When you grow up..........

SydB_JenG said:
Ok!! My name is Monica Bristow (ficticious name obviously lol) I think I will go to BYU meet a guy with brown wavy hair named Jared and we will get married in the Salt Lake temple....we will have 4 kids Alex(girl), Dani (girl), Logan(girl), and Erik(boy), i drive a tan suburban and we live in a wood house with shake shingles and we live near the river in a little neighborhood. I work for a bank and I come home to find that my husband is still at work(stock broker)...he calls and says he'll be late for dinner, so i wrap up his dinner and put it in the fridge...I read to the kids, then i put them to bed and wait for Jared(my husband) to get home. We go in together to kiss the kids goodnight while they are asleep, then we go to bed ourselves, but first we pray together...

that will be my life im guessing...it somehwat resembles my parents life hehe:smiley:
thats kinda sad about how the husband doesnt come home for dinner...wouldnt you want him to???you can make anything you want come true with this...

hmm...im 6'3, 8% bodyfat, love kids, deep brown eyes, physical therapy major(has to do with science!!), the rest is all subjective. too bad im not mormon, me and you could get together! :D

How about my future?

I am gonna stay with my boy-friend of 7 years ... forever ...
then adopt two childs ... live in a big white house ... and travel
around the world ... ;)

hey, but I am grown-up already ... :P ... guess my future is now!

Fine, I'll be all little house on the prairy (EWW!!!) Okay, I want to live on a farm and run through fields with tall grass and have kids named Bobby Sue, Billy Jean and Peggy Sue, and I want to work in a church teaching little children about god, that's my dream.

Dark Wiccan said:
Fine, I'll be all little house on the prairy (EWW!!!) Okay, I want to live on a farm and run through fields with tall grass and have kids named Bobby Sue, Billy Jean and Peggy Sue, and I want to work in a church teaching little children about god, that's my dream.
In that case! I wanna be your wife loL! I love farms!

NO!!!! I'M SATAN!!! I MUST LIVE IN HELL!!!! WITH LOTS OF FIRE!!! AND BURNING!!! AND TORTURE!!!! You can be my bride of doom, or my bride of chucky, LOL

Back