When you grow up..........

Sunfire_77 said:
SydB_JenG said:
lol i just thought it was funny how she wrote her fanfic about her dream life...i should do that...ive been wanting to write a fanfic for a while...i will model a relationship after the one i want when im older...oooo im excited!
LMAO! Thanks mo! That made me feel fuzzy! LMAO :smiley: and yes she was wearing a pink pocka dotted dress with pearls!!!!! And I will diffentily read it! :smiley: Cant wait! :smiley:
Wow thanx Sunfire!!! haha! It will probably take me a while to come up with an idea though...Im bad at this sort of thing lol!...what was vaughn wearing lol?

I wanna be a CIA agent live in France. Be married, have a like 4 kids, and serve this country! Ally I am sure you'll be a soccer mom! We miss you so much!

AliasHombre said:
Professional underwater basket weaver.
LOL! My friend said she wanted to be a "shredder" b/c we were suing soem streading device on newspapers for paper mache and she was really good with it.

I would like to be a corporate lawyer, breaking the whole the precedent that anyone that is an exectutive in my family works in marketing!

Hrm the CIA...that's what I day dream about. Going on secret missions, whipping bad guy butt while still looking chic. Just all TV. :(

Well I could always be a struggling artist...I have a knack for painting and sketching. Or I could join SAG and be an extra in movies! (I'm actually trying to figure out if they need extras for 13 Going on 30. I'll work 4 free if I get to meet Jen G, or see her for the matter.)

I can't believe I never posted here in Ally's thread, but I will now. I'm sure ya'll know by now I wanna be a race car driver, but I'm also willing to try my hand in songwriting. And of course I wanna start a family and other stuff like that.

Flames24 said:
I can't believe I never posted here in Ally's thread, but I will now. I'm sure ya'll know by now I wanna be a race car driver, but I'm also willing to try my hand in songwriting. And of course I wanna start a family and other stuff like that.
LMAO!! I don't want to have a family! At least I know that about when I grow up! ^_^

Back