Where are you from?

Hi, I born in the Nord of Spain, but I live in Madrid.

SPAIN ---->
sport27.gif
(OLÉ)

Good Night

~Natalia~

Hey, Nat do you like corridas ???? I have never seen one for real, but in my spanish class, we studied a text about corridas, so we saw one on a tape !!

Sophie said:
Hey, Nat do you like corridas ???? I have never seen one for real, but in my spanish class, we studied a text about corridas, so we saw one on a tape !!
I went to the "Corridas" sometimes, They´re Typical, but I don´t Like. But the bulls give me pain , the bullfigthers are crazy for risk the life in front of the horns of those animals, The Bulls are precious animals.

My Grandfather said me that I was a bad Spanish, because I don´t Like the National Celebration. :P

Bon Soir

~Natalia~

:angelic: I think France would be a really beautiful place to live. As soon as I found out I was part French I’ve always wanted to go, or at least visit.

I live in Australia (Queensland, Gold Coast) right now but more than anything, ANYTHING I want to live in the US. I'm so desperate I think I would live anywhere, as long as I was in the States. :angelic:

liberty47 said:
:angelic: I think France would be a really beautiful place to live. As soon as I found out I was part French I’ve always wanted to go, or at least visit.

I live in Australia (Queensland, Gold Coast) right now but more than anything, ANYTHING I want to live in the US. I'm so desperate I think I would live anywhere, as long as I was in the States. :angelic:
Who is french in your family ???
Me too, I definitely want to live in the US !! :D I hope I won't be disappointed !

:angelic:
Sophie,

If you really want to go to the US then I’m sure you won't be disappointed.

It's my mother’s side of the family, but she's only part French. Actually, our genes are kinda multicultural!

Ok, I didn't notice this till just before, and I’m not sure if your gonna believe me but... we have the same first name! :angelic:

Your name is Sophie too ??? cool

I'm 100 % french and 100 % norman, i wish i had different genes, from lots of countries !!
I'd like to marry an american or another person, but if possible not a french, so our children would have multigenes ! and could learn several languages !

:angelic: Yep, that's my name!

I would love to learn different languages, I only really know two others besides English though - 'Japanese', 'French' (not quite fluent yet) and I've just starting 'Mandarin'.

I’m a mixture of different stuff so I wish I could learn the language from all of them but I think my brain would die of over load or something. :angelic:

Back