Votes: 0 0.0%
  • season final

• season premire

• other

• Total voters
i think she wont die, but wont come back to the cia...there will be a weird bond between syd and irina like there has been the last few episodes. I think she will stay on her own.

i hope she dies soon..i don't like her at all...i was hoping it was going to be last night but my dreams didn't come true..oh well, Jack will get rid of her..:smiley:

Interesting! THe poll. Well as one of you said, we all have to die sometime. :eek:
OK I know if most of us could choose, she wouldn't! So you all better be praying Lena Olin signs for next season.
I think she's too strong a character in the drama to be killed, but NSA (never sure again), who knows.

There's something peculiar a foot that we don't know and neither do the actors I think.
It has to do with genetics, genomes whatever, but very spooky stuff when dealing with the human condition. It has a lot to do with Rambaldi and his manuscripts and that everlasting life. Remember Sloane told Emily he was working to end her fear of cancer for---ev---er! Now, that's a long, long time...and time is a theme that runs through this over and over. :Ph34r:

And it has a lot to do with our heroine, Sydney! :angelic: Something that dear old Mom and Dad know about; perhaps something to do with her birth or before that!! The key is what is going to happen between Syd and Irina as we near the end of the season. Will Syd find out anything? Will any of us for that matter. That Irina loves her, have no doubt, and she will keep looking after her, even if far away. Tinkle, tinkle little earrings. ;)

Truth take time ! I got chills the first time I heard Irina say that on the first episode this season. Then the earrings?? Last night? Wowie! :woot:

No way Irina would die now...she's too strong a character and I'm sure they'd love to leave the option open for guest appearances if she doesn't sign a contract for next season. Too many women have been exiled from this show already...it's kinda sad!

I really hope Lena stays with the cast for another season or two. She's one of the most compelling and interesting characters on the show. I sure she will be killed off sometime but not yet.

ooh i really like your insight lenafan....

no i don't think that she will die, i love her character and would be very very depressed if she did.

It should be illegal to have this thread... <_<

I think she won't die but she won't come back to the CIA. (at least not anytime soon)

I really hope she dosn't die. I think it would be cool if this was all a plan that her and jack made up and he is going to help her escape the cia. god I hope so.

Doesn't mean she will die. And she already signed (or not) we just don't know yet. JJ said he has the premiere planned. He wouldn't if he didn't know about Lena's contract. She's too important to the storyline. Besides... he said the writers are giddy like idiots. I'm pretty optimistic about LO coming back.

Back