and I just turned around and went um you mean Alias and it's still airing... that was Jan 14th 2003... it'll be like the two year anniversary on friday... crazy

I know my mum missed the first season, but I got her hooked on it when I finally got the DVD's.

I love my mum because she is the only person I know that I can talk to about the show. Its even better with her because she has a shocking memory so when she has a twist at the end of an eppy she gets all shocked! Its great seeing that reaction on people when they watch it! :smiley:

I started watching my junior year in college which would have been in 2001. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and some channel maybe FX or ABC Family was showing the complete first season. I thnk the second season was premirering that night. I happened to flip to it and I was hooked. I have been watching it ever since

I saw the very first episode :smiley: I was at my boyfriend's (at the time) house. He's always been a fan of Jennifer Garner and we decided to watch it. I've been hooked ever since! :D I don't know if he watches it as often as i do...lol... but he's still a fan and i call him up b4 it's on to tell him to watch it :smiley: I've never missed an ep!

Aly xx :angelnot:

I was hooked before it even started. :blush: My mom and I have been big fans of MV ever since we saw him in Never Been Kissed. I saw an add for the pilot in a magazine back in 2001. We decided to watch it, but after the first ten minutes we had forgotten all about MV. :P JG was soooooo good in the pilot that she and MV kept us hooked on the show since then. Now I can't live w/o my ALIAS. I've missed exactly 3 episodes since it started and I felt so guilty afterwards. (n) I love that pilot, that's the best episode of any television show that I have ever seen. -_-

^^^ God yeah!! That pilot was the best hour of TV ever. I mean every show writer should be required to watch taht pilot before penning their own. I mean it got everyting right -- The people, the pace, the action, the music, the humor. Perfect, to a T

I'm a real latecomer to Alias myself - only started watching around the seventh or eighth episode this season (although I'm endeavoring to catch up by buying the DVD sets - I have Seasons 2 and 3 now, but I still need to get Season 1 so I can start watching from the beginning).

I watched a few episodes around season 3. I think the 1st one I saw was where Sydney went to Mexico City in that poncho. I started watching it because I always thought there was just something about Jennifer Garner :love: . I rented seasons I/II when I became employed a year ago and started watching season 3 and bought season 3 when it came out at Best Buy.

I started watching alias after one of my friends was always talking about it, i saw the last 3 episodes of season 1 and i have been hooked ever since :D

Back