When Will Weiss Get any?

You know, this is not a spoiler...just kidding! :P
It's not a big deal, it's just funny that people feel the need to repeat that!

I think Weiss should definitely be getting some lovin'. I'd volunteer to be his love interest!

no offense guys but sometimes we got to give these newbies some slack! when i asked a question this girl not gonna mention any names was like yelling at me because i asked a question and didn't know where to put it. Let's just give some slack ok>?

VAUGHN IS HOT!!! :D

Vaughnishot77, I hope you know I was kidding. In fact, I was even saying that because a couple times this week people have been misplacing things and being told they put things in the wrong place and I think it's funny that people (who aren't administrators) always feel the need to police the boards.
I wasn't being hard on the newbies, much less yelling. (See :P smiley!) That's not a 'don't do that' smiley, that's a 'hee hee, funny' smiley. okay?

Well I don't care if this thread is in the wrong spot...I LOVE IT! When is Weiss gonna get any? I think he should get some with Syd so Vaughn will get jealous and come to his senses. Don't you get the sense that Weiss is a little in love with Syd?

Yeah I thought Weiss would go out with Syd for a little while too because in the beginning of season 3, he was looking at her all the time and kept her company in her new apartment because nobody else she knew lived nearby! And then he gave her that Alice in Wonderland book to cheer her up, so I get the feeling he kinda has a crush on her! But in the long run, I wouldn't want them together!!

Back